Texas recruiting notes 2019

2 hours ago, RadiologyHorn said:

Its funny how much of a 180 this board has done since the Maryland loss. After week 1 it was All this woe is me, aggy is taking over the state, etc. I was the ONLY person in here calling you guys massive vaginas for overreacting. And I was right.

Now that is some ctj level hyperbole. Clever parody or sock?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just ignore RadiologyHorn. He’s obviously an idiot that wandered over from the Football board where his dumb posts got lost in a sea of dumb posts from other dumbasses. He doesn’t even understand he’s in a thread where spewing a bunch of bullshit isn’t going to go over well with a group of people who actually understand the game. You can’t explain stupid to the stupid.

• Like 1

Rankings sometimes skew people's perceptions considering these are 17 year olds that are still growing and they are barely starting to develop as players.  Leal is college ready right now.  Is he 5 star, I don't think so, but he's got the measurables of one.  Sweat is a massive DL that is RAW.  He's a high level DL prospect that aggy was pushing for hard before he committed to us out of nowhere.  These guys are roughly the same size and both project to interior in our scheme when they finish growing.   With Graham, Wilbon, Coburn, Ojomo, Carson, Williams.... Sweat have time to RS and develop his body and technique. 

Just for perspective, Chris Nelson was a 3 star recruit and Mack was a can't miss 5 star guy.  Nelson will finish with a better college career and will get drafted higher.   Recruiting ratings are hit or miss.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RadiologyHorn said:

Now Mpagi is better than Leal???!??? 

Guys tell me you’re trolling. Please tell me this isn’t real. I feel like I’m in a Seinfeld bizarro world episode. I can’t take this shit anymore. Where are my blood pressure pills. 

Kanye West and Kid Rock cussing in the Oval Office earlier in the week was more normal than the crazy talk on this board today. 

Either I am losing my mind or everyone else around me is. 

When did we become aggy!!!?!?!? 

Did RC really not offer?

Do you even read through the posts before you react? Like, all the way until the end? 

38 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Do you even read through the posts before you react? Like, all the way until the end? 

Nah, he's just trying to frame a conversation for the agg board.  Leal is a take and a starter but not in the interior line.  And if so, it wouldn't say much for the SEC.  Sweat and Mpagi are system guys that will bear out later.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with this assessment.  Sweat is running through doubles and triples and Leal is moving around to hit gaps. Mpagi is a separate beast that hasn't really begun to come into his own as an edge rusher.  Our coaches can scout talent--that's not their weakness.  And they're proving they can develop it as well. That's a matter of concern for programs recruiting Texas.  

4 hours ago, RadiologyHorn said:

Guys tell me you’re trolling. Please tell me this isn’t real. I feel like I’m in a Seinfeld bizarro world episode. I can’t take this shit anymore. Where are my blood pressure pills. 

Kanye West and Kid Rock cussing in the Oval Office earlier in the week was more normal than the crazy talk on this board today. 

Did RC really not offer?

giphy.gif

come, there is a place for you here.

51 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Newey, what's show is your profile picture from? I remember it being pretty funny. 

It’s the Boss from an HBO show, The Life and Times of Tim. When the show was on, 10-12 years ago people said I was that character in looks and how I act. Still not sure if that was a flattering comment or not. 

Edited by Newy25

7 hours ago, RadiologyHorn said:

Did RC really not offer?

Hahahahahaha. -47 for one post.

Funny story. This idiot starts posting "I guarantee it" bullshit back on September 1. I called him a troll.

This idiot runs around the board and negs like 30 of my posts for calling him out. If anyone doesn't know, I don't rep because I don't care. I'm a neverrepper. The negging was amusing but sad. Crowdsource this idiot.

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Like 1