2019 Sugar Bowl - Texas vs. Georgia

satyanash

I was about to check out Finebaum just for the lulz at his callers, but knew this is exactly what he'd say so I nope.  Don't want to witness that choreographed, crafted, completely predictable pussy excuse trotted out once again.

SEC SEC SEC!!!

• Like 1

Before the game, all the talk was about proving the selection committee wrong, after the game it was about not being interested. Sec should stop with it just means more bullshit. Got their ass handed to them.

That was what all the fans were saying. Nah bitch take your L and eat shit

31 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Finebaum being his typical SEC cunt-homer.  UGA not interested in being there.  Seriously, I'd like to grab that goofy cunt by his big ears and beat his head against a brick wall until it falls  the fuck off.

Can't wait for us to continue to beat whatever SECunt team we play from here on out. 

He is the Billy Spooch Luicci of the SECn.

Rationalization and damage control machine on max power.

I think it was photoshopped, but people are overlooking the very obvious and real warning that pre-med Ehlinger gave us---that the #5 Gas Curry special at RT's (Raj Tarkehs's restaurant) will give you horrible gas.  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I think it was photoshopped, but people are overlooking the very obvious and real warning that pre-med Ehlinger gave us---that the #5 Gas Curry special at RT's (Raj Tarkehs's restaurant) will give you horrible gas.  

Wasn't photoshopped. The original picture was tweeted out by Bleacher Report CFB, and it was actually a blOU fan who noticed it first on Twitter.

• Like 1

Finebaum being his typical SEC cunt-homer.  UGA not interested in being there.  Seriously, I'd like to grab that goofy cunt by his big ears and beat his head against a brick wall until it falls  the fuck off.
Can't wait for us to continue to beat whatever SECunt team we play from here on out. 
Texas record against sec sec sec teams.

169-77-6

I'd say TEXAS owns sec sec sec

Sugar Bowl earned a 7.8 overnight rating last night. That's the highest rating for a non-playoff Sugar Bowl in CFP history, up 28% from the previous year's Sugar Bowl.

https://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2019/01/rose-bowl-game-presented-by-northwestern-mutual-and-allstate-sugar-bowl-deliver-record-new-years-day/

• Like 3

Your source is that Arkansas and Texas A&M were long time conference mates.
However, I just looked it up and I've got us at 190-91-9 against SEC teams. Looks like Phlegm left out Missouri, Vanderbilt, and two other ties from somewhere.

What is it without aggy and pig?

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I thought SEC teams were so great, they could just put in on cruise control and beat teams from the BDF?  

5 minutes ago, thepop said:

Slightly off topic but I wish Malik was on this team to experience that game. He was the leader of this senior class that led us back.

yeah, imagine the devastating D with him, Elliot and Hill too. The good old days with 5th year 23 year old NFL caliber starters. Now the best are true JRs, age 21, so the quality of college ball could be better. Not to mention true FR playing so much.