C-Man

Antonio Brown's mysterious foot injury is severe frostbite

11 hours ago, Post Oak said:

This guy needs to use his money to get himself some good mental health.  Otherwise he's not making it out of 2020

Another dollar says that he won't do so willingly and the results of his court mandated session will be decried by him as bullshit. The narcissist is never ever wrong. All the rest of us are. 

14 hours ago, Bullneck said:

If he suffered a permanent brain trauma that affects his actions.

every NFL player ever was a level-headed model citizen not prone to depression or psychological disorders prior to playing in the league.  any erratic behavior after playing in the league is 100% on the NFL for not doing enough to protect players from head injuries.

17 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

wtf, a life sentence ????

Nothing but clickbait. They need to generate revenue by putting that in the headlines. He won't serve any time for any of this.

I saw something the other day in a crawl on the screen that said concussions were up like 4.5% in the NFL this year. That is after the NFL made a big stink about forcing players to wear a brand new helmet that was supposed to better prevent concussions, while AB was petitioning to keep his old one...not that he needed it much.

17 hours ago, DougO said:

I saw something the other day in a crawl on the screen that said concussions were up like 4.5% in the NFL this year. That is after the NFL made a big stink about forcing players to wear a brand new helmet that was supposed to better prevent concussions, while AB was petitioning to keep his old one...not that he needed it much.

Probably more "dingers" being classified as concussions I'd guess adds a little to that

On 1/13/2020 at 2:19 PM, Steel Shank said:

I curious as to who first coined the term “bitchass ni**er”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seem to remember it entering into the cultural parlance around the same time as "hoeass ni**a". Which was sometime around the late 90s or early 00s. No idea who lays claim to it though. 

8 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

I seem to remember it entering into the cultural parlance around the same time as "hoeass ni**a". Which was sometime around the late 90s or early 00s. No idea who lays claim to it though. 

what about tricka*ss bitch?

14 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

I see. Interesting.

27 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

I'd lean toward early to mid 90's when those phrases started going colloquial.  Snoop/Dre seem like a good place to start the search.  

Mobb Deep released a song called Bitch Ass Nigga in 1993, so it at least goes back that far. 

Edited by Goo Punch

Interview on Espin

"Man it's just tough being me"

*Live streams himself shit talking a bunch of cops just doing their job*

Wow hope this fucking loser gets back into the NFL just so he can get decleated.

Edited by Zavala

6 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Amazing that Tomlin got as much production out of AB all those years. 

I had no idea how cunty he was. Props to Tomlin for putting up with that bullshit. 

1 hour ago, Zavala said:

Interview on Espin

"Man it's just tough being me"

*Live streams himself shit talking a bunch of cops just doing their job*

Wow hope this fucking loser gets back into the NFL just so he can get decleated.

all the more so cops HE CALLED do do something FOR HIM that they were doing and not interacting with him at all

he called to have his baby momma hauled off and that is exactly what they did without really needing anything from him and all he did was give them shit

1 hour ago, ButtFumble said:

all the more so cops HE CALLED do do something FOR HIM that they were doing and not interacting with him at all

he called to have his baby momma hauled off and that is exactly what they did without really needing anything from him and all he did was give them shit

Karma gonna be a mother fucker

The NFL should intervene with this circus of flying monkeys and force the guy to undergo treatment. It's only going to continue making the NFL look bad despite AB not currently being on a roster. I said it before and I'll say it again, AB was never like this until the hit from Burfict that nearly decapitated him. Have you ever encountered anyone who suffered a serious head trauma in a car wreck and they changed? I know several who emerged from similar situations as completely different persons, I didn't even know them any longer. AB's pattern of self destructive behavior is only becoming worse, intervention on behalf of the NFL is desperately needed.

6 hours ago, Chad said:

The NFL should intervene with this circus of flying monkeys and force the guy to undergo treatment. It's only going to continue making the NFL look bad despite AB not currently being on a roster. I said it before and I'll say it again, AB was never like this until the hit from Burfict that nearly decapitated him. Have you ever encountered anyone who suffered a serious head trauma in a car wreck and they changed? I know several who emerged from similar situations as completely different persons, I didn't even know them any longer. AB's pattern of self destructive behavior is only becoming worse, intervention on behalf of the NFL is desperately needed.

I ran a brain injury unit back in the day.  You’re right.  But it’s more fun to hear futureman takes...

12 hours ago, Chad said:

wait hes only a piece of shit because of brain trauma? you sure?

antonio-brown-matt-brown-spencer-lanning

According to the Dan Patrick Show a couple of weeks ago, Dan's source in the NFLPA had said they have tried to intervene and basically hold an intervention with AB, but he very clearly and aggressively told them to gtfo.

26 minutes ago, Eastwood said:
14 hours ago, Chad said:

Read more  

According to the Dan Patrick Show a couple of weeks ago, Dan's source in the NFLPA had said they have tried to intervene and basically hold an intervention with AB, but he very clearly and aggressively told them to gtfo.

Yep. Not much can be done when someone isn't receptive to help.

maybe it is not CTE maybe the "buck fungus" spread from his feet to where his brain is suppose to be?

or maybe when he was getting that frost treatment on his feet he was fucking around and put his head in there as well