Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Hey Zork, thanks posting that cute video earlier. What do you think about Trump wanting to start up State Media, like in North Korea? Also, how many milliseconds would it have taken your head to explode into a billion pieces if Obama had suggested this? Thanks!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/top-diplomat-ukraine-crazy-withhold-security-sasistance-political/story?id=66039011&cid=social_twitter_abcn

In newly disclosed text messages shared with Congress, the top U.S. diplomat to Ukraine at the time writes to a group of other American diplomats that "I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.”

16 minutes ago, sachick said:

And it should be pointed out that this is not a campaign rally. This trip is paid for by the tax payers and should not involve politics.

It should be pointed out they're ALL campaign rallies to him.

19 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Hey Zork, thanks posting that cute video earlier. What do you think about Trump wanting to start up State Media, like in North Korea? Also, how many milliseconds would it have taken your head to explode into a billion pieces if Obama had suggested this? Thanks!

He doesn't care.  He's pining for a dictator and Trump is his boy.  Fuck the U.S.A. and hail Trump, right zork?

1 hour ago, tantric superman said:

I keep thinking there was some old cartoon where they ask for volunteers and everyone standing in line puts their boot up like they are going to take one step forward but then they bring it back and take a step back and there is one guy left in front of everyone.

I think it might be like that. 

They'll hold the line.

Image result for stripes step forward murray

• Like 1

I can not escape the thought that Hitler started out doing great things for his country and then somewhere along the way he got a little off track.  I wonder if Trump and his minions are capable of killing millions of people to get what he wants.

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

looks like we're getting our first woman president after all

So, you're saying this is back on the table? 1) impeachment and removal of Trump and Pence, 2) Pelosi retires, 3) the House chooses Hillary to fill her seat, 4) Hillary is elected Speaker, 5) Hillary is made President?

3 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

I can not escape the thought that Hitler started out doing great things for his country and then somewhere along the way he got a little off track.  I wonder if Trump and his minions are capable of killing millions of people to get what he wants.

A little off track? Understatement of the year. 

45 minutes ago, sachick said:

Totally normal. 

Well, you see, the federal government already has a news network.  VOA. It would just need tweaked a little to fully support the President's vision, and voila!  

I expect the EO calling for the overhaul tomorrow morning.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Post Oak said:

And to think I used to want to fuck her.

I still do, but I used to too.

I was going to say Kristy Swanson back in the 80's/90's for sure but then I remembered I saw her on some Hallmark TV movie a couple of years ago and have to agree that my youthful desires regarding the original Vampire Slayer are still present.

he literally thinks everybody is as bad and corrupt as him, 'everybody does it'. he's angry that he's being singled out and everybody else is getting a free pass. except they aren't, they didn't. he thought this was really how it worked. so he's sent his minions across the globe to gather the real evidence, but the world is shrugging and saying 'you want what?' bc it really is him, he's at his own level of corruption and evil and stupid.

good lord, we unleashed this. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

Hitler was always a POS.  Before he became popular he was getting thrown out of local taverns for his hateful diatribes.  

Trump is capable of worse than Hitler because he doesn’t give a shit about his country.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elfenix said:
2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:
I'd like to see the "qualifications" of every elected official who sits on one or more corporate board of directors.  Those guys are in the club, which is all it takes -- there is no requirement to be an expert in the field, and oftentimes no expertise exists with many board members.  It's a joke.

A company seeking international respectability hires ivy league educated lawyer from *checks notes* Delaware. No way a lawyer from Delaware knows anything about stuff like corporate governance.

To be fair, I doubt any of the Trumpist have any understanding of Delaware's relationship with corporate governance.  

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

His wettest dream is to lose the electoral college and win the popular vote by millions.  

If that happened you know he would try to retroactively change the rules (but not TOO far back, because Hillary) prior to January 20, 2021.

21 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

If that happened you know he would try to retroactively change the rules (but not TOO far back, because Hillary) prior to January 20, 2021.

if the current polling suggested a 3-5 point win but just not in the right states (basically what hillary did in 2016) he would be trying to change the rules right now.

1 hour ago, AnTiM said:

When does Trump doing good stuff start?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnTiM said:

What the fuck? The Reichstag fire was four goddamn weeks after Hitler became chancellor. 

4 hours ago, horncyclist said:

Kasparov with the same sentiment above:

This is it GOP, do we have a constitution or not?

Kasparov can always be relied on to post concise insightful tweets, that really get to the marrow of the matter.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

I posted the video because it is from the Trump campaign and nobody is posting stuff from the Trump campaign in the Trump thread.  

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, zork said:

I posted the video because it is from the Trump campaign and nobody is posting stuff from the Trump campaign in the Trump thread.  

He didn't ask you why you posted the video.  He asked you what you think of Trump proposing to create a state-run media company.  Are you too much of a chickenshit to answer the question?

• Like 1