Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

4 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

2020 Election!

Sundowning right-wing Democrat vs. Sundowning right-wing Republican!

STAY TUNED!

...and in the process the political establishment strikes down with a fatal blow critics of the dysfunctional American political duopoly. 

Just now, bad_teammate said:

JESUS CHRIST that's from 2007!? 

This man is destined to win. It is the only thing that makes sense in this profoundly stupid, dysfunctional, and failing nation.

There is a part of me that wants him to get the nomination so you have to vote for him.

But only a part.

Just now, David Dennison said:

There is a part of me that wants him to get the nomination so you have to vote for him.

But only a part.

The "lulz" part is fun to enjoy (it's why Klobuchar is unnaturally high on my list), but it's what got us...

Donald_Trump_swearing_in_ceremony.jpg

So I'm glad yours is small! lol

I'd say around October or November of this year, we're going to have to coalesce behind the strongest non-Biden candidate and work our asses off to get whoever that is over Joe. I hope it's Bernie, of course, but Joe is so fucking terrible not just as a person but as a larger thematic message about the direction of our nation that the all the non-Joes are basically interchangeable.

If I have a foot of space between Bernie and Kamala, then the space between Kamala and Joe is a football field. And Trump is about 10 yards down from Joe.

• Like 1

Just now, bad_teammate said:

The "lulz" part is fun to enjoy (it's why Klobuchar is unnaturally high on my list), but it's what got us...

Donald_Trump_swearing_in_ceremony.jpg

So I'm glad yours is small! lol

I'd say around October or November of this year, we're going to have to coalesce behind the strongest non-Biden candidate and work our asses off to get whoever that is over Joe. I hope it's Bernie, of course, but Joe is so fucking terrible not just as a person but as a larger thematic message about the direction of our nation that the all the non-Joes are basically interchangeable.

If I have a foot of space between Bernie and Kamala, then the space between Kamala and Joe is a football field. And Trump is about 10 yards down from Joe.

I'm not doing any of that. I'm just going to vote.

7 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Informational picketing is not the same as on strike. It's not like Joe is crossing to perform struck work. He sucks regardless.

A picket line is a picket line, buddy.

Now get outta here before I have Joey Three Shoes break ya goddam legs.

I know it's the accepted truth that the only toxic people online are the Bernie Bros, but the shitlibs just mass-reported the guy who posted the screenshots of Biden saying schools are bad because of black people and got his account suspended.

6 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

The quote from Biden, just in case it's not showing up because the account got suspended.

D6C14bWXoAAImIP.jpg:small

it's like he thinks he's being sympathetic but doesn't realize how condescending he's being.  i've stopped trying to look for any signs of situational awareness from him.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during Michelle and Barack’s private conversations about ole Uncle Joe.

“You’re not gonna believe what that motherfucker said in the Sit Room today!”

“Why’d you pick him again?”

“Scared old white people, Michelle.”

11 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during Michelle and Barack’s private conversations about ole Uncle Joe.

“You’re not gonna believe what that motherfucker said in the Sit Room today!”

“Why’d you pick him again?”

“Scared old white people, Michelle.”

"Jill! Jill! I HAVE A BLACK FRIEND!"

- "Calm down, Joe."

"I HAVE A BLACK FRIEND! Oh my god, Jill, he's so black and everything!"

- "That's nice, Joe, sit down."

"Oooh, oooh, Jill, do you think he'll let me say the n-word!?"

13 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I said before that I don't think Biden will be able to maintain the same media focus that Trump can because Trump is so outrageous and such a unique character. I think that's still largely true, but ... wow ...

"Hordes"

God. Damnit. Joe.

Take your senile ass back to Delaware and don't come back. 

On 5/5/2019 at 12:59 AM, BradInATX said:

If it makes any of you feel better, I've always been a "let's beat Trump" guy, but I really hope it's not Biden that we're doing it with. I'll vote for him, but damn. He really does suck.

Yep, concerned that if it’s Biden vs Trump it’ll be a repeat of 2016. 

13 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Liberal Trump vs. Actual Trump

Not really true, but the intent was good.

Biden is so much better than Trump it's comical to suggest otherwise.  However, Biden is such an utterly shitty option for POTUS that I'm shocked and chagrined he seems to be the frontrunner at this point.

I'll vote for him if he gets the nod, but I will be holding my nose and figuring out which God to apologize to.  And it won't matter.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Not really true, but the intent was good.

Biden is so much better than Trump it's comical to suggest otherwise.  However, Biden is such an utterly shitty option for POTUS that I'm shocked and chagrined he seems to be the frontrunner at this point.

I'll vote for him if he gets the nod, but I will be holding my nose and figuring out which God to apologize to.  And it won't matter.

maybe we can get him to pair with a solid vp - warren maybe.  then he wins, and steps down on january 21st.

a man can dream, right?

34 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  It’s early but the fact Joe is still this far ahead is hard to believe.  Crazy fucker may go all the way.  The D’s didn’t want to get left out of all the fun after seeing Trump wreak havoc.  

The debates and the media are going to make this race tighten up.  Biden will come back down to earth once he starts having to think on his feet.  He might go the distance but between him and the field, I’d take the field right now. 

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, happyfunball said:

I have a confession to make to you people.  I don't know much about poultry.  But if you people come to me, and you people say to me...that you have something you want to tell me about poultry; I'm gonna listen.  Thank you very much.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I have a confession to make to you people.  I don't know much about poultry.  But if you people come to me, and you people say to me...that you have something you want to tell me about poultry; I'm gonna listen.  Thank you very much.  

Joe Biden:  The name you know.

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden