How Fox News works

retread

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

So, UPS found them?

Didn’t Tucker blame the USPS?

Does he not know the difference? And did he not have a tracking number?

Just asking questions.

He also implied UPS was suspicious after the package was located without the documents inside, when they went looking for it. Guess Fred Smith (FedEx/GOP guy) must've come through on donations to the GOP this year. Between Louis DeJoy and this, he's good.

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Let me guess, the Tucker documents are the printed out copies of the already posted emails?

If it was a bombshell he would of spilled the beans if he thought the documents were lost forever. 

Yep.  Fox News, OANN, etc. are all avoiding publishing this little treasure trove of documents for some reason.

And this little bundle of happiness was passed around the Ukraine, Delaware/NYC, and now apparently California, among other places.

If it was solid, it would have been published far and wide by Fox, OANN, etc.

14 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Tucker showing the barest minimum of balls on the Giuliani/Bannon bullshit. Must think the Tony Boboli stuff has legs.

Called it yesterday:

23 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

If Fox News won't touch it, whether it's Tucker or whoever, you know Fox News legal made that call.

This was all a bunch of bullshit they never intended to publish, because they knew it was fake, but they could say they were asking questions in an attempt to help Trump, and then call it off at the last minute.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

What a bunch of pussies 

Just now, Brisketexan said:

How must it feel to be the worst people in the worst timeline? Shitheels and cowards. All of them.

They are up in arms about a doctored laptop whose data was passed around the Ukraine.

But give no fucks about Trump owing hundreds of millions of dollars to...well, we don't know.

41 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:
2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:
How must it feel to be the worst people in the worst timeline? Shitheels and cowards. All of them.

"The world is made for people who aren’t cursed with self-awareness.” -- Annie Savoy

Ha, I literally quoted this to my wife two nights ago when talking about the current Trumplican party.  

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Stringer said:

Ha, I literally quoted this to my wife two nights ago when talking about the current Trumplican party.  

I literally quoted this to my wife two nights ago when talking about the current Trumplican party

- staboner, The Art of Today 2020

tenor.gif

Fox News is propaganda and should be designated officially as such by the American Government

That was his tweet, but his actual article states 

Controversial Congresswoman Ilhan Omar shocked users on social media Tuesday when she claimed “You don’t have to be registered to vote in Minnesota” because the state has “same day registration at the polls.”

“You don’t have to be registered to go vote in Minnesota. We have same day registration so you can register at the polls,” posted Omar on social media.

Have Fox News' The Five on. they're going on how Democrats and Biden will ruin America. At the same time, the Fox News Exit polls are scrolling on the screen. Basically voters stating they strongly think the country is going in the wrong direction, they want stricter gun laws, govt should be bigger.  It's like they're running a Biden campaign speech.

17 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Have Fox News' The Five on. they're going on how Democrats and Biden will ruin America. At the same time, the Fox News Exit polls are scrolling on the screen. Basically voters stating they strongly think the country is going in the wrong direction, they want stricter gun laws, govt should be bigger.  It's like they're running a Biden campaign speech.

just flipped over to that as well. hilarious. Those voter analysis numbers SCREAM Democrat leaning/ Republican dissatisfaction.

Supreme court nomination, direction of country, police violence protests, racism, functionality of current govt. massively leaning liberal numbers.

HG: one more

Edited by cam4mav
  • Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don't even think CNN would scroll those results. There must be regular Fox viewer that are having their heads explode. It's like their watching MSNBC. I guess next Hannity will come out as the heel and morph into Rachel Maddow.

gotta make it seem like the other side is winning so you don't change the channel from your teams channel. might as well make up exit poll numbers to achieve that before there are any actual votes tallied.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, cam4mav said:

gotta make it seem like the other side is winning so you don't change the channel from your teams channel. might as well make up exit poll numbers to achieve that before there are any actual votes tallied.

It’s all a horse race. I’m not turning anything on until 9. 

11 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Anyone else experiencing issues with the Fox News website? I was trying to check if they declared Wisconsin.

Yeah, they started crashing.  It's fascinating how they've been projecting a larger win-record for Biden since last night, even though they know it has to anger Trump.

Or, as some suspect, not only are they guessing that Trump lost, but that he will try to compete with them in some way.