If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

8 minutes ago, pops said:

I'm biased, but you can't tell me the musers would get nearly the ratings it gets without Gordo. Jr talking about pretending to kiss a girl and jub going Hollywood is terrible radio. 

jub acknowledges that gordo is the show’s secret weapon.  and your bias is irrelevant; junes and jub would be below norm and donny without gordo. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, pops said:

I'm biased, but you can't tell me the musers would get nearly the ratings it gets without Gordo. Jr talking about pretending to kiss a girl and jub going Hollywood is terrible radio. 

Love Gordo, tolerate Jub and despise Miller.  If it weren't for Gordo, I'd listen to the morning show exactly none.  Love it when Doocey subs in for Miller....much, much better show. 

34 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Love Gordo, tolerate Jub and despise Miller.  If it weren't for Gordo, I'd listen to the morning show exactly none.  Love it when Doocey subs in for Miller....much, much better show. 

yes I’ve said it too.  jub, doocy, and gordo would be great every day. 

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Doocey is actually a pretty funny dude which I did not expect when I heard him initially. Thought he was way more of a 1:1 for Jub but he has some radio chops and has grown on me

5 hours ago, pops said:

Their ratings would drop like a lead fucking balloon.

Oh also, Darrell is my new hero.  

• Like 1

On 4/16/2019 at 9:09 AM, pops said:

It's almost unlistenable.

On 4/16/2019 at 9:26 AM, Gene Parmesan said:

I was off yesterday so I at least got a little reprieve, but so help me god if this "vacation" stretches to Wednesday I'm going to burn this whole mother down.

Luckily for me, I was in Charleston on vacation the first two days of the week -- so that helps. (Did Gordo call in Fake Tiger on Mon?)

On 4/16/2019 at 9:55 AM, DigglerontheHoof said:

On 4/16/2019 at 10:31 AM, futureman said:

yes I’ve said it too.  jub, doocy, and gordo would be great every day. 

I'd rather Doocy take over for Jub, who is the ultimate spare in my book.

5 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Killer in for Gordo, huh?  Talk about a juxtaposition.  There will be a little gold, but nowhere near 4.5 hours worth.  Bold strategy.  

Killer could quite possibly be the worst radio broadcaster in history. He's that bad. I was listening to "Killer's Corner" on the way into the office and wow! Mind-blowing how bad he really is. I think his bit would be funnier if he didn't over-apologize for his terrible radio presence. It would be hysterical if he acted like he didn't understand why they were kicking him in the nuts. #ticketshelterdog

Good god, Jake is such a fucking tool.  He's the poster boy for "Closest Thing to Corby Only Worse".  And he has zero bits (other than waiting on a ticket host to die which I'm told was originally Gordo's idea).  Millennial Corby.

Starting to seriously lose respect for all you fuckers who think he's good.

26 minutes ago, futureman said:

say it ain’t so, lando 

I didn't mean you, @futureman.  Sorry to paint everyone with such a broad stroke.  I just meant all those other fuckers.

Besides, I already lost respect for you a long time ago about something else I'm sure.  Or maybe that was someone else?

Fuck if I know...I just know there are way too many Jake fanbois out there and Jake fucking sucks.

27 minutes ago, mdmost said:

And Jake's baby is why we're getting Killer and Eli Jordan in the mornings when Gordo is out. 

Well then he sucks even worse than I thought.

Although, I'm not sure Doocy doesn't share some responsibility in that.  Would be tolerable if he were there.