Texas recruiting notes 2019

what if one of the silents is NaNa.... think about it. and after he announces for ND, the coaches call in the silent and he flips to Texas! it could happen...

It would take a Mensa(h) level thinking coach to concoct a plan like that

52 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

What's worse: 

NaNa to Notre Dame ?

or 

Watching the Royal Wedding with your wives/girlfriends?

The latter for me. 

Royal wedding, wife can’t enough. I hope Herman forces Giles to watch the whole damn thing repeatedly as punishment. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Giles would spend the whole time in awe that Prince Harry could nab a 30something divorced b-list actress, and he would tell everyone watching with him that he would have gone for someone more attainable like a plus sized bipolar amputee or a hooker just getting out of rehab.

There's a rehab for hookers?  I did not know this.  

56 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Giles would spend the whole time in awe that Prince Harry could nab a 30something divorced b-list actress, and he would tell everyone watching with him that he would have gone for someone more attainable like a plus sized bipolar amputee or a hooker just getting out of rehab.

Sir Paul did that already, much to his chagrin. Not sure if she was bipolar, pics online suggest hooking may've been a part-time gig.

1 hour ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Some of y’all need to nut the fuck up and start acting like we’re the University of Texas.

Regarding NaNa’s recruitment, seems it might help more if he acted like we’re the University of Texas. 

4 hours ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Jesus fucking christ.  You follow me around like a lost puppy.  Clearly, you have nothing better to do with your life.  Are you fucking autistic or something?

Are autistic people called "autists?"

Like, "He was one of the most important autists of the OCD movement of the 1920's."

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Uh, the JUCO LB we were after ( Lakia Henry ) just committed to Tennessee.  Seems odd since he was supposed to visit here soon.

https://247sports.com/college/tennessee/Article/Tennessee-Vols-football-recruiting-Four-star-juco-LB-Lakia-Henry-commits-to-Tennessee-118382715

Pruitt doesn't mess around. We'll see if he shuts it down.