If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

3 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

The Ticket's fake Mack typically sucks.  They only hit the low hanging fruit of Sally because it's all they know.  Not even sure why Gordo does the fake Mack unless he's just egged on to do it by the others.

this is a bad take.

I'm not always the biggest fan of fake Mack, but this morning was great.

"Hey Jub, did you know that Sally and I like to role play?  Just the other night I played Charlie Strong, and Sally played.... Sally.  Then just last night I asked Sally to play a naughty school teacher, and she asked me to play... Charlie Strong.  That woman has quite the libido Jub."

1 hour ago, Gene Parmesan said:

The Ticket's fake Mack typically sucks.  They only hit the low hanging fruit of Sally because it's all they know.  Not even sure why Gordo does the fake Mack unless he's just egged on to do it by the others.

☝️ I agree.  not sure who does it but the fack mack on 104.9 in austin is really good.  

also fake lou holtz.  104.9 doesn’t have much but those impersonations are hilarious.

Edited by futureman

There was a 10+ minute segment on the Hardline today where they were in theory talking about the Saints but 95% of it was Corby making the same point again and again and again and again and again and again about the greatness of Drew Brees despite his stature.  You bet your sweet ass he also managed to shoehorn in Baker and Kyler.

Rhynes with the solo homer in WTDS. Talking about what year Kennedy was elected, "63 was the year he finally got it through his head we didn't like him in Dallas."

Nice Dan/Jake meltdown at the end, too. 

Edited by RPM

8 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

That's all good, but if you start posting in the Oil Baron's thread we will know.

Look, he’s not Rex. He just posts exactly like him, hates the same things Rex hated, and attacks the same posters Rex attacked. Again, no way he’s Rex.

Wonder if anyone won a truck last night since the Cowboys won on a Ticket friendly 13-10.

Edited by mdmost

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:22 PM, Dr. Beeper said:

You know what, I’m interested in what Drew thinks about The Ticket’s Fake Mack. 

And you're still a bitch.  Still baffled as to why you follow me around being a douche bag. 

Edited by Drew

On 11/30/2018 at 3:57 PM, Drew said:

And you're still a bitch.  Still baffled as to why you follow me around being a douche bag. 

drew go fuck yourself you cocksucking clown. 

23 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Huh?  I’m just following the tenor of the thread. Sorry. 

no way in hell you are Rex. 

On 11/27/2018 at 1:24 PM, futureman said:

☝️ I agree.  not sure who does it but the fack mack on 104.9 in austin is really good.  

also fake lou holtz.  104.9 doesn’t have much but those impersonations are hilarious.

Chad Hastings. He doesn't go much further than PG with the content though. Certainly no Mack/Charlie/Sally cuck talk at least.

• Like 1