Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

21 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

One of my best girlfriends is Iranian American. Her Dad immigrated here after the revolution. He died last year. Her Grandmother, Aunts and Uncles from Tehran were unable to come to their own sons/brothers/sister funeral because the guy you voted for banned them from entering the United States because they are muslim. I went to the funeral, it was heartbreaking to think of all of the family that were absent, all because bigots like you elected a bigot. You make Uncle Tom look like Frederick Douglass. Vile piece of shit. 

Icono will respond as soon as he rubs one out to your story.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I have never been made to feel unwelcome during my involvement as a member of the GOP. Those of us who buck the trend of what their ethnicity typically votes for are viewed very positively 

A while back you claimed most Iranian-Americans support the GOP.  When I provided contradictory evidence, you said it was "fake news".  So do most Iranian-Americans support the GOP or not?

40 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

One of my best girlfriends is Iranian American. Her Dad immigrated here after the revolution. He died last year. Her Grandmother, Aunts and Uncles from Tehran were unable to come to their own sons/brothers/sister funeral because the guy you voted for banned them from entering the United States because they are muslim. I went to the funeral, it was heartbreaking to think of all of the family that were absent, all because bigots like you elected a bigot. You make Uncle Tom look like Frederick Douglass. Vile piece of shit. 

I trade my family visiting here for the successful maximum pressure campaign on the mullahs any day of the week if I was given the choice between the two. That’s because I love my ancestral homeland and want it freed from Islamic rule.

• Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, CO Horn said:

A while back you claimed most Iranian-Americans support the GOP.  When I provided contradictory evidence, you said it was "fake news".  So do most Iranian-Americans support the GOP or not?

Those my age and older do. Check out Beyond Shahs of Sunset on Facebook. I am sure the millennials vote no differently than their peers. 

• Fuck You 6

3 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I trade my family visiting here for the successful maximum pressure campaign on the mullahs any day of the week if I was given the choice between the two. That’s because I love my ancestral homeland and want it freed from Islamic rule.

Well yeah you got out so fuck em right?

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Those my age and older do. Check out Beyond Shahs of Sunset on Facebook. I am sure the millennials vote no differently than their peers. 

Interesting. That's not my reality.  As far as I know, most of my family and their friends, who came her in the 60's & 70's, do not support the GOP.  So you're saying that I should put my faith in a Facebook page as to what most Iranian-American believes.

4 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Hahahaha

I know you posted "evidence," so my refuting evidence is a Bravo TV show about 8 Iranian-Americans who live in Beverly Hills.

I know the pulse of Houston Iranians and the Iranian Jewish community. They both are pro GOP. I can’t comment on the LA contingent. I’m sure they are lost as liberals like the rest of the fools in that state. Don’t California my Texas. God bless Texas

• Fuck You 8

11 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I am good friends with 2 Iranian professional men (PhD Engineering ~ 55 YO, Nuclear Medicine Tech ~ 57 YO) and both hate Trump more than I do.

I suspect you're full of shit, as usual.

EDIT:  this is in Texas

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

tell'em how you feel about muslims!

13 minutes ago, CO Horn said:
Interesting. That's not my reality.  As far as I know, most of my family and their friends, who came her in the 60's & 70's, do not support the GOP.  So you're saying that I should put my faith in a Facebook page as to what most Iranian-American believes.

Your scientific evidence is fake news and his Facebook group is a valid source. Lmfao.

This is who they are.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Like 1

I am good friends with 2 Iranian professional men (PhD Engineering ~ 55 YO, Nuclear Medicine Tech ~ 57 YO) and both hate Trump more than I do.

Do we know the same Iranians?

I know two Iranian families where the men fit this age criteria...and this is spot on.

Icon thinking he knows the political leanings of Iranian Americans reminds me of the time in HS that I thought I'd be a whiz at learning Italian...I figured I must have some sort of genetic edge over non-Italian Americans. 

I was wrong, and I suspect Icono is too. 

Edited by DixonHur

21 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

And that is what separates you and decent human beings. 

• Like 2

It took a few conversations for me to convince my Iranian dad that Trump was bad news back in 2016. He voted for Bernie then Hillary in the general. 

Both of my Iranian uncles (one in Houston and one in L.A.)  support Trump. Not sure they will actually go out and vote for him though. They both started businesses and are financially successful. In the end, it's just about money to them. 

6 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Hahahaha 

Yeah, seating is limited....because their "chit chat" is being held at the fucking DoubleTree.

Out of curiosity, I checked to see how in demand the VIP seating is at their C-Springs venue coming up in two days.  I can still buy 100 seats right now.

And Billings not only has VIP seating, but also a V-VIP option. 

2 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

It took a few conversations for me to convince my Iranian dad that Trump was bad news back in 2016. He voted for Bernie then Hillary in the general. 

Both of my Iranian uncles (one in Houston and one in L.A.)  support Trump. Not sure they will actually go out and vote for him though. They both started businesses and are financially successful. In the end, it's just about money to them. 

You need to have them watch the Chapelle show

2 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

The WSJ comments are strongly in favor which is a much better gauge of support than the echo chamber 

Wait....guys....we have someone citing internet comments as a reliable gauge of public opinion.  That's a thing.  That just happened.

Fuck.  Might as well hand aggy the national title, based on the comments on Texags.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

How rich are they? Get back to me on that. You’re a humorless cunt so I’m assuming they’re losers like yourself 

• Fuck You 12

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait....guys....we have someone citing internet comments as a reliable gauge of public opinion.  That's a thing.  That just happened.

Fuck.  Might as well hand aggy the national title, based on the comments on Texags.  

As Sack has said, the CR is the mirror image of TexAgs. I have had fun with y’all. Peace

• Fuck You 12

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

HAHAHA PAAIA, why don’t you quote me some Trita Parsi and NIAC. Both are tools of the ☪️ Republic. Good one. I needed a fucking laugh.

So, I guess Zogby is a tool of the Republic, too.

What a great fucking worldview -- internet comments are solid scientific evidence, actual polls are not.  Is there any facet of Icono's thinking that isn't completely batshit?

• Like 3

As Sack has said, the CR is the mirror image of TexAgs. I have had fun with y’all. Peace

Time to get back to masturbating over the idea of mexicans getting shot?  Do you keep a schedule for that, or do you just do it when the mood strikes?

• Like 1

How rich are they? Get back to me on that. You’re a humorless cunt so I’m assuming they’re losers like yourself 

LOL.  The PhD is fucking rolling in dough.  CEO of a thriving company with a gorgeous 5300+ sf house in prime NW Austin.  The nuke medicine tech owns a lot of real estate, but I don't know his business.

I see you've taken up the Onboard phrasing, by the way.  Original.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

So you're saying you wish you'd gone to aggie?  Finally, something we all can agree on. 

And they said bipartisanship was dead.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

How many cocks would you be willing to suck to make that happen?

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Republican El Paso Mayor to Trump:  "Mr. President, your claims about crime and murder in El Paso are wrong."

Trump to El Paso Mayor: "You're a RINO." 

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/in-private-meeting-trump-calls-el-paso-mayor-a-rino/

EDIT: The more I think about this, the more pissed off I get. Think about it: The President goes on a healing mission to a grieving El Paso and then, when told by the mayor of that city that he (the President) had been spreading misinformation about El Paso's crime rate (THIS WAS TRUE!  Trump has done exactly that.  It's documented), what does Trump do?  Rather than saying "Mr. Mayor, I may have been wrong about your fine Texas city.  If so, I apologize. It wasn't my intention to do so" blah blah blah, Trump attacks the guy personally.  

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

2 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I have never been made to feel unwelcome during my involvement as a member of the GOP. Those of us who buck the trend of what their ethnicity typically votes for are viewed very positively 

So which one is your favorite, Diamond or Silk?

31 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

HAHAHA PAAIA, why don’t you quote me some Trita Parsi and NIAC. Both are tools of the ☪️ Republic. Good one. I needed a fucking laugh.

"This scientific study is fake news. Here, let me tell you about my Facebook group! And while I'm at it, let me ask you a question. Have you tried ItWorks?"

Edited by BradInATX
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/in-private-meeting-trump-calls-el-paso-mayor-a-rino/

EDIT: The more I think about this, the more pissed off I get. Think about it: The President goes on a healing mission to a grieving El Paso and then, when told by the mayor of that city that he (the President) had been spreading misinformation about El Paso's crime rate (THIS WAS TRUE!  Trump has done exactly that.  It's documented), what does Trump do?  Rather than saying "Mr. Mayor, I may have been wrong about your fine Texas city.  If so, I apologize. It wasn't my intention to do so" blah blah blah, Trump attacks the guy personally.  

I thought we were past the language that Margo used in that interview. Nothing 'resonates' with the Orange Pustule. He doesn't come around to anyone else's line of thinking, unless that thinking is Suck It, Libtards!! You have to call him out for being the racist human debris that he is.

13 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Republican El Paso Mayor to Trump:  "Mr. President, your claims about crime and murder in El Paso are wrong."

Trump to El Paso Mayor: "You're a RINO." 

Ummmm....were you not familiar with Donald Trump before this event?

Seriously, his reaction is 100% predictable and consistent with who he is.  When someone shows you repeatedly that he's a rank, runny slab of shit....believe him.  In any situation, ask "what would a sociopathic narcissist with a 4th grade intellect do?" and you'll predict Trump's action with 100% certainty.  Which is kind of a problem for all of us, because that's EXACTLY what our geopolitical rivals and enemies do, meaning that they can play him like a fiddle.

• Like 1