We’re back

936horn

If back means back to where we were during most of Mack’s long streak then fuck yeah we are. This season at least.

Before the season I thought we’d be like 6-6 this year. After Maryland and Tulsa I thought we’d be looking at like 3-5 wins. I am blown the fuck away. What a treat this season was.

Edited by Thermos H. Christ
  • Like 2

What does LSU's depth chart look like next year?  At 10-3, unless they're being totally depleted by the draft...they've got to be a Top 10 team in 2018.  I think we'll have some heavy losses on defense, but should be a preseason Top 10 team as well.

There's no way in the world our game isn't primetime on ABC or FOX next September, right?  This is gonna be a long off-season, because that's all I can think about tonight.  

So none of you photoshop experts have put some small OU head like Tyler Murray or Lincoln on the body of that little girl from Poltergeist with her hand on the TV set...saying "They're back..."