LSU @ Texas series

Armypilot

7 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Fans at programs that have expectations (like LSU and Texas) hate every coach. 

They were were ready to fire Will Wade after making the NIT in year 1 and now look at LSU basketball. 

They're all thrilled now that he went out and literally bought two 5-star players and now they're good.  Then they're just fucking stupid. Don't try to sugar-coat that.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cajun said:

I'll bet Mr. Stare down feels just a tad of the retard about right now.

Might wanna rub some Robitussen on your vag buddy.

he also walked off and waited to stare until he got to the 3rd base line.  pussy move.   if you are going to do it, why not do right off the mound.  fuck that guy. can't back shit up.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

he also walked off and waited to stare until he got to the 3rd base line.  pussy move.   if you are going to do it, why not do right off the mound.  fuck that guy. can't back shit up.

He got the pimp hand from Texas.

11 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

was there.  still pissed we gave away that first game because nobody was beating Jungmann in game 2.

I had LSU homer pals just in awe of Taylor after that game.  They don’t give out credit easily

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ztejas said:

What was the year where LSU beat UT in the CWS Final? I remember watching that one. 

Makes this extra sweet. This board is getting me into UT baseball again. 

2009.....Gave away game 1 by going to the bullpen late. Jungman pitched a gem in game 2 to even. Tiger bats woke up in game 3 to win it.

From Jeff Howe:

On the Michael McCann HBP, Paul Mainieri said after the game he told the umpire not to challenge the call. Mainieri said he figured he had little chance of it getting it overturned since they said the pitch nicked McCann's jersey and Mainieri said he didn't feel like leaving his pitcher out freezing on the mound while the replay was being conducted.

That's the word from the LSU writers who talked to Mainieri after the game.

9 minutes ago, Walnut said:

You guys looked like you wanted to win... It's a complement lol

Eh, nope it’s sec talk. The fact is that we are better than LSU in every part of the game right now. That may change, but motivation had nothing to do with it. 

Good luck rest of the way. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Walnut said:

LSU fan here, congrats on the sweep you guys. You all were the better coached/more motivated team this weekend and deserved to win.

We have a lot of work to do. Also your baseball stadium is awesome, I had a great time in there

Thanks Tiger, good luck against Berkeley this weekend.

Just now, Walnut said:

I didn't mean to come off like we weren't dominated; you guys beat us at every aspect of the game this weekend. Best of luck the rest of the way too. Hope to play you all again sometime

You hit a sensitive spot without knowing it. Good luck to your team to.