If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I can’t remember if I’m mixing two clips in to one, but anyone have a link to the newscaster saying “it’s a fun time for the disabled…” and if it’s not the same the one that the guy called himself stupid and a fucking idiot.

You’re thinking about the great “G.F.S.” anchor (and West Virgeen University’s own) A.J. Clemente…who’s used to bring from the East Coast

• Like 1

the freak is growing in every category.  it’s only a matter of time. 

The shares taken by the fan and freak don’t even account for half the decline. They cite remains #1 with dominating numbers. You’d have to see where it went in the market. Extended vacations cause folks to push buttons. Look at norms huge gain to finish up strong.

Dan and Jake reuniting with Julie.  Cumulus took something beautiful and destroyed it.  it’s over. 

No way they can have a release to a non compete to where it’s announced tomorrow. Cumulus would say no. Unless the move elsewhere under aliases like the old days. That’s back when dudes would leave as Johnny Fever and next week would be elsewhere as Steve Rocket. I had a buddy who starting out had like 7 aliases going as he went from rock station to gospel station to country to news to oldies and more all in a week.

7 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

No way they can have a release to a non compete to where it’s announced tomorrow. Cumulus would say no. Unless the move elsewhere under aliases like the old days. That’s back when dudes would leave as Johnny Fever and next week would be elsewhere as Steve Rocket. I had a buddy who starting out had like 7 aliases going as he went from rock station to gospel station to country to news to oldies and more all in a week.

if contracts expire there is no non-compete. 

5 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Is it Julie leaving because her husband is leaving town? I wouldn’t call that a major announcement.

I don't think she's leaving. Her husband claimed he doesn't want to be a video coach anymore because it takes him away from his kids too much. He'll probably get some lesser behind the scenes role with the Stars. 

Hang Zone gonna need a new name on the freak. Hopefully the musers are close behind just so I could see once and for all if it's DFW loyalty to the station or the talent. 97.1 has a much better signal and doesn't get bled into by bad bunny and peso pluma like 96.7 does. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Hello it’s us, Dan Lieberman and Jake Stein

• Haha 1