2020 Democratic Debates Watch Thread

bad_teammate

It’s weird. I have ZERO interest in watching the dem debates. I really don’t care which one comes out ahead. Whoever becomes the nominee, I’ll be their biggest supporter up until the day they are elected, and then I hope to avoid politics for two solid, peaceful years to the next midterm, where I’ll once again vote against any R on the ballot.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Lurch said:

It’s weird. I have ZERO interest in watching the dem debates. I really don’t care which one comes out ahead. Whoever becomes the nominee, I’ll be their biggest supporter up until the day they are elected, and then I hope to avoid politics for two solid, peaceful years to the next midterm, where I’ll once again vote against any R on the ballot.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Lurch said:

I won't watch the debates on TV but I will follow this thread all night.  Much more entertaining and informative.

Edited by Jive Turkey

23 minutes ago, Lurch said:

This motherfucking this 

23 minutes ago, Lurch said:

This motherfucking this 

If you took a normal person on no substances and gave them the amount of pharmaceuticals that healing stones lady is on, and the cocaine/Red Bull that the Ohio guy is on, which side of the chemical yin/yang would win out?

Edited by BradInATX

1 hour ago, Lurch said:

Pretty much this, although I'm willing to vote in R primaries.