Wish me luck

Armybrat

4 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Did my old Fire Department show up or did you go POV to the hospital?  

Mrs. Brat drove me in to the RR ER - didn’t want to interrupt the card game at the fire station.

Seriously though, they told us to make the 911 call if there is a repeat occurrence- as the vital initial treatment will get there faster. But the RR ER is only 6 minutes from our house at 3 AM.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Mrs. Brat drove me in to the RR ER - didn’t want to interrupt the card game at the fire station.

Seriously though, they told us to make the 911 call if there is a repeat occurrence- as the vital initial treatment will get there faster. But the RR ER is only 6 minutes from our house at 3 AM.

At night it will take a medic unit that long to get to you there. 

Take care of yourself.  

16 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Yeah, the math doesn't always add up there.  It's a calculated risk.  Can I get to the hospital faster than an ambulance can get to me.

45 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

I'm thinking brat is doing better; I looked at his profile and when I saw that he'd was giving rep in the gun owners thread yesterday ... well everything seems right with the world surly

Get better mi amigo

Nothing will be right until ERhine resumes posting in the NSAA gif thread.

• Like 2

Best of luck to you, Army. I sincerely hope everything turns out alright for you.

I’ve been feeling incredibly sluggish for a few months and decided to see the Doc. I now have an appointment in a couple of weeks to check out what my Doc thinks is a “nodule on the lymph node” in my neck just below my chin. Good times...

My dad was awesome. He went out like a boss when he was struck with a massive heart attack on the 17th tee box at the golf course at Hurlburt Field in Fl. I would definitely prefer that possibility over throat cancer.

Just now, Texas_Rocks said:

Best of luck to you, Army. I sincerely hope everything turns out alright for you.

I’ve been feeling incredibly sluggish for a few months and decided to see the Doc. I now have an appointment in a couple of weeks to check out what my Doc thinks is a “nodule on the lymph node” in my neck just below my chin. Good times...

My dad was awesome. He went out like a boss when he was struck with a massive heart attack on the 17th tee box at the golf course at Hurlburt Field in Fl. I would definitely prefer that possibility over throat cancer.

They'll kick its ass, you'll see technicolor opioid dreams for a few days, then you will start feeling better and better.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 11:16 PM, High Plains Drifter said:

Damn, just saw this.

Glad you're ok AB. Must of been a hell of a party.

And next time call the damn ambulance. Your wife doesn't need to be driving your old ass around at 3am, even if its only 6 minutes away.

Yeah, I can tell you've never had the blessed opportunity of telling a loving panicked wife how things are going to be done during a potentially life threatening situation....hint, hint...don't,  they'll kill your ass for arguing..been there, don't do it. 

On 1/25/2019 at 2:57 PM, Armybrat said:

SophisticatedSeparateElephantseal-size_r

glad you're okay, ya fucker...

• Haha 1

Checking in to see how you're doing.  Had a dream about you and Colin Hanks.  For some reason, he had a prosthetic arm made from farm implements and was upset about it because he couldn't function normally.  I realized it was because we were all stuck in the late 19th century, around the time of your birth.  

I'd like to think of your mother in the backseat, and says "I need some water.  I gotta get some water."  And the driver hands her a little bottle and she says, "Really?  That's pretty good."