What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

2 minutes ago, texas08 said:

I would personally choose those Jordan’s over the NBs. Even if the orange is a little off. I’m not a burnt Orange purist.

Yeah they're pretty slick....the orange on the Jordans looks similar to the Air Forces that were posted earlier that Rodney Terry uses. They definitely look better than the Air Max just released. 

1 minute ago, texas08 said:

I actually have those 997H in a different color.

5456ff1d90d9bca21ae382cab1476ef8.png

Notice the hints of orange. Works well with a lot of fits.

image.thumb.png.26bff174e324c9e1e1580895e846ffda.png

On 8/26/2023 at 10:06 AM, GreenspointTexas said:

Yeah, im fucking buying the “Embrace the Hate” shirt that the Co-Op is putting out

also, if yall are gonna buy pseudo burnt orange forces, just go to Frinks Customs and buy them. He does a better job and they look cleaner

the off-color nikes and vans and whatever else look bad

Thank you for the rec. Have wanted a pair of UT dunks for a while now and these are dirt cheap for what most people want for customs..

Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 2.28.33 PM.png

On 8/31/2023 at 9:54 AM, NoName said:

this just makes more more fired up i didn't buy the killshot 2 in desert orange when they were around. ugh.

Bro, one can find Killshot’s in multiple places. Stock X, EBay, Goat, Etc etc

Heck, you can probably even trade something for them on TradeBlock…

They’re out there…probably for less than their $90 MSRP.

👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏻🤘🏻

12 hours ago, deft said:

Ok I know there was a flurry of posts over a new shoe release. Is that them? They look great. What are they?

Also, source in the hat?

These are the Nike Pegasus release from 2 years ago. Love the clean lines and the color is to die for.

Not sure where the hat was sourced (was a Xmas gift) but it’s a Nike brand

(Sorry for the zapruder quality/armybrat pic. Says “heritage86” if that helps)

image.jpg

Edited by hookemATL

On 8/31/2023 at 9:59 AM, Thiefery said:

you think they come in by thursday of next week?

** mine said 5-7 days USPS

Update, I received mine today. Ordered a pair for my brother via the Nike app Friday and they were also delivered today.

Also, Nike app had a bunch of sizes still available compared to other sites.

• Hook 'Em 1

Grabbed a new UT Yeti at the game last weekend. Hadn't seen this design with the Grumpy Bevo before, but after some research on the Twitter it sounds like this is this season's "limited edition". Weird because they usually announce it, but I guess they've made so many of these at this point that the whole concept has kind of lost it's luster. Still a big fan, and I definitely like it more than most of the limited designs they've done the last few years for football.

IMG_7081.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, TX Wing Fan said:

Grabbed a new UT Yeti at the game last weekend. Hadn't seen this design with the Grumpy Bevo before, but after some research on the Twitter it sounds like this is this season's "limited edition". Weird because they usually announce it, but I guess they've made so many of these at this point that the whole concept has kind of lost it's luster. Still a big fan, and I definitely like it more than most of the limited designs they've done the last few years for football.

IMG_7081.jpeg

image.png.9cd68d72aab9f0fcac7e3c481952a4e1.png

That logo isn't new -- it's a modern-ish variation of this logo from the 1970s.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, FartingMonk said:

Well I just got a receipt and a charge on my Amex card that the CO-OP has shipped my "embrace the hate" T-shirt 

And it's still not found on their site.

So if 1 person on X/Twitter makes similar claims about all Texas merch, does the Co-Op take all the Texas listings down and stuff the dumpsters with the merch before the end of the day?  Asking for a friend.  Lulz.

On 9/1/2023 at 7:33 PM, NTVTXN said:

Bro, one can find Killshot’s in multiple places. Stock X, EBay, Goat, Etc etc

Heck, you can probably even trade something for them on TradeBlock…

They’re out there…probably for less than their $90 MSRP.

👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏻🤘🏻

man i wish i could. not in the sizes i need, found them for MSRP at one site, and they charge $35 for shipping.

i'm seeing it at 130ish at most of those places sadly :(

• Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, BachelorTrek said:

That logo isn't new -- it's a modern-ish variation of this logo from the 1970s.

Yeah I knew it wasn’t a new logo, but this is the first time I've seen it used on a Yeti.

Angry Bevo is definitely the superior logo, but I like that they’ve started to use this one as well to mix things up. It’s started showing up more on gear and apparel, so I guess it shouldn’t really be a surprise they decided to also put it on a cup.

Well I just got a receipt and a charge on my Amex card that the CO-OP has shipped my "embrace the hate" T-shirt 

Same, got my confirmation shipment this morning.

19 hours ago, NoName said:

man i wish i could. not in the sizes i need, found them for MSRP at one site, and they charge $35 for shipping.

i'm seeing it at 130ish at most of those places sadly :(

Can you wear a 13? If so, there’s a sz13 on GOAT for $86 (probably $108 after TT&L, shipping). It’s listed as “creased” but looks new. Not sure if the box is missing, but I assume you’re not pulling a “Kevin” and wearing the boxes..(sorry, obscure “Office” reference)…

IMG_3085.thumb.png.4d8245168fd297a14860c6c2ace8c133.png