Fuck you SW - you go to hell and you die

Js1

https://www.chron.com/news/texas/article/Southwest-Airlines-in-late-March-ending-Mexico-13561308.php

DALLAS (AP) — Southwest Airlines will drop service to Mexico City this spring and use the financial resources to bolster other routes.

Dallas-based Southwest says it will cease operations at Benito Juárez Mexico City International Airport on March 30.

You dirty ass motherfuckers.

3 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

Interjet is better anyway to MEX. About the only thing Cancun has over Mexico City is CUN vs MEX.

My AA flight canceled last time and I ended up buying a ticket on Interjet. I think the walkup fare was like 210 for MEX-DFW. 

There are two types when it comes to CDMX. People who think it sucks, and people who have been there. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Huh. You’re missing some cool shit in one of the most interesting and vibrant cities in the world. But, I guess it doesn’t have all-inclusive buffets crowded by fat people from Wisconsin, so I hear ya.

mesco city doesn’t have no-limits buffets?  what kind of third world shithole are we talking about here?

Huh. You’re missing some cool shit in one of the most interesting and vibrant cities in the world. But, I guess it doesn’t have all-inclusive buffets crowded by fat people from Wisconsin, so I hear ya.

Bullshit....plenty of fat people at the breakfast buffet at the Four Seasons...but they may not have been from Wisconsin.