Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

1 hour ago, pearlandhorn said:

Of all the guys we have committed, who are EE? Would really love to have the LBs committed to come in January. Thanks.

9 EE's.     ( I think??)

De'Gabriel Floyd, Tyler Johnson, Roschon Johnson, Jordan Whittington, Marcus Tillman, Jacoby Jones, Caleb Johnson, Peter Mpagi, Jared Wiley

Hook'em

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

So remember a few days ago when we had secret visitors and all the $9.95ers said “it will all make sense on Wednesday”? Nothing’s happening on that, is it? I’d like to see if they address that.

in some of the 247 stuff EJ said that it wouldn't be a flip, and some other stuff. he could know what he is talking about, he be talking out of his ass.

that said, i am curious as to WHO the secret visitor was at this point

10 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

Hookfin thing is frustrating. Baylor told him what he wanted to hear. Shrug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, they were probably telling him the truth...he may just start for them. I will particularly enjoy watching our DEs go against a 265 lb true freshman OT. 

1 minute ago, irishtexan said:

So remember a few days ago when we had secret visitors and all the $9.95ers said “it will all make sense on Wednesday”? Nothing’s happening on that, is it? I’d like to see if they address that.

They did address it somewhat last night. When asked if they could even comment on it even being a player or not. They said they could not. Which puts off the notion that the whole thing was just a big ass sham. 

8 minutes ago, thepop said:

This Travis Scott signing day theme is dope. 

2 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

My guess right now is that the secret visitor was Travis Scott.

55 minutes ago, NoName said:

well, here is why for Bama:

P63yxo.png

to be clear, that is their #1, 2, 3, 5 receiving yards guys that are freshmen. 

Kief has a total of 4 catches this year, Marks has zero. 

I think they are going to be ok...

with all those freshmen receivers, it's like they plan on starting to pass the ball soon.  i wonder when that will happen.