If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

IHeart is deep into this continuing failure of The Freak and it will be interesting wresting to see how much longer they keep it around. If you are going to suck might as well just move it to a robot run polka station. Or radio preachers. Cut costs and figure something out.

How does Ben and Skin continue to have jobs? The need to be running a cruise ship radio station or the programming at a nursing home.

Donnie and Mac aren’t doing it at all. When does Dan call Norm back from retirement?

4 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

How does Ben and Skin continue to have jobs? The need to be running a cruise ship radio station or the programming at a nursing home.

I absent-mindedly flipped it over on my drive into the office for a lunch meeting during a break in Ticket/XMU/91.7 offerings. Ben & Skin were on. They're just turrible. They're not only bad but they're bad AND they're trying way too hard.

The Rangers finally won the World Series! I’m SO excited to turn on my radio or turn into the SportsDay app to listen to this HISTORIC edition of Diamond Talk to hear them celebrate!!!!

Oh wait…it’s just a broadcast of a regular season Stars game on the radio instead?

2d065175cf20360dcada68be049be8bd.jpg

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, mdleast said:

The Rangers finally won the World Series! I’m SO excited to turn on my radio or turn into the SportsDay app to listen to this HISTORIC edition of Diamond Talk to hear them celebrate!!!!

Oh wait…it’s just a broadcast of a regular season Stars game on the radio instead?

They are on YouTube and Facebook. 

41 minutes ago, mdleast said:

Supposedly going back on air at 11 after stars obligations are over

I have a lot of listening to catch up with. I hung on until 3am with the boys after the game. It's still a fucking blur. 

THEY WON. IT REALLY HAPPENED.

Hearing Donnie Do talking about it while tapping it out.

Enjoy the ride boys. We may not pass this way again. And even if we do this is the only first we get.

I'm going to savor everything up until there ain't no more.

• Hook 'Em 2

Listened to the whole thing.   What a bullshit fluff piece.   Corbi “tried” to get into the obvious conspiracy and fucking sturm, that cunt, starts going off on how obvious it is, but it’s what schools deserve when be they “chase the money”.  

Basically “of course they are”.   Deal with it.  Fuck them and fuck this shit conference 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

What?

Sturm is an aggy cunt.   For all the shit he’s spouted about them getting jobbed, the fucking balls to outright acknowledge and celebrate Texas and OU getting blatantly robbed on calls is “just part of football” when you leave a conference.   It’s fucking infuriating

Sturm outright laughed at the “powerhouse” schools crying about calls.   Fuck him 

Edited by BabaYaga
  • Hook 'Em 4

aggy Bob is angry that aggy can't step up to the big leagues over and over. He's constantly harped, little brother style, about how aggy needs a seat at the table. I really really hope the reports are true that aggy is keeping Jimbo another year just to drive aggy Bob crazy

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

aggy Bob is angry that aggy can't step up to the big leagues over and over. He's constantly harped, little brother style, about how aggy needs a seat at the table. I really really hope the reports are true that aggy is keeping Jimbo another year just to drive aggy Bob crazy

I want Jimbo to coach aggy to the end of days.

24 minutes ago, futureman said:

he is 100% there another year

This.  Reality is setting in.  They are stuck with him for at least one more season.  The buyout is too high and there are too many built in excuses with QBs going down (which of course is his own damn fault for that crappy O-line)

18 hours ago, mdmost said:

is he OkieST bob now?  i guess i should listen to the show, but now that OSU is in line for a b12 champ game slot, he was giddy that the bad reffing continues

10 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

is he OkieST bob now?  i guess i should listen to the show, but now that OSU is in line for a b12 champ game slot, he was giddy that the bad reffing continues

He's oSu Bob only when they do something good. His heart is with aggy. He's been aggy since he arrived here and went down for a game with his aggy friends. He also cares about aggy because they're in the SEC and the SEC does well with the NFL. I just love how cocky his is about it when aggy has done nothing to ever show they are worthy of such cockiness. I can't wait till the Jimbo news is official and Klatt clowns on aggy for it. 

28 minutes ago, Gordon Shumway said:

I've pretty much given up on the Ticket after 20 years of listening.  The Musers are fine, but I really only listen to the Gordo segments .  I can't take the Hardline anymore even though I really like Dave Lane.  Drive to work is Muse in the news on the app and the drive home is the Dumb Zone. 

Same

25 minutes ago, mdmost said:

He's oSu Bob only when they do something good. His heart is with aggy. He's been aggy since he arrived here and went down for a game with his aggy friends. He also cares about aggy because they're in the SEC and the SEC does well with the NFL. I just love how cocky his is about it when aggy has done nothing to ever show they are worthy of such cockiness. I can't wait till the Jimbo news is official and Klatt clowns on aggy for it. 

Doesn't he have a kid at BCS?  Hence the conversion