Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Hitler was always a POS.  Before he became popular he was getting thrown out of local taverns for his hateful diatribes.  

Trump is capable of worse than Hitler because he doesn’t give a shit about his country.  

When you get to the point to where you can, with a straight face, say that Donald Trump is "capable of worse" than the man who oversaw the genocide of six million Jews, you should probably take a step back and get out of the house a bit. It's disrespectful to even say that.

Edited by BradInATX

Just now, BradInATX said:

When you get to the point to where you can, with a straight face, say that Donald Trump is "capable of worse" than a man who oversaw the genocide of six million Jews, you should probably take a step back and get out of the house a bit. Jesus.

If you don’t think Trump would nuke all of Europe if it guaranteed him re-election, you’re not paying attention.

• Like 1

JUST FUCKING IMPEACH HIS CRIMINAL ASS. 

Sick of hearing his bullshit. He should be impeached based on his statements on camera today alone. The man is a straight up mobster and criminal, although of the old narcissistic demented kind.

If the Republican Party wants to be known and go down in history as the party of criminals and trump ass lickers and let him off for his bullshit then so be it. 

Just fucking impeach his criminal ass and let the republicans in the senate decide which side in history they want to go down with.  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If you don’t think Trump would nuke all of Europe if it guaranteed him re-election, you’re not paying attention.

You should seek help. I'm serious.

Hitler murdered six million human beings. You should be ashamed of yourself for even bringing him up in relation to American politics. 

Edited by BradInATX
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

And if the republicans let him off the hook, go on camera ever single day afterward and say the following:

(1) the trump boot licker senators didn’t remove our criminal president trump today and here’s what he did and said today that harmed you and your family, and 

(2) the trump boot lickers senators didn’t pass this law today that would have helped you and your family. 

Make them own the madness and treason. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

You should seek help. I'm serious.

Hitler murdered six million human beings. You should be ashamed of yourself for even bringing him up in relation to American politics. But you aren't.

Nope, I’ll call out the evil I see so hopefully something is done before more people die because of this man. 

• Like 1

Clicked over to Fox News just to see what they are saying at the end of the day and it looks like China might have been the straw that broke the camel's back. All the talking heads, except for the one who thought it was hilarious that Trump asked Russia for Hillary's emails in 2016, thought asking Communist China to investigate Biden was wrong and were wringing their hands about it being so publicly done.

The leaks, they keep a-coming.

https://t.co/pD46uIDCXd

When President Donald Trump suggested — without prompting — that China should investigate Joe Biden and his son, he thrust another political grudge into what was already the world's most complicated and consequential relationship.

The move startled Chinese officials, who say they have little interest in becoming embroiled in a US political controversy. And it amounted to the latest extraordinary effort by Trump to openly request political assistance from foreign governments

Thursday's comments weren't the first time Trump has injected Biden into his relationship with China, though he said Thursday he has never pushed Xi to investigate the former vice president. Nor is it the first time he has sought to trade favors with Xi, who this week celebrated the 70th birthday of his ruling communist party with a note of congratulations from Trump.

During a phone call with Xi on June 18, Trump raised Biden's political prospects as well as those of Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who by then had started rising in the polls, according to two people familiar with the discussion. In that call, Trump also told Xi he would remain quiet on Hong Kong protests as trade talks progressed.

The White House record of that call was later stored in the highly secured electronic system used to house a now-infamous phone call with Ukraine's President and which helped spark a whistleblower complaint that's led Democrats to open an impeachment inquiry into Trump.

On Thursday, Trump told reporters at the White House he'd consider asking his counterpart in Beijing to investigate the Bidens, adding to a growing list of foreign leaders he's tried to enlist in his attempts to bring down a potential Democratic challenger.

Spoiler

"It's certainly something we can start thinking about," Trump said when questioned whether he would seek the help of Xi in investigating Biden. "Because I'm sure that President Xi does not like being under that kind of scrutiny."

Scramble for clarity

Trump's comments sparked confusion and a scramble for explanation from Chinese officials. 

"Are you asking about the comments that Trump just made? I don't think I can tell you anything in this regard right now," said one Chinese diplomat when questioned on Thursday about Trump's remarks. 

"This is quite chaotic," the diplomat said. "We do not want to get in the middle of the US politics."

One Trump ally outside the White House described receiving a message from Chinese government officials asking if Trump was serious when he suggested China open an investigation into Biden. The response: investigating corruption is an easy way to earn goodwill with Trump. 

The Chinese did not immediately clarify if they would be launching an investigation -- or if they would make it public if they do.

Looming trade talks 

As trade negotiators prepare for another round of talks and as Xi contends with domestic challenges like the Hong Kong unrest, the Biden matter throws another wrench into tangled but high-stakes diplomacy.

Trump's reluctance over the summer to speak out against a crackdown against pro-Democracy protesters in Hong Kong has frustrated officials at the National Security Council and State Department, who had been advocating a firmer US stance.

While Trump eventually did tweet out a call for Xi to find a "humane" resolution to the Hong Kong unrest, he did not issue a forceful call to uphold human rights in the former British colony. And as protests again erupted this week as massive celebrations were underway in Beijing for the 70th anniversary of the People's Republic of China, Trump offered Xi his congratulations.

"Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People's Republic of China!" Trump wrote, adopted a drastically different tone than his Republican allies, who used words like "ghoulish," "authoritarian" and "horrors" to mark the occasion.

Trump's remarks Thursday have caused consternation among some of his aides, who have privately pined for an end to a trade war that is starting to take a toll on the US economy.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

When you get to the point to where you can, with a straight face, say that Donald Trump is "capable of worse" than the man who oversaw the genocide of six million Jews, you should probably take a step back and get out of the house a bit. It's disrespectful to even say that.

Dude.  He is just ITCHING to nuke some browns.  Pay attention.

Donald Trump is not Hitler. It's absolutely disgraceful to the memories of 6 million dead Jews to put them in the same sentence. Some of you need to get a grip.

Nobody is disrespecting 6 million dead Jews.  It's interesting you don't point to the Russians he exterminated.  Biased much?

4 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

The leaks, they keep a-coming.

https://t.co/pD46uIDCXd

Reveal hidden contents

"It's certainly something we can start thinking about," Trump said when questioned whether he would seek the help of Xi in investigating Biden. "Because I'm sure that President Xi does not like being under that kind of scrutiny."

Scramble for clarity

Trump's comments sparked confusion and a scramble for explanation from Chinese officials. 

"Are you asking about the comments that Trump just made? I don't think I can tell you anything in this regard right now," said one Chinese diplomat when questioned on Thursday about Trump's remarks. 

"This is quite chaotic," the diplomat said. "We do not want to get in the middle of the US politics."

One Trump ally outside the White House described receiving a message from Chinese government officials asking if Trump was serious when he suggested China open an investigation into Biden. The response: investigating corruption is an easy way to earn goodwill with Trump. 

The Chinese did not immediately clarify if they would be launching an investigation -- or if they would make it public if they do.

Looming trade talks 

As trade negotiators prepare for another round of talks and as Xi contends with domestic challenges like the Hong Kong unrest, the Biden matter throws another wrench into tangled but high-stakes diplomacy.

Trump's reluctance over the summer to speak out against a crackdown against pro-Democracy protesters in Hong Kong has frustrated officials at the National Security Council and State Department, who had been advocating a firmer US stance.

While Trump eventually did tweet out a call for Xi to find a "humane" resolution to the Hong Kong unrest, he did not issue a forceful call to uphold human rights in the former British colony. And as protests again erupted this week as massive celebrations were underway in Beijing for the 70th anniversary of the People's Republic of China, Trump offered Xi his congratulations.

"Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People's Republic of China!" Trump wrote, adopted a drastically different tone than his Republican allies, who used words like "ghoulish," "authoritarian" and "horrors" to mark the occasion.

Trump's remarks Thursday have caused consternation among some of his aides, who have privately pined for an end to a trade war that is starting to take a toll on the US economy.

in the least surprising news of the week, we find out that the reason trump was so brazen today on live tv while he publicly stated that he would ask china to investigate biden - was because he so clearly already has.  that's his new thing.  he throws out some half-baked idea to gauge the reaction, only now, it's not stuff crazy he's considering, it's crazy stuff he's already done.

who knows what all is in that secure server, but it's unlawful to keep political or embarrassingly stupid stuff in there.  whatever is in that server should rightfully wreck this administration.  which leads me to believe nobody will ever get to see it.

p.s. why in the fuck would he be talking to china about warren?  i mean, the biden stuff is stupid, but at least there's a thread connecting hunter biden to china/ukraine.  come the f on with this.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Nobody is disrespecting 6 million dead Jews.  It's interesting you don't point to the Russians he exterminated.  Biased much?

Dumb.

And yes, comparing having to deal with a shitstain of a president while we all live in KB Homes and drive nice cars and complain on the internet on our $1,000 phones with a man who exterminated millions of people is absolutely disrespecting 6 million dead Jews. It's absurd and a testament to how far gone some of you are. This is why we lose elections, because liberals say stupid shit like "Donald Trump is worse than Hitler" and the entire middle 20% that we need to win just absolutely recoils in horror at the absurdity and self-centeredness of it. 

Woe is us. OMG living thru Trump is like the holocaust! Whatever will we do. Get a hold of yourselves.

Edited by BradInATX

He murdered a whole lot more than 6 million.  That was the number of Jews.   The total is more like 17 million.  And "Never Forget" doesn't just mean the end, but rather the whole thing, including the beginning.   Before Hitler murdered large numbers of people.  And there are a number of appropriate comparisons that can be drawn to what is happening here. 

Drawing comparisons is different than saying "Trump is capable of worse than" literally the worst human being in modern history.

Anyway, HG is right. It was stupid of Hugo to make the hyperbole and I started a rabbit hole so I'll duck out. But you should know that if you think it's reasonable to put Trump on the same level as Hitler, you've lost your mind. Like you really should take a break from politics.

Drawing comparisons is different than saying "Trump is capable of worse than" literally the worst human being in modern history.

Uh, not really.  Disagree if you want, but your self-righteousness is far more inappropriate here than his comparison. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Dumb.

And yes, comparing having to deal with a shitstain of a president while we all live in KB Homes and drive nice cars and complain on the internet on our $1,000 phones with a man who exterminated millions of people is absolutely disrespecting 6 million dead Jews. It's absurd and a testament to how far gone some of you are. This is why we lose elections, because liberals say stupid shit like "Donald Trump is worse than Hitler" and the entire middle 20% that we need to win just absolutely recoils in horror at the absurdity and self-centeredness of it. 

Woe is us. OMG living thru Trump is like the holocaust! Whatever will we do. Get a hold of yourselves.

Oh for fuck's sake.  I certainly didn't say "Donald Trump is worse than Hitler".  Prove otherwise.

I'm saying I wouldn't bet a wooden nickel that he wouldn't get a tiny stiffie over pushing the red button and wiping out 10M brown people.  If you think otherwise THAT'S absurd.  He is a sociopathic narcissist.  He cares about nobody but himself and he clearly admires authoritarians who have committed and continue to commit political murder if not outright genocide.

THAT'S what you need to come to grips with, not your imaginary insult to 6 million Jews.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Dumb.

Well, I think that's a bit on the 20% entire middle bunch of dumb fucks.

I guess it would be great if there were no hyperbole, but there is a shit load of hyperbole on both sides.  Shame on you for engaging in it, but more shame on the 20% who can't think critically.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

Well, I think that's a bit on the 20% entire middle bunch of dumb fucks.

I guess it would be great if there were no hyperbole, but there is a shit load of hyperbole on both sides.  Shame on you for engaging in it, but more shame on the 20% who can't think critically.

Shame on me for engaging it? You mean shame on me for calling out the abject stupidity of saying Trump is "capable of worse than Hitler"? 

Absolutely not. The only people who should be ashamed of themselves are those who actually believe it's reasonable to make any comparison between Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler. You are why people like Donald Trump win.

Anyway, continue your little tantrum where you compare a bad president with the most horrible person in human history. I'm out.

Edited by BradInATX

You are why people like Donald Trump win.

You are why people like Hitler come to power.

3 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

You mean shame on me for calling out the abject stupidity of saying Trump is "capable of worse than Hitler"? 

Yeah, that's very shameful, as it is clear that Trump is indeed capable of way worse that Hitler.  Literally every leader of a nuclear power is capable of way worse than Hitler. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Shame on me for engaging it? You mean shame on me for calling out the abject stupidity of saying Trump is "capable of worse than Hitler"? 

Absolutely not. The only people who should be ashamed of themselves are those who actually believe it's reasonable to make any comparison between Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler. You are why people like Donald Trump win.

Anyway, continue your little tantrum where you compare a bad president with the most horrible person in human history. I'm out.

Sorry we offended you.  MAGA!

Donald Trump is not Hitler. It's absolutely disgraceful to the memories of 6 million dead Jews to put them in the same sentence. Some of you need to get a grip.

No it isn’t (I’m of Jewish heritage and have family members who were lost to the Holocaust).

You are way out over your skis here.

36 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

in the least surprising news of the week, we find out that the reason trump was so brazen today on live tv while he publicly stated that he would ask china to investigate biden - was because he so clearly already has.  that's his new thing.  he throws out some half-baked idea to gauge the reaction, only now, it's not stuff crazy he's considering, it's crazy stuff he's already done.

who knows what all is in that secure server, but it's unlawful to keep political or embarrassingly stupid stuff in there.  whatever is in that server should rightfully wreck this administration.  which leads me to believe nobody will ever get to see it.

p.s. why in the fuck would he be talking to china about warren?  i mean, the biden stuff is stupid, but at least there's a thread connecting hunter biden to china/ukraine.  come the f on with this.

He wants Warren investigated for...something.   But other than that, he's probably floating a trial balloon to the Chinese (gee, imagine what a President Warren could do to the global economy or some shit like that?  I bet our two countries relationship would probably worsen!) and seeing if the Chinese took the bait.  

5 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

He wants Warren investigated for...something.   But other than that, he's probably floating a trial balloon to the Chinese (gee, imagine what a President Warren could do to the global economy or some shit like that?  I bet our two countries relationship would probably worsen!) and seeing if the Chinese took the bait.  

this speculation is somehow the least troublesome line of dialogue he could present.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

A DC acquaintance (who actually monitors stuff like this for a living) just shared this:

***BREAKING***

SecEnergy Rick Perry expected to resign by November

So, you guys won't have ole RICK to kick around no more!

all the patsies, please form a single line to my left.  thank you.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

A DC acquaintance (who actually monitors stuff like this for a living) just shared this:

***BREAKING***

SecEnergy Rick Perry expected to resign by November

So, you guys won't have ole RICK to kick around no more!

rick perry abc GIF by Dancing with the Stars

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Anyway, HG is right. It was stupid of Hugo to make the hyperbole and I started a rabbit hole so I'll duck out. But you should know that if you think it's reasonable to put Trump on the same level as Hitler, you've lost your mind. Like you really should take a break from politics.

Trump would absolutely support political assassinations right now.  He damn near calls for them on Twitter.  Him supporting genocide against Latinos isn't a stretch either.  Don't kid yourself.  He doesn't have the backing for it nor the intellect to get the necessary backing for it.  He wouldn't kill anyone himself, but then Hitler probably never killed someone himself either. 

The primary difference between Hitler and Trump is that Hitler was smart enough to get what he wanted accomplished. 

Make no mistake though. All the shit that Trump has been trying to do is straight out of Hitler's early playbook. Things didn't go from great to concentration camps overnight. It took years. Attack the press. Demonize "others" and call for them to leave voluntarily.  Undermine elections and do everything you can to damage your opponents.  That's where we are now. 

Then consolidate power, jail and kill political opponents, jail or forcibly deport "others", and make it impossible for the rest to live normal lives while requiring them to wear something that identifies them as "others."

It took years just to get to jail all "others" much less kill all others. 

The final solution didn't just start on day 1.  We are also well past day 1 already ourselves. Your neighbor gets deported and you may think it sucks, but you don't do anything about it. You don't care about Biden anyway, so why does it matter if Trump is using our government to attack him.  Latino citizens are getting held but you don't really care. You don't even know the immigrants who are being held in camps. 

You think there weren't German citizens who felt the same?  Ones who watched as Jewish people who may have literally been their friends get disenfranchised slowly?  The armband isn't so bad.  It sucks that the factory won't hire you, but I have kids to feed too. I can't say anything. Look, the camps will give you three meals a day. This will blow over and we will see you again.  We celebrate the Germans who had the courage to fight back and help, but most didn't. Most of us won't either. 

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 8