Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

35 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Dink Bonknotto just went on Fox to say the IG briefing will expose a massive spy ring in the state department. Maybe Boing Dongrotti did that this morning, because it was on fox and friends. 

Are you talking about Bon Bongroino?  I know that guy!

2 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

I really wish someone would have the balls to respond to him when he talks about the fake news and corrupt media with " Many people are saying you're a fake president and a corrupt administration, there are many fine people in your administration but most of them are corrupt"

Somebody should say that, but they shouldn't lie. There aren't many fine people in his administration. There may even be none at all. 

6 minutes ago, Chooky said:

No, no. Bink Brawn Donkey. Bon Bongroino drove that rickshaw for Slab Gunderspank. 

No, I’m talking about Knob Dongbingo.  You know, that pug-nosed pumpkin with the  neatly-trimmed vagina hair on its face that yells at me from inside my TV set to imprison librarians.  

40 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

I really wish someone would have the balls to respond to him when he talks about the fake news and corrupt media with " Many people are saying you're a fake president and a corrupt administration, there are many fine people in your administration but most of them are corrupt"

I don't know the 'do's and don'ts' of journalism, but there have got to be a few interns that want to earn their stripes so just get them a press pass and some scripted questions and let them sacrifice themselves for the good of the Daily Planet. They won't be asked back, but every day is a new day in DJ World.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

"Remember that time when your son didn't talk to you for a year after his mom said you raped her? How did y'all reconcile that?"

• Like 2

It's really satisfying seeing this fucker flail along with his gang of deplorables.  But that's not enough.  We all need to press for jailtime and charges of treason.  Keep up the heat.  We know this fat POS is going to succumb to mother nature and die in the next couple of years, but don't let his merry band of dipshits off the hook.  FUCK you all. 

• Like 7

Something just happened, word came down.

Everything you know...is at an end.  

Buckle up.  The next 6 weeks aren't gonna be pretty.  People will suffer.