Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

TFB:

Reveal hidden contents

Javonne Shepherd let me know this morning that he will sign in February. As of last night he had mentioned he was unsure and we had heard Texas A&M was making a late push.

In the end I suspect Javonne signs with Texas but according to him it won’t be today.

Eh, ça va

13 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Hamm is claiming Shepherd told him he wasn't going to sign today, FWIW.

Hamm has been in another twitter slap fight with Texas recruiting 9.95ers because he is taking screenshots off of message boards and sending them to FWK trying to impact Shepherd's recruitment at the 11th hour.  

Edited by Vertigo

Hamm is likely getting trolled. Hamm has been in another twitter slap fight with Texas recruiting 9.95ers because he is taking screenshots off of message boards and sending them to FWK trying to impact Shepherd's recruitment at the 11th hour.  

What a lame little existence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

So when Shepard goes aggy, how many OLs does that leave in this class?  I sound like a broken fucking record but w/out beasts up front, all these skill positions don't mean much. 

Depends on how many we sign between now and February.

Remember that we had 0 defensive lineman signed after NSD1 last year.

• Like 1

At this point if he signs then he signs if not,oh well. I’m sure we all want kids who want to be here. If he wants to be here he’ll sign today. He’s had plenty of chances to visit Aggy but didn’t and now all of a sudden you want to postpone your signing and visit A&M. Good luck kid, bring on the 2020 linemen.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

So when Shepard goes aggy, how many OLs does that leave in this class?  I sound like a broken fucking record but w/out beasts up front, all these skill positions don't mean much. 

We have 1 right now  -and we'll sign at least one more high school kid by NSD2.  We'll also be heavy in the grad-transfer market and are going to work those JUCO pipelines.

1 minute ago, Hornsfan91 said:

At this point if he signs then he signs if not,oh well. I’m sure we all want kids who want to be here. If he wants to be here he’ll sign today. He’s had plenty of chances to visit Aggy but didn’t and now all of a sudden you want to postpone your signing and visit A&M. Good luck kid, bring on the 2020 linemen.

I think this has been his plan all along. He’s an attention whore. 

2 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

We have 1 right now  -and we'll sign at least one more high school kid by NSD2.  We'll also be heavy in the grad-transfer market and are going to work those JUCO pipelines.

What I thought.  I also think this is a big reason both Cain and Sanders go elsewhere.  Those dudes know their success depends on a great run blocking Oline.  Ours....isn't. 

Oh, well, hopefully, NSD2 is better.