The Supremes

tx 3 putt

6 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

No...Never said they were banned.

But, when you get neg repped (especially by a certain poster) into purgatory it gets annoying.  I've actually lost 50 reps since I posted on here tonight.  And if you haven't noticed...I Am the ONLY conservative on here..  While I was typing this post I got another 12 notifications to my posts.  I will assume at least half of those were neg reps.

Y'all should be happy that someone is actually willing to engage with y'all to break up the circle jerk.

But...I realize the circle jerk is pretty much what everyone here wants...maybe not you, though.  So I do appreciate that.

And you said the last time you got neg bombed for being an insufferable gasbag you weren't coming back to CR.

Post stupid shit, get negged.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Oh cry me a fucking river.  No, you aren't.  It's just your turn in the trenches.  One of your buddies will be along soon, clutching pearls and whining in their manliest voice about how they're being mistreated.

Try thinking for yourself for once.

Oh yeah.  All 6 or so of us...then the 30+ attacks start and we get posts like sidis (hey you didn't address my post) when I would need 3 people responding to keep up.

But yeah...you're right.  My turn in the trenches.  So you realize that it's very few of us and shit tons of you.

Peace my brother!

• Fuck You 3

4 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

See, I think the opposite strategy should be implemented for all judges and politicians.  They get absolutely zero security detail.

Maybe if they had real concerns over their safety they wouldn't act like such dickheads on a consistent basis.

If the situation were reversed, the Republicans would filibuster that bill. They’d have no part of it. 

Just now, cactusflinthead said:

And you said the last time you got neg bombed for being an insufferable gasbag you weren't coming back to CR.

Fuck you.  Disagreement shouldn't do that.  But you're too fucking stupid to realize that.

Now...THAT will get a lot of neg rep because the NPCs on here don't realize what I posted.

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

This.  Although neg or not makes no difference to me.  I don't neg very often around here, and I have no specific criteria for it, it's just a . . . feeling.

I get negged, and often.  Who actually cares?

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

This.  Although neg or not makes no difference to me.  I don't neg very often around here, and I have no specific criteria for it, it's just a . . . feeling.

I get negged, and often.  Who actually cares?

I got sent to fucking purgatory because of Penelope and others just hating on everything I posted.  That's bullshit.  (oh look, just got another one from her)

I've now lost 60 rep points just on this thread.  My guess is in the morning I'll have lost 100...

You have a lot of rep.  If you get low it kicks you out and you have to get pos rep to a certain point.

But...

Edited by Ag with kids
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 3

But, it's not a complete and total ban.  It's like what we have now with guns - Texas says hell yes and California says no unless you jump through these 76 hoops that make it really difficult (those "reasonable restrictions")
If this comes to fruition, it's Texas says no after a heartbeat…

It’s not a heartbeat at 7 weeks.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

You completely missed the point.  Hang on while I find my shocked face.

Look, man, this really isn't going well for you.  Not because I disagree with you, but because you're about as good at rhetoric as a small child is at MMA.  Why don't you run on back to your Texags Fox News echo chamber and send over the smartest guy y'all got?

Because "13-0 Branding Iron" is too busy challenging people to fights? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

Fuck you.  Disagreement shouldn't do that.  But you're too fucking stupid to realize that.

Now...THAT will get a lot of neg rep because the NPCs on here don't realize what I posted.

Right back at you. You have contributed exactly squat. Go take your kids on a nice vacation again.

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Oh cry me a fucking river.  No, you aren't.  It's just your turn in the trenches.  One of your buddies will be along soon, clutching pearls and whining in their manliest voice about how they're being mistreated.

Try thinking for yourself for once.

Sack fucking bombs every other thread in here daily lol

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Here’s a position held by millions of Christians that doesn’t get much play in this debate:

Christian author Jen Hatmaker, a mother of five, has voiced her support for Roe v. Wade after a leaked U.S. Supreme Court opinion suggests that the landmark decision that legalized abortion appears set to be overturned.

The overturning of the 1973 Supreme Court judgment will cause “immediate, disproportionate harm,” and “not just emotional harm; physical and legal harm,” Hatmaker wrote on her blog.

Hatmaker, who made headlines in 2016 for affirming same-sex marriage, claimed that data “unambiguously” proves that “making abortion illegal doesn’t lower abortion rates.”

“It simply makes them more dangerous,” she argued. “And dangerous for whom? 1-in-4 American women have had an abortion, so … dangerous for your daughters, your sisters, your best friends, your colleagues, your neighbors, your church friends, and of course those of you reading with your quiet, private personal history here, as it should be, yourself. It will be disproportionately dangerous for women of color and under-resourced women, as all social ills are.”

Hatmaker further argued that abortion is a choice women make for “endless personal reasons including the health of the mother, the health of the baby, rape, incest, viability, financial instability, a dangerous home environment, lack of help, and of course reasons that are theirs alone … as are their bodies.”

She added, “This is intensely personal and private, and women deserve agency and choice not only with their bodies but over the decision to parent for the rest of their lives. Anti-abortion advocates have every right to their convictions, but those convictions should only apply to their bodies, their families, and their futures.”

Hatmaker called the legislative opponents to Roe “political theater.”

“If this rabid energy was genuine if it had any integrity, it would come baked in with the fiercest and staunchest advocacy for free birth control, comprehensive sex education, maternal health care and paid maternity leave.”

The list included: “subsidized child care, affordable housing, marriage counseling and family support systems, guaranteed food security, victims’ rights for all the rape and incest survivors forced to carry their abuser’s baby, subsidized medical care for all the women forced to carry a baby to the detriment of their own health or that of their baby, life insurance for the families whose mothers died in forced childbirth, and every conceivable support for a mother, baby, and family from birth until forever.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

I got sent to fucking purgatory because of Penelope and others just hating on everything I posted.  That's bullshit.  (oh look, just got another one from her)

I've now lost 60 rep points just on this thread.  My guess is in the morning I'll have lost 100...

You have a lot of rep.  If you get low it kicks you out and you have to get pos rep to a certain point.

But...

Fuck it, I just pos-repped you.

Meanwhile, I'm interested in your thoughts on CA gun laws, that are "so restrictive".  You can, assuming you aren't a felon, walk in to any of the million gun shops in CA, and purchase about any type of weapon and ammo that you want.  

"Oh, but Gil, I can't get a "Ihaveasmallcock Model 3566 because it isn't sold in California".

Yeah, you also can't purchase an Apache Helicopter in Texas.  So, your right to "arms" is already restricted, isn't it? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I think "13-0 Branding Iron" died in real life.

I hope he got beat up in a parking lot.  As I recall, that was his favorite challenge -- "meet me in the B/CS Walgreens lot next Thursday noon".

51 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

I give zero shits about what you think about me.  Or my views.

I'm just here to expound upon them.

I realize I'm on the Burnt Orange Democratic Underground here in the CR.  You've pretty much run off all the conservatives, so you have your happy echo chamber.  I'm even friends with one of your former posters that actually played football for y'all back in the 90s.  He said he left here was because of this.  Both he and I agreed the level of discourse has devolved from Hornfans to Shaggy to here.

If I had thin skin I wouldn't even try to reply here, since every post I make gets several hate posts and neg reps...solely because you disagree with me.

B6F590CF-C7AF-4D28-8395-466605B30787.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

But, it's not a complete and total ban.  It's like what we have now with guns - Texas says hell yes and California says no unless you jump through these 76 hoops that make it really difficult (those "reasonable restrictions")
If this comes to fruition, it's Texas says no after a heartbeat and California says yes until just before they exit the birth canal. BTW, I disagree it falls under a right to "privacy" though.  If I wanted to kill my 2 day old child and just bury it in my back yard because I didn't want it, I don't think that would fall under any "privacy" rights.  Why should 2 days before it's born be different?  or replace 2 days with 8 months...
As to the other legislation that's being drawn up, that's no different than Representatives from various states proposing anti gun laws...ok.  Just because they propose them doesn't mean they can pass OR be constitutional.
And again...I'm abortion agnostic.  But, I REALLY hate when people try to rationalize away the fact that they're terminating a human life just to mitigate the guilt they'd feel for doing that.  Accept it.  OWN it.

Hell, even RBG thought the reasoning behind RvW was a little suspect.

Wow. I pity you. I hope you get better.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ag with kids said:

If this comes to fruition, it's Texas says no after a heartbeat and California says yes until just before they exit the birth canal. BTW, I disagree it falls under a right to "privacy" though.  If I wanted to kill my 2 day old child and just bury it in my back yard because I didn't want it, I don't think that would fall under any "privacy" rights.  Why should 2 days before it's born be different?  or replace 2 days with 8 months...

As to the other legislation that's being drawn up, that's no different than Representatives from various states proposing anti gun laws...ok.  Just because they propose them doesn't mean they can pass OR be constitutional.

And again...I'm abortion agnostic.  But, I REALLY hate when people try to rationalize away the fact that they're terminating a human life just to mitigate the guilt they'd feel for doing that.  Accept it.  OWN it.

Hell, even RBG thought the reasoning behind RvW was a little suspect.

wtf i admit i didn't actually read any of your posts until just now but holy shit fuck you with this one. 

NEGGED!

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Goofyboy said:

Your opinion on why women have abortions is of no consequence. Stay the fuck out of other peoples lives. It’s none of yours or anyone else’s business.

You are so full of shit.  You're a hopelessly radical right wing christian cunt.  The world will be better off when you and your ilk are dead and buried.

And I will add, for those who say, what about birth control.  Welp, the most reliable birth control isn't 100% effective.  It can still result in an unwanted pregnancy or, in some cases, an ectopic pregnancy, which as we all know, if left alone will result in the death of the woman EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.  

Outlawing abortion will not result in no abortion.  It will result in the needless death of women, however, and that is what makes this fucking disgusting.  

Also, the part of the GQP echo chamber that are stating that fewer men are married since Roe v. Wade, that is definitely one of the dumbest fucking arguments I have ever heard.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

But...

So....you whine like a bitch.  Right on brand for aggy.  

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

They also want to impose their religious beliefs on the population as a whole.  It is like they forgot why people came to the New World in the first place (to escape religious persecution...remember that?!?).  

I know this isn’t your primary point, but that’s precisely why some people came to the New World: they not only wanted to escape persecution, they wanted to establish their own religion as official. Roger Williams in Rhode Island stands out as the early exception. Religious freedom as we think of it was foreign to them.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, formermav43 said:

I know this isn’t your primary point, but that’s precisely why some people came to the New World: they not only wanted to escape persecution, they wanted to establish their own religion as official. Roger Williams in Rhode Island stands out as the early exception. Religious freedom as we think of it was foreign to them.

Yeah, Rhode Island was kind of awesome.  Newport was also a bit of a pirate haven.  

Yeah, Mass was kind of assholish about their religion (See the Witch Trials, etc..).  It is an interesting time.  I didn't want to go into all that though since it would be completely lost on those who I was directly speaking to.  

1 minute ago, formermav43 said:

Well, yeah, but shit changes over the course of 400 years.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

30 minutes ago, Ag with kids said:

But...

Oh Louis always whining.... have you heard enough?! I've had to listen to  that for centuries! | Entrevista com o vampiro, Lestat de lioncourt, Vampiro

I'm not christian...do you not read my posts?  NOTHING I post has to do with religion, so PLEASE stop trying to drop that drivel on me.

I'm a deist.  Full Stop.

However, even the medical industry says that a zygote is an early state of human growth and development.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zygote

Part of a series on
Human growth
and development

So...do you not believe the science?

Don’t fucking quote Wikipedia when there are actual doctors in this thread. Define pre-born child. And while I agree you’re no Christian, I’ve never heard anybody that wouldn’t identify as a fundie talk about “pre-born children”

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

And I will add, for those who say, what about birth control.  Welp, the most reliable birth control isn't 100% effective.  It can still result in an unwanted pregnancy or, in some cases, an ectopic pregnancy, which as we all know, if left alone will result in the death of the woman EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.  

Outlawing abortion will not result in no abortion.  It will result in the needless death of women, however, and that is what makes this fucking disgusting.  

Also, the part of the GQP echo chamber that are stating that fewer men are married since Roe v. Wade, that is definitely one of the dumbest fucking arguments I have ever heard.

Fewer men are married since the Designated HItter was adopted, also. 

3 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Quit posting dishonest, stupid shit and you probably won’t get so many negs.

Also right now, there is a woman in Texas being forced to carry a fetus to term that was the product of rape. Actually, probably more than one. So fuck you and everyone like you that led to this. 

I'm sure it's been discussed, but that fat-fuck Governor of MS was on Tapper yesterday.

It went something like this: 

Tapper: "Governor, if Roe is overturned, a 12 year old victim of incest, in Mississippi,  will be forced to carry that child to term".

Fat Fuck: "That's less than 1% of all abortions, so it's no big deal". 

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Rage+1 2

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I'm sure it's been discussed, but that fat-fuck Governor of MS was on Tapper yesterday.

It went something like this: 

Tapper: "Governor, if Roe is overturned, a 12 year old victim of incest, in Mississippi,  will be forced to carry that child to term".

Fat Fuck: "That's less than 1% of all abortions, so it's no big deal". 

Just classic ignorance and empathy gap. Everyone and their fucking right-less mother knows that if that scenario happened to his 12-year old, that’s a no-questions-asked abortion.

2 hours ago, Ag with kids said:

If I wanted to kill my 2 day old child and just bury it in my back yard because I didn't want it, I don't think that would fall under any "privacy" rights.  Why should 2 days before it's born be different?  or replace 2 days with 8 months...

Are you really trying to equate an embryo with a term baby? If so, you should be negged to Bolivia for stupidity. 

also why don’t you go ahead and list for us all of the states where a healthy term pregnancy can be terminated electively? If you can’t name at least one, I’m all for your crowdsourcing and I may even help you along. I’ll damn sure make sure you don’t get out of purgatory if everyone else get you there

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 2

Reasons for abortion:

Rape 1%

Incest 0.5%

The rest 98.5%. 

The vast majority of abortions are driven by other modifiable factors. A significant number of abortions are serial cases with intervention opportunities, and lets just be honest a significant number are convenience abortions. Although most reasonable people agree with Clinton's framework, it is just rhetoric in the contemporary dialog. 

Most of the information space is occupied by talking about the low incidence scenarios. Because that is where the political hay is made. 

Nobody is really looking for outcomes oriented solutions that balance the many very complex issues at play. Just rhetoric and talking points. 

a28e0b20-fe3a-447a-a45f-98d798613719-052

image.thumb.png.f5efcf8acd48219991450e718af258a3.png

Edited by Anastasis
  • Fuck You 5

But...

Yeah, that’s the worst part about the CR. Meaningful discussion can’t happen if you’re afraid of stepping on toes. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Ag with kids said:

I realize I'm on the Burnt Orange Democratic Underground here in the CR.  You've pretty much run off all the conservatives, so you have your happy echo chamber.  I'm even friends with one of your former posters that actually played football for y'all back in the 90s.  He said he left here was because of this.  Both he and I agreed the level of discourse has devolved from Hornfans to Shaggy to here.

I don’t disagree that it’s devolved, but it’s pretty silly to say they ran off the conservatives here when half of the long time posters here were Reaganite conservative Republicans in the hornfans days. That’s why the tone is so spiteful. It’s bitterness.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Reasons for abortion:

Rape 1%

Incest 0.5%

The rest 98.5%. 

The vast majority of abortions are driven by other modifiable factors. A significant number of abortions are serial cases with intervention opportunities, and lets just be honest a significant number are convenience abortions. Although most reasonable people agree with Clinton's framework, it is just rhetoric in the contemporary dialog. 

Most of the information space is occupied by talking about the low incidence scenarios. Because that is where the political hay is made. 

Nobody is really looking for outcomes oriented solutions that balance the many very complex issues at play. Just rhetoric and talking points. 

a28e0b20-fe3a-447a-a45f-98d798613719-052

Just stop.  It doesn't matter what the reason is.  Unless you are personally involved, you get no fucking say what a woman does with her body.  It is between her and her doctor, and should you be involved, you if she chooses you should be.  Grow up.  Your both sides crap is tired and old.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

Reasons for abortion:
Rape 1%
Incest 0.5%
The rest 98.5%. 

a28e0b20-fe3a-447a-a45f-98d798613719-052419-abortion-decisions_Online.png

Emotional appeal is stronger than logical. The human race would be better off if that were not the case, but here we are and here is where we will likely remain for a long time.
  • Hook 'Em 1