Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, and I like this one.  It''s a fun one.

The ISM index of manufacturing fell to 47.8, it's lowest level since June 2009, the last month of the Great Recession.

Forecasts of recession are popping up all over.  He's fucking hanging himself with this one.  On the one hand, he can't stop bragging about the economy, on the other hand, he can't stop doing everything he can to tank it.  Smart move.  Bigly.

I want my check for being a Patriot manufacturer and not building stuff, dammit!

5 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

The body language is great.  If the Finn was leaning any further away, he'd fall out of his chair.  He does not want to be around this doofus.

finnish people have fairly strict personal boundaries. that's hilarious. he's seriously crawling out of his skin in that clip.

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, and I like this one.  It''s a fun one.

The ISM index of manufacturing fell to 47.8, it's lowest level since June 2009, the last month of the Great Recession.

Forecasts of recession are popping up all over.  He's fucking hanging himself with this one.  On the one hand, he can't stop bragging about the economy, on the other hand, he can't stop doing everything he can to tank it.  Smart move.  Bigly.

We'll all be standing in bread lines (because soup lines will be too expensive) and DOTARD will still be talking about how great his economy is. And ~ 40% of the populace will believe it.

Just now, High Plains Drifter said:

We'll all be standing in bread lines (because soup lines will be too expensive) and DOTARD will still be talking about how great his economy is. And ~ 40% of the populace will believe it.

Ha, you and the rest of the suckers will be standing in bread lines. I will be eating all the birds I can get my hands on and washing the plucked meat down my gullet with cups of melted snow.  

• Like 3

The only explanation I can come up with for that mess from Raskin was that there really is a serious internal retaliation issue happening right now and the IG also gave them the propaganda thing so that there could be a cover story for the meeting with Congress. 

10 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Wtf was that from Raskin?  I couldn't follow that at all.   Someone mailed propaganda to Pompeo in May, and he gave it to the IG, and suddenly the IG calls Congress back to DC to hand it over today?  What? 

Raskin doesn't even know what they have.  The presser was pre-mature, at best.  It was confusing and worthless, at its worst. 

That packet might be evidence, at some point, but no one knows where it came from at this point. 

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Raskin doesn't even know what they have.  The presser was pre-mature, at best.  It was confusing and worthless, at its worst. 

That packet might be evidence, at some point, but no one knows where it came from at this point. 

yeah, no shit. he couldn't even properly characterize what it was.

20 hours ago, horncyclist said:

You wonder if this outcome--one way or another-- is inevitable at this point. Whether Trump wins or loses--whether there's interference or fraud or not. If Putin wanted to divide America it seems Project Trump is succeeding beyond his wildest expectations. I'm hopeful a leader like Warren could emerge and unite enough the country that we can move on somehow but at the same time I've never been so pessimistic. 

Are you fucking high? You think Warren is going to unite this country?  Let me let you in on a little secret... This country will stay divided no matter who is president. 

Just now, Luka Skywalker said:

Are you fucking high? You think Warren is going to unite this country?  Let me let you in on a little secret... This country will stay divided no matter who is president. 

This is true.  The right really hates Warren.  They could live with a dottery Biden, but Warren is going to send them into fits of convulsion.  That's another thread though.

Just now, Luka Skywalker said:

I dunno, seems like coming together to hate on Facebook, Wall Street, and predatory financial institutions isn’t the hardest sell.

Of course the tycoons will never come around. 

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I dunno, seems like coming together to hate on Facebook, Wall Street, and predatory financial institutions isn’t the hardest sell.

Of course the tycoons will never come around. 

We know you love Liz and her agenda, Hugo, but Jesus Christ himself could run as a Democrat on the same platform and 45% of the country would fucking hate him. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Dink Bonknotto just went on Fox to say the IG briefing will expose a massive spy ring in the state department. Maybe Boing Dongrotti did that this morning, because it was on fox and friends. 

I realize I have the sense of humor of a 3rd-grade boy, but "Boing Dongrotti" sent me over the edge.  + rep