If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 1/2/2024 at 2:05 PM, HRSchenker said:

Bob is such a douche bag

it's Texas, Bob.  i'm sure someone will call him out on this, and he'll act all butthurt and insecure.  then he'll start the "Arch has to leave, right?" conversation.  and Corby will jump on board.

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, mdmost said:

Horns down is what you get upset about when you aren't coaching a team very well and you blow a lead to an inferior opponent.

Sark did that 6 straight times in 2021 and not once threw a fit about it. 

I still can't believe RT did that. I like RT but he's in way over his head. He's a P5 assistant. 

L4G was on the Dumb Zone on Friday. They didn’t announce him or refer to him as L4G or anything. He just started talking during Today in History. But it was definitely him. 

edit: they just called him Heart Attack Man. He’s 57. He had another call to make. 

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I can’t believe it’s the 30th anniversary . P1 day 1. I never liked skip Bayless, but I thought Cooperstein was incredible.

I was trying to remember what online site preceded HornFans. I think it might have been a section of a news group or something like that. Can’t remember. I’ve spent way too much time on the same online sites and radio channels over the last 20+ years. 

On 1/24/2024 at 9:22 AM, Genco said:

I loathe ticket birthday broadcasts. Segment after segment of huffing their farts and telling the same behind the scenes stories for the 100th time.

Spence Kendrick is a friend so I enjoy the time they spend talking about him, but yeah, the rest of it has gotten to be a complete beating. 

16 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

I was trying to remember what online site preceded HornFans. I think it might have been a section of a news group or something like that. Can’t remember.

Wasn't it something on Austin360 or something like that?  I'm thinking back to '96, '97 range probably.

1 hour ago, orange dream said:

Wasn't it something on Austin360 or something like that?  I'm thinking back to '96, '97 range probably.

Yeah, it was Hookem.com or something like that. There wound up being message boards for each Big 12 team.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/28/2024 at 3:02 PM, NOMAAA said:

And most of the listeners. 

I caught part of the hardline segment talking about the party.  Dave noted it was great that they were out mingling with the PI's, just chatting, taking pictures and giving autographs.  What?  Imagine being a grown ass man asking one of these guys for their fucking autograph.  Dear lord.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, threesheets said:

Doing the worst version of the running man ever performed? I thought that was Elf.

You might be right. Upon further inspection, I think Sea Bass is the fat ass hitching his pants up two from the left (next to Jub, behind the guy in glasses doing God-knows-what).

Edited by C-Man

1 hour ago, Dilligas said:

Simple George’s musical reviews are auto tune out, stupid fuck

I mean he was kind enough to do it on tin cans and a string. Gordo's shot about the room sounding great was perfect. 

• Like 1