2019 Sugar Bowl - Texas vs. Georgia

satyanash

Milestone victory. Recruiting motherlode. I think maybe we served notice on the football nation. Even Bevo made a statement tonight. ESPN replayed that scene about five times. People screaming. Way to go Horns. Complete team win. They stepped up big tonight.

Congratulations to the University Champions!

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ousux said:
18 minutes ago, Dewey said:
Glorious, cant wait for Sec honks to tell us it wasnt a big game, Georgia didnt care, had the flu, Tupac died

You think that didn't already happen midway through the 3rd quarter? I'm sure aggy was singing that song by halftime..

Midway through the first, but yeah. 

the current texags push now is that bowl games aren't a good indicator of conf ranking because players are sitting out.  which of course is exactly what happened to NC State. at team that certainly couldn't afford to have players not playing.  they have a lack of self awareness that is breathtaking.

Just now, dcar00 said:

the current texags push now is that bowl games aren't a good indicator of conf ranking because players are sitting out.  which of course is exactly what happened to NC State. at team that certainly couldn't afford to have players not playing.  they have a lack of self awareness that is breathtaking.

I would expect nothing less.