Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah...rick doesn’t care about the girls...

They have the manly type of guys Rick likes too. Just saying. There are other things to do in Ukraine besides commit treason. 

Rick totally went there to commit treason though. The guys in his hotel room were just the cherry on top. 

5 minutes ago, sachick said:

Would any other president resign at this point? Trump never will but I wonder what a normal president would do at this point.

A normal President wouldn't find themselves in this exact position even if they were just as corrupt as Trump. They would know that you use hidden channels to threaten and bribe foreign heads of state when you want them to interfere with US elections. 

If they got caught though, they would resign. 

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

Donald Trump is not Hitler. It's absolutely disgraceful to the memories of 6 million dead Jews to put them in the same sentence. Some of you need to get a grip.

Not yet. 

And you’re the one who needs to “get a grip.” Calling trump akin to Hitler is not “disgraceful to the memories of 6 million dead Jews.” Quit being ridiculous. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Not yet. 

And you’re the one who needs to “get a grip.” Calling trump akin to Hitler is not “disgraceful to the memories of 6 million dead Jews.” Quit being ridiculous. 

Yep. And this is the time when you can actually stop it. This is the time when you can speak out without fear of being killed yourself. Once the killing starts, it's too late. Then nearly everyone will just keep their heads down as long as it keeps their own family alive. 

50 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

wasn't he in on one of the ukraine trips?  there are no coincidences.  not anymore.

Giuliani worked on Perry’s gubernatorial campaigns, and his law firm was at the center of Perry’s trans-Texas corridor dream.  

Perrys presidential campaign appeared to be astroturfing like crazy as well, with humans on various forums.  Not bots.  

Edited by atomheartbevo

6 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Jeezus, somebody get Trump out of office.  I knew at least thirty years ago that he was a liar, con artist, and crooked as they come.  How in hell did the American people ever put this jerk in office?  At least now he is revealing his true colors.

63,000,000 Americans love him for it. Don't fault Trump, fault the people who enabled him.

9 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Quadrupling down

And Congress has the right, perhaps even a duty, to investigate, or have investigated, CORRUPTION BY THE PRESIDENT, and that would include asking, or suggesting, assholes to follow the law. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....I mean....it would be...if he didn’t have the power to end all human existence on a deranged whim.

i was grateful for being unnuked on the last page

this page is laughter i think

i am thinking of crying next page. 

brb

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....I mean....it would be...if he didn’t have the power to end all human existence on a deranged whim.

The real problem is the Senate though. We can all agree that any other past President would have been removed already. Trump is just a symptom. 

The disease is the GOP controlled Senate trying to decide whether they want to gracefully change their platform to suit demographic trends while we remain a democratic republic, or whether they want to use Trump to obtain fascist control as a minority party while disenfranchising Americans and disrupting elections. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

Who knew that the only people committing crimes and corruption in foreign countries just also happened to coincidentally be trump’s political opponents?

The “Criminal mastermind” aka our current “president” just keeps on admitting to crimes on twitter every day. 

Good job republicans. You nominated the biggest piece of shit in all of American history to not only steal our elections but also to lead our country straight into a sewage ditch of shit. 

Fuck all y’all. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Good job republicans. You nominated the biggest piece of shit in all of American history to not only steal our elections but also to lead our country straight into a sewage ditch of shit. 

Yeah, but dem librul tears!

The real problem is the Senate though. We can all agree that any other past President would have been removed already. Trump is just a symptom. 
The disease is the GOP controlled Senate trying to decide whether they want to gracefully change their platform to suit demographic trends while we remain a democratic republic, or whether they want to use Trump to obtain fascist control as a minority party while disenfranchising Americans and disrupting elections. 

Oh! Oh! Call on me! I know which one they chose!
  • Like 1

At this point I think twitter should be completely shut down as a threat to national security. They are letting a raving lunatic with access to nukes and who could potentially kill us all just say whatever the fuck he wants, threats and all. He’s obviously lost it.

They wont suspend trump’s account. So just shut the whole fucking thing down.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Bravo! Nothing makes my eyebrows raise these days, I've come to accept that the matrix is offline and spinning out of control, but this tweet got me. I had to double check that he actually posted it. What a fucking child. 

Nah. This is proof that we aren't in the matrix.  The machines would have already reset this motherfucker with a neo or a billion agent smiths a long time ago. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Can Facebook be destroyed first please?  Asking for two billion people.

Something else will just take it’s place.   It’s far too useful for a lot of people.  Shit, there’s wannabe facebooks popping up all the time, but you never hear about them because they never hit critical mass. 

Fox News though, that would do some damage to them.  OAN and The Blaze aren’t going to pick up that slack.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

The Hitler tangent is such a beating.  We have so many more worthwhile topics to discuss, like Trump openly and publicly violating the law with every tweet and interview, the progress of the impeachment inquiry, updates on Rudy’s shenanigans, State Department employees corroborating more allegations, and how Trump is comparable to Stalin and capable of committing equally awful atrocities.  So, let’s stay on track, please.  

Yes, because we've accomplished so much on surly by staying on track.  Thanks for the advice, Dad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I love this shit, and it’s starting to come to a head.  Trump has never been in a position before where he has so many people telling him to fuck off, and there’s nothing he can do and nobody he can buy off - people who hold power as well, who can actually affect what he’s doing.   And he is now surrounded by a shit-ton of people who could turn on him in a heartbeat and walk into the House and ask to speak with this or that committee.  

And he’s having to rely on the Senate as a firewall, and he knows a few races going badly next year and he’s really fucked, and he has to pray that a handful of Rs don’t peel off and side with the Dems.  

20 minutes ago, RPM said:

Yeah, but dem librul tears!

It’s not that Republicans don’t know that they support and are complicit in treason; they absolutely do.  They’ve made the conscious decision that it’s worth it to do so in order  feel like they are “driving the libs crazy” and “teaching the libs a lesson.”