Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

53 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Bottom line: there was a coordinated Russian effort to tilt the election in favor of Trump.  There can now be no doubt of that. 

There should have never been any doubt.  Something like 14 different intelligence & law enforcement agencies supported that conclusion, and yet Trump and his merry band of enablers successfully gaslighted a good portion of Americans into thinking those organizations are full of malicious left-leaning Deep State actors.  Seriously, anyone with a lick of common sense would have rejected that premise from the jump, but here we are.

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

My hope is that Mueller concludes Trump is just a vain moron who is unwilling to admit any tarnish to his election victory.  My fear is Mueller found evidence that he’s susceptible to manipulation by Russia.

Severe NPD sufficiently accounts for both simultaneously. 

4 hours ago, American Swindle said:

And I’m the conspiracy theorist??

What is your evidence that she’s a paid Russian troll? Seems like that is the blanket defense nowadays, everyone’s a Russian spy!

So 1 in 10 of the Bernie Bros that voted Trump we’re all Russian trolls in your opinion then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we were to create a Washington Generals of the cloak room, this dumbass runs the point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

A criminal conspiracy involving the President of the United States was the worst possible conclusion of this investigation.  The best possible conclusion was that there was no Russian interference in the election.  There’s a spectrum of possible conclusions between those two poles.
We know that the best possible conclusion is not what happened.  Russians interfered in our election and attempted to court the Trump campaign.  Mueller has indicted many of them.
We’re about to find out how close the President and his campaign came to aiding that Russian effort.  That would have been a conspiracy.  Mueller apparently did not find sufficient evidence to charge that conspiracy.
But that does not mean that Trump’s relationship with Russia is blameless or harmless.  My main concern all along was that the Russians were rigging our elections in favor of a politician they could control or manipulate.  That is a terrifying scenario, and one that is dangerous to not only our democracy but to stability of the Pax Americana world order.  Mueller’s indictments show that the first part of that feared scenario was accurate: the Russian efforts were directed towards a specific candidate.  Trump’s behavior strongly suggests that the second part is sadly accurate, as well.  We won’t know if Mueller’s report addresses this aspect (which is sometimes referred to as the counterintelligence part of the investigation) until (maybe) later today, but it always seemed to me to be the most plausible concern.  And it’s only a tiny degree less troubling than an explicit criminal conspiracy.  
Bottom line: there was a coordinated Russian effort to tilt the election in favor of Trump.  There can now be no doubt of that.  Trump’s behavior suggests complicity or at least tacit after-the-fact approval of that effort.  Those facts made explicit conspiracy plausible (ie worth investigating), and they justify serious counterintelligence concerns.  So, no.  The Mueller investigation was not a hoax.  The media unfortunately focused almost exclusively on the most sensational, simplistic possible conclusion of that investigation.  But that conclusion was plausible given the publicly known facts and the indictments throughout.  And a nearly-as-troubling scenario remains plausible.  My hope is that Mueller concludes Trump is just a vain moron who is unwilling to admit any tarnish to his election victory.  My fear is Mueller found evidence that he’s susceptible to manipulation by Russia.

What does this mean?

• Fuck You 3

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

If you've seen the new Chive t-shirt:  https://www.thechivery.com/products/i-drink-and-i-know-things-tee

Can one of you savvy photoshop guys make a mock-up (at least online, but I'd order a dozen in real life) of a t-shirt based on Donald and Game of Thrones that has him posed a la Tyrion Lannister that says, "I don't drink and I don't know things."  

She literally works for Sputnik News, a Russia state owned news agency.
Get a fucking grip.

I stand corrected.

Any writer working for Sputnik are all Russian trolls that are working for Putin to overthrow our democracy then right?

Could they have written articles that were objectively true and based on facts?

• Fuck You 13

17 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

I stand corrected.

Any writer working for Sputnik are all Russian trolls that are working for Putin to overthrow our democracy then right?

whose sock is this justing asking really fucking stupid questions?

Edited by DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, elguapo said:

Swindle: CNN/ABC/NBC are biased and have an agenda!

Also Swindle: Russian state owned news agencies are sources of objective truth and fact-based reporting!

... also, have you seen the documentary "loose change"? Here let me pull it up for you. 

40 minutes ago, elguapo said:

Swindle: CNN/ABC/NBC are biased and have an agenda!

Also Swindle: Russian state owned news agencies are sources of objective truth and fact-based reporting!

Could it at all be possible that both US MSM and Sputnik post articles that are based on objective truth and fact-based reporting?  

And your second statement is a distortion, I posed the question, you don't answer...you never answer.  

• Fuck You 16

19 minutes ago, seven said:

... also, have you seen the documentary "loose change"? Here let me pull it up for you. 

This is the one you really need to watch:

www.hoaxedmovie.com 

That will really open your mind!

The funny thing is El Guapo was the guy, IIRC, that would have all of his friends help him move (bring your trucks, bring everything you got!), but was the guy that would never help you move.  Being that it was 13 years ago and all, I suppose it's safe to assume that he's still that lazy, unreliable guy you could never depend on no?  

Or should one not assume that since someone was lazy 13 years ago that it doesn't mean they are still lazy and unreliable today?  Hell, I don't know...

• Fuck You 26

2 hours ago, American Swindle said:

I stand corrected.

Could monkeys fly out of my ass?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blotto said:

If we were to create a Washington Generals of the cloak room, this dumbass runs the point.

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

JFC, do we really have to take this troll to -100 to ban him?   The trolling is beyond pathetic.  More questions dumbass.  Keep em coming!

Fuck.... Gonna hurt to lose my point guard. Swindle had the pure, unbridled stupidity that you just cant teach. Big loss for the team. 

The latest from Trump via email to we wonderful American Patriots who hate the Fake News and Dems.

Sean,

The summary of the Mueller Report said there was NO COLLUSION, but you already knew that. So Democrats and the Fake News claimed the full report would tell a different story….

Sorry haters: NO COLLUSION & EXONERATION AGAIN!

How many times do I have to be exonerated before they stop? WHAT A JOKE!

Sadly, this is just the beginning, Sean. The attacks and lies will keep coming because Democrats know they don’t stand a chance in 2020. That’s why we need to fight back BIGGER andSTRONGER than ever before.

Let's send a HUGE message to all of the Trump Haters by raising $1,000,000 in the NEXT 24 HOURS.

Please contribute $5 in the next 24 hours to help us CRUSH our goal and send a powerful message to the entire nation that this WITCH HUNT must end. >>

EMAIL: 

GOAL: $1,000,000
DEADLINE: 24 HOURS

DONATION: MISSING

I know this is an enormous goal. That’s why I’m only reaching out to my top supporters.

I have asked to be given the list of everyone who contributes before our deadline. I hope to see your name, Sean.

Contribute in the next 24 hours to send a powerful message to the entire nation that this WITCH HUNT must end.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

The latest from Trump via email to we wonderful American Patriots who hate the Fake News and Dems.
Sean,

The summary of the Mueller Report said there was NO COLLUSION, but you already knew that. So Democrats and the Fake News claimed the full report would tell a different story….

Sorry haters: NO COLLUSION & EXONERATION AGAIN!

How many times do I have to be exonerated before they stop? WHAT A JOKE!

Sadly, this is just the beginning, Sean. The attacks and lies will keep coming because Democrats know they don’t stand a chance in 2020. That’s why we need to fight back BIGGER andSTRONGER than ever before.

Let's send a HUGE message to all of the Trump Haters by raising $1,000,000 in the NEXT 24 HOURS.

Please contribute $5 in the next 24 hours to help us CRUSH our goal and send a powerful message to the entire nation that this WITCH HUNT must end. >>

DEFEND PRESIDENT TRUMP

EMAIL: 

GOAL: $1,000,000
DEADLINE: 24 HOURS

DONATION: MISSING

CONTRIBUTE $5

CONTRIBUTE $20

CONTRIBUTE $15

CONTRIBUTE $10

CONTRIBUTE $5

CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT

I know this is an enormous goal. That’s why I’m only reaching out to my top supporters.

I have asked to be given the list of everyone who contributes before our deadline. I hope to see your name, Sean.

Contribute in the next 24 hours to send a powerful message to the entire nation that this WITCH HUNT must end.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

how much did you give, SEAN?

9 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

how much did you give, SEAN?

You can't trick me into giving you my real name! I'm a Golden Shower Circle Member of the American Patriots Brigade standing up to fight for our  Ezronnerated and Exonerated President of the Unied Shays!

I won't tell you how much I donated, but President Donald will have a list with my name on it this evening!

God Bless America! God Damn You! 

Whoop! (just seems appropriate, don't it?)

Donald ain't afraid a nuthin' ceptin' eagles.

Edited by RomaVicta

4 minutes ago, retread said:

The irony here is Obama didn’t do anything because Trump was out there everyday saying the whole thing was rigged and Russia was a hoax.  

If Obama had come out and forcefully pushed back on the Russian interference Trump would have said, “YOU SEE!! It’s all RIGGED folks!  Obama is putting his thumb on the scale by pushing this FAKE NEWS Russia story.  MAGA!”

This is yet another example of the democrats getting walked all over because they fear the fake outrage reaction from Republicans.

• Like 2