Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Uh oh, Donnie is losing it.

I've said it before, but the sadist in me loves this.  Not so much that I want him to call in a nuke strike or anything, but good Lord I love watching him squirm.  He has spent his whole life being told little besides "yes" with a side of ass lick, and now he's running into people who (a) despise him for justifiable reasons and (b) don't give a damn about who he is.

Buckle up, this is gonna be a helluva ride.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

Is Jack Dorsey a Trump supporter? Why does he allow Trump to continue to use his account to incite violence in this country? 

Have you read Hatching Twitter?  Jack Dorsey is whatever Jack Dorsey needs to be to get ahead.  He's literally amoral.

• Like 2

Poor Sauli Niinisto. He's thinking, "All I wanted to do was have a little conversation about 5G with a little EU talk and discuss telling Russia to back off a little in our area. But no, Crazy Man is off doing some verbal tango and we Finns love some tango but this sh*t is like Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Tango."

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Uh oh, Donnie is losing it.

I've said it before, but the sadist in me loves this.  Not so much that I want him to call in a nuke strike or anything, but good Lord I love watching him squirm.  He has spent his whole life being told little besides "yes" with a side of ass lick, and now he's running into people who (a) despise him for justifiable reasons and (b) don't give a damn about who he is.

Buckle up, this is gonna be a helluva ride.

I said it in another thread, but Trump is acting like somebody who isn't 100% sure the Senate has his back.

Maybe Hugo has the time/energy for this, but it would be interesting to look at all of his rallies over the past year, and map them to states/districts (minus rallies held on properties where Trump financially benefits) of various Senators/Reps up for reelection next year.  Yeah, they are partly about feeding his ego and campaign accounts, but what if they were also selected to send a message to those Senators/Reps in Congress along the lines of "hey, I came to your state or district, I had a shitload of people cheer me on, would be a shame if I told them to vote for somebody else!  I'm not saying I'd do it, but people are telling me, they are saying "President Trump, you just held a rally in this or that state or district, and the people loved you, but maybe their Senator or Representative doesn't love you, maybe those folks should know that he or she doesn't love you!" "

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sachick said:

finally, they're pulling on the right threads.

and from what i've heard, there's a voice recognition system in the sitroom that takes an actual transcript, and that's what's in the secure server.

neither has been released, but at least one of these versions exists.

15 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I said it in another thread, but Trump is acting like somebody who isn't 100% sure the Senate has his back.

Maybe Hugo has the time/energy for this, but it would be interesting to look at all of his rallies over the past year, and map them to states/districts (minus rallies held on properties where Trump financially benefits) of various Senators/Reps up for reelection next year.  Yeah, they are partly about feeding his ego and campaign accounts, but what if they were also selected to send a message to those Senators/Reps in Congress along the lines of "hey, I came to your state or district, I had a shitload of people cheer me on, would be a shame if I told them to vote for somebody else!  I'm not saying I'd do it, but people are telling me, they are saying "President Trump, you just held a rally in this or that state or district, and the people loved you, but maybe their Senator or Representative doesn't love you, maybe those folks should know that he or she doesn't love you!" "

What people need to understand is Trump is only allowed to skate because of a huge support network propping him up.  It’s the Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Qanon propagators, his GOP allies in the House and Senate.  

Up until now Trump’s relationship with this support group has been transactional and symbiotic because Trump offers them something of value, it’s rating and a strong political base.  Trump is an easy grift opportunity for all of them.   

Once Trump fails to provide for his enablers or becomes a liability, it’s over.  Trump cannot survive without them.  Their loyalty to Trump only extends to the next ratings or election.