Texas recruiting notes 2019

59 minutes ago, RadiologyHorn said:

Did you see what Clemson did to their opponent today? They destroyed them. aggy was only up 7-0 on Northwestern St in the 2nd qtr., their lines were evenly matched for most of the game, Mond was off target as usual, their WR’s were dropping balls, they are thin at RB, etc.

Leal can’t avoid the truth that is coming to aggy this season. All we need to focus on is just getting him to the USC game. He sees that combined with aggy rape and we’ve got a good chance at the flip. Once Leal flips it makes it easier for Demani and crew to do the same. Let’s not act like it would be a tremendous precedent for us to exert our dominance on little brother. Many in here have a myopic outlook because of the loss today. Did this team fold after losing to Maryland last year? No we went nip and tuck in LA against USC when nobody gave us a chance. We’ll beat USC and gain momee ntum on the field and in recruiting as the season moves along. Bookmark this post. 

This has to be a troll. Right?

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Losses like today is why we can’t flip guys from aggy whether this get destroyed by Clemson or others doesn’t matter. 

If we want to do damage to aggy we have to win games like today and beat usc and ou and tcu and win 9/10 games. Can we have one fucking season where we play above our talent and pull some fucking upsets much less just beat Maryland?

Pure and simple:

Two hours before kickoff, our probability for for winning 7-8 games this season was about 80%.

Nothing has changed. Anyone who thought (or still thinks) this team would win 9-10 games has only their personal evaluation to blame.

Herman will be here next year barring major scandal; and I hope we can get to 9 next year (depends on roster and coaching changes).

I bleed burnt orange, but I don't let emotion cloud my vision (so much so that I dropped a stack in Vegas on Texas under 8.5 wins and Mary +13.5; I am fine losing both).

Any coach can recruit winning 10 games; These motherfuckers better figure out what they're doing in-game right now AND bust their ass on the trail.

Hats off to all the great posters in Recruiting, your info is appreciated.

cas_73011_1.jpg

Edited by SaucyJack

Man I almost feel physically ill this morning. I think what feels different about this loss is that I'm starting to worry that OU and A$M might start taking the edge in recruiting for the foreseeable future. I didn't feel like this the last 4-5 years but now recruits are going to start to really shy away from this program. Any slippage in talent will only make the rebuild harder for Herman. Let's face it what OU is doing right now is pretty damn impressive. Gameday will be in CS next week, if they pull off an upset they're also going to get some serious momentum. This isn't me being a debbie downer or aggy, it's the reality of the situation right now.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

I’m at the point where Texas sucks until they don’t. We should expect to be 5-7, 6-6. Sad to say 7-6 was the outlier. Doesn’t even bother me when kids don’t chose Texas anymore, I mean why should they? Took me 10 years to come to peace lol. Thankfully a lot of the recruits are out of state this year. Should be able to keep them. Texas could go 12-1 this year lulz, highly doubt it but still a fan no matter what. But at least they didn’t get blown out!!

Read that as well, went on to say his recruitment is wide open.....I cant say i blame the kid after the showing last night. Fuck

Yeah he’s probably gone. Jimbo will be pressuring him to flip now plus all the recruits/commits at that game will be saying the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

Yeah he’s probably gone. Jimbo will be pressuring him to flip now plus all the recruits/commits at that game will be saying the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And what will they being saying if Clemson bitch slaps aggy?  They beat one of the worst teams  in the southland conference and some of you idiots think they are now a top 10 team.

• Like 2

And what will they being saying if Clemson bitch slaps aggy?  They beat one of the worst teams  in the southland conference and some of you idiots think they are now a top 10 team.

Ask strong, he did it before. And they aren’t anywhere near top 10. Doesn’t matter what his record his the first year, we’ve even seen that here.

3 hours ago, realgreggym said:

I’m not worried about aggy winning games this year, the difference is jumbo gets one year to sell his bs to kids and they still buy in. Herman has a chance to coach us above and beyond talent and that’s what great coaches do, we didn’t bring him here to win 7 games every year.

We have the talent to win games we should(except yesterday) and pull some upsets, no reason we can’t win 9 games.

Yesterday was a cluster and if we end up winning 6 or 7 with aggy then jumbo is gonna pull more kids than Herman.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, utexas8 said:

I’m at the point where Texas sucks until they don’t. We should expect to be 5-7, 6-6. Sad to say 7-6 was the outlier. Doesn’t even bother me when kids don’t chose Texas anymore, I mean why should they? Took me 10 years to come to peace lol. Thankfully a lot of the recruits are out of state this year. Should be able to keep them. Texas could go 12-1 this year lulz, highly doubt it but still a fan no matter what. But at least they didn’t get blown out!!

This is where I am.  I’ll expect us to be good again when we are.  

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I’m not worried about aggy winning games this year, the difference is jumbo gets one year to sell his bs to kids and they still buy in. Herman has a chance to coach us above and beyond talent and that’s what great coaches do, we didn’t bring him here to win 7 games every year.

We have the talent to win games we should(except yesterday) and pull some upsets, no reason we can’t win 9 games.

Yesterday was a cluster and if we end up winning 6 or 7 with aggy then jumbo is gonna pull more kids than Herman.

newsflash: this is already happening.

11 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

Man I almost feel physically ill this morning. I think what feels different about this loss is that I'm starting to worry that OU and A$M might start taking the edge in recruiting for the foreseeable future. I didn't feel like this the last 4-5 years but now recruits are going to start to really shy away from this program. Any slippage in talent will only make the rebuild harder for Herman. Let's face it what OU is doing right now is pretty damn impressive. Gameday will be in CS next week, if they pull off an upset they're also going to get some serious momentum. This isn't me being a debbie downer or aggy, it's the reality of the situation right now.

OMG will you vaginas get a grip? Unfuckingbelievable. 

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 3

Yeah get a grip pussies. You act like you expected progress and a change this year. Rome wasn’t built in a day. It sometimes takes decades or a lifetime to build a program. You’ll see once we squeak by Tulsa. Texas is back and we will flip everyone just you wait. This team is already different than last years 

• Like 1

We have a huge stadium and a lot of fans. We have a cool locker room. We take great pics of visiting prospects. Austin is lit. Our coaches even have shown a willingness to let young guys play. I’m thinking the only missing ingredient that matters is wins. So start winning. Thanks. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Yeah get a grip pussies. You act like you expected progress and a change this year. Rome wasn’t built in a day. It sometimes takes decades or a lifetime to build a program. You’ll see once we squeak by Tulsa. Texas is back and we will flip everyone just you wait. This team is already different than last years 

I’ll have what he’s drinking .....

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Gardner Barnes said:

We didn’t help ourselves but most of you on this thread forget that he was a fairly heavy aggy lean before sumlin got fired.

No matter what we did or do, his commitment wasn’t changing.

He said the door is still open to Bama, and If we "lived up to the hype" this year the door would be open to us as well.   Aggy is probably going to lose more games than us this year and I would not be surprised to see him flip to Bama.  

We laid an egg and it hurts recruiting after what we have been selling. 

RevolUTion still occurring. Just make to longer to revol than we had thought.  Hopefully this team unfucks itself next few weeks. A win over USC could erase the Maryland debacle. But a legit struggle with Tulsa will doom the season. We got essentially 2 weeks to unfuck our heads step off our dicks and figUre it out before murderors row shows up 

Going forward I hope Herman calls plays because we can no longer afford a slow start during games from Beck. If Herman would of been the initial play caller in the beginning of the game,there’s a great chance we could of won. I’m not knowledgeable about Hand’s experience as a play caller. I never been so annoyed after a game until I watched that is against Maryland. Shit has to change from here on out. 

I closed the football board in the middle of the 2nd qtr, for my own health, I'm sure it's been discussed but I feel like I need to post this, for all the talk of Warehime and Meh the assistant coach that sucks the most on this staff is Stan Drayton. Fuck that guy. The next good thing he does or decision he makes will be the first at Texas and don't give me Ingram, he'd have come to Texas if Traylor had been retained or probably just about any other RB coach. 

ZERO recruiting impact. Beyond idiotic rotation. Complete lack of development or improvement at the position, in fact he appears to remove good instincts and has the RBs thinking instead of just fucking running. 

fuck. that. guy. 

recruiting related because he's not going to get Cain or Evans nor has he started moving on secondary or tertiary guys that could fill specific roles in the offense. he's fucking worse than worthless. 

• Like 3

I closed the football board in the middle of the 2nd qtr, for my own health, I'm sure it's been discussed but I feel like I need to post this, for all the talk of Warehime and Meh the assistant coach that sucks the most on this staff is Stan Drayton. Fuck that guy. The next good thing he does or decision he makes will be the first at Texas and don't give me Ingram, he'd have come to Texas if Traylor had been retained or probably just about any other RB coach. 
ZERO recruiting impact. Beyond idiotic rotation. Complete lack of development or improvement at the position, in fact he appears to remove good instincts and has the RBs thinking instead of just fucking running. 
fuck. that. guy. 
recruiting related because he's not going to get Cain or Evans nor has he started moving on secondary or tertiary guys that could fill specific roles in the offense. he's fucking worse than worthless. 

Finally someone other than myself, I've been saying this since last season. Dude has a good resume, but hasn't done shit since he's been on the Texas staff. Maybe I'm crazy, but someone with "running game coordinator" to go along with RB coach...not to mention "associate head coach"...should have a little say in the offense. Make no mistake, if anyones baffled by which RB is in the game at any certain time, Drayton is the one making those decisions. If he isn't then he needs to take a pay cut and drop a couple job titles.