Texas recruiting notes 2019

13 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

We need a nickel back in the worst way

I can set my watch to Devante Davis getting beat on double moves and losing balls in the air. Our secondary will be much better next year without Locke and Davis, even if we take a step back on the other side losing Boyd.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DoneWithit said:

I know this isn’t 2019 recruiting but Thompson is not bad and could probably cover more than a speed out. Pj struggled this game bad

This x 1,000,000. Locke is bad. Has been a liability all freaking year. Thompson, if beat in coverage like Locke has been, can make it up with speed. Locke cannot graduate soon enough. 

• Like 1

Mike Roach: Recruits react to UT's win over Baylor

WR Kennedy Lewis, Melissa - "It was a close game, but a very well-needed win."

WR Collin Sullivan, Round Rock (2020) - "It was a close one but another good win. Always feels good in the atmosphere inside of DKR. I had a great time like always."

OL Logan Parr, San Antonio O'Connor (2020) - "I thought Buechele stepped up and took the game over."

DE Alfred Collins, Bastrop Cedar Creek (2020) - "It was intense!"

LB Marcus Tillman, Orlando (Fla.) Jones - "Just got to play all four quarters and keep the foot on the gas pedal."

CB Avery Helm, Fort Bend Marshall (2020) - "It was a great game to watch. Loved the fight!"

S Jalen Catalon, Mansfield Legacy - "The game was great. The team fought really hard."

ATH Peyton Powell, Odessa Permian - "Great atmosphere. They've got something special going on."

ATH Kelvontay Dixon, Carthage (2020) - "The visit was great, and the game was intense."

50 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

What I want to know is which QB in this class are we not going to offer despite him being a lifelong Horn fan? I need to know which game I am going to hear about it constantly.

And a legacy, or double legacy since his grandfather was a UT qb.

18 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

I’m lazy but how close are LJH and C.J. to each reaching 1k this year. I know there was a graphic this week saying they have combined around 900.

Has to help with recruiting WR’s.

LJH has a chance if Sam returns after the bye. Shane and he just aren't on the same page.

46 minutes ago, Machinator said:

LJH has a chance if Sam returns after the bye. Shane and he just aren't on the same page.

LJH gets more doubleteams and routes are more inside where it's crowded, so first game back with few practice reps probably resulted in Shane finding Collin more often.....

5 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I hope Bru is watching this USC / Colorado game. Jt Daniels is fucking terrible - he’s thrown two ints already.

Through 6 games he’s got 4 tds and 5 ints.

"Clay's Clown Show"

But Bru has a game tonight.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

On 10/12/2018 at 2:12 PM, GRHorn said:

Higgins and Wilson are the local/semi local prospects this year that had every chance to commit here but didn’t. But will still have clickbait blurbs written once every few weeks about how it’s still a possibility. 

They’re JK Dobbins. I’m just waiting to hear about a gf that’s going to Ut that might factor in. 

Higgins girl is at Arkansas 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2018 at 12:25 AM, Thetexashammer said:

Hahahahahaha. -47 for one post.

Funny story. This idiot starts posting "I guarantee it" bullshit back on September 1. I called him a troll.

This idiot runs around the board and negs like 30 of my posts for calling him out. If anyone doesn't know, I don't rep because I don't care. I'm a neverrepper. The negging was amusing but sad. Crowdsource this idiot.

Says he doesn’t care about rep...makes lengthy post about his rep and mine.

• Fuck You 20