Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

5 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

I have multiple posters that DM me every cycle asking if satya is an aggy troll. That's the position he's reached on this board. 

I’ve no doubt we’ve got plenty of aggy trolls on here. There’s no way some of these pussies came from the loins of The University of Texas.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

WOULD NOAH CAIN/ELIJAH HIGGINS BE A SATISFACTORY CONSOLATION PRIZE IF WE DON'T GET TREY SANDERS/BRU MCCOY? — DKINNAMON

lol what a dipshit

The lack of awareness in that question is astounding. I would call the readers on that site ignorant if it were not for the fact that the editors of these places have been pimping false hope for tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

The lack of awareness in that question is astounding. I would call the readers on that site ignorant if it were not for the fact that the editors of these places have been pimping false hope for tomorrow. 

I have enough self-awareness to feel ashamed that I follow recruiting closely enough to know that that question is dumb. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Never, ever only get your news from one source with a monetary investment in keeping you hooked.

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

At least you didnt go full RockyMountainHighHorn and drop something like “you know, one of the negros” to try and help narrow it down. 

I’m on delay only, not senseless. Yet.

Ah yes, I remember that. See, delay only.

Edited by Wishbone