sock, shoe, sock, shoe Vs sock, sock, shoe, shoe

Loco

sock, shoe, sock, shoe Vs sock, sock, shoe, shoe  

204 members have voted

1. 1. sock, shoe, sock, shoe Vs sock, sock, shoe, shoe

• sock, shoe, sock, shoe
    • sock, sock, shoe, shoe

14 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

These same people put milk in the bowl and then add cereal. #teamsocksockshoeshoe

Or soda in a glass then add ice.

Anyone who is sock shoe sock shoe needs Jesus. Most non poors do not mill around their house with shoes on. Most people keep socks on in the cooler months. It would be completely ridiculous to change your routine during that time simply because you are psychotic.

You people worried about the cleanliness off the bottoms of your socks need to break out the vacuum cleaner and the mop from time to time.  Sock sock, breakfast, coffee, sign whatever the kids schoolwork needs signing, Surly, news, yadda yadda yadda, carry shoes to the front door, shoe shoe, garage, truck. 

Or soda in a glass then add ice.

Anyone who is sock shoe sock shoe needs Jesus. Most non poors do not mill around their house with shoes on. Most people keep socks on in the cooler months. It would be completely ridiculous to change your routine during that time simply because you are psychotic.

I hate walking around barefoot. I usually wear my shoes until it’s time to shower and head to bed.
  • Like 1

On 2/10/2019 at 7:43 AM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I didn't know heathens walked barefoot from their closet to wherever their shoes are. If you sock shoe sock shoe in the morning you damn well better take your socks off when you get home

I'm a big house shoe guy. I appreciate a nice, comfortable slipper.

On 2/8/2019 at 11:45 AM, lateshow said:

Only psychopaths go sock, shoe, sock, shoe. 

Read a review of recumbent bicycles and author said only three types of people rode them. Pencil protector- wearing engineers, the fat and psychopaths. He received a number of letters from psychopaths upset about being compared to engineers.

1 minute ago, Nolacycling said:

Read a review of recumbent bicycles and author said only three types of people rode them. Pencil protector- wearing engineers, the fat and psychopaths. He received a number of letters from psychopaths upset about being compared to engineers.

Yeah a fourth group would be those with a death wish.  

13 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

The true psychos are the shoe shoe pukes.........  ee-gads !!

At least they're consistent. Also, sandals in Summer. Don't wear socks. You haven't lived unless you've had farmer's tan on your feet from wearing sandals all Summer long.

Edited by Rimbo

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:27 AM, Onboard 2.0 said:

So you never step inside mens bathrooms ?  Have ya never stepped on grass, which is where animals defecate and piss ?  stepped in an alley, where people piss ?

I don't care actually.  Piss is sterile.  I hate my cats, I don't want a fucking dog and I generally don't step in shit as a habit.  It may happen 1-2 times a year and I prefer to wash my shoes when that happens.  I also don't hang out in alleys.   I am boring.

12 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Left sock, right sock, right shoe, left shoe.

Fin.  No pants.

Great post... I asked the op's question at work and it turned into a discussion of which shoe goes on first. 

Somehow there were two lunatics trying to convince everyone that left sock, right sock, left shoe, right shoe was correct. 

Edited by NWBuck

6 hours ago, NWBuck said:

Somehow there were two lunatics trying to convince everyone that left sock, right sock, left shoe, right shoe was correct. 

Both of my kids, plus several co-workers, frequently tell me that I’m loon.

This pretty much comfirms it.....and those 2 loons are absolutely correct.

Edited by former alkie

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
11 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Everyone knows it’s left sock, right sock, right shoe, left shoe.

Laying in bed actually thinking about my routine... good to know im normal. I'll try the opposite this morning and check the difference

(rolling) Yes because lying in bed thinking about which method you use for shoe installation is toooootally normal. (eyes).  Not even gonna ask about sock thickness match vs. color match