Jump to content
C-Man

Antonio Brown's mysterious foot injury is severe frostbite

Recommended Posts

Dude is a complete clown but the Raiders are a clown ass org so they deserve one another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess this was kept under wraps for as long as Pittsburgh could handle? Had no idea he was this big a bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dewey said:

Guess this was kept under wraps for as long as Pittsburgh could handle? Had no idea he was this big a bitch.

Same boat.  Don't follow the Steelers and just assumed he was the stereotypical pre Madonna.  Didn't know he took things to this level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bigbend1812 said:

Fuck Antonio Brown.  Cut his ass.   

Dude threatened to punch his GM.  That's beyond idiotic.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Dude threatened to punch his GM.  That's beyond idiotic.  

Especially the GM who made him the 2nd highest paid WR in the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Same boat.  Don't follow the Steelers and just assumed he was the stereotypical pre Madonna.  Didn't know he took things to this level. 

For most of his Pittsburgh career, Antonio Brown was the nose-to-the-grindstone rising star WR while some of their longer-tenured WRs were the divas (Mike Wallace comes to mind)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish the fucker could get his head right. He's the most talented WR they've had in almost 20 years. 

I don't think he can get his head right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Machinator said:

For most of his Pittsburgh career, Antonio Brown was the nose-to-the-grindstone rising star WR while some of their longer-tenured WRs were the divas (Mike Wallace comes to mind)

IDK. I think the Steelers kept a lot of AB issues "in-house" He's always been a diva. Here's some of it

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-timeline-the-windy-road-from-pittsburgh-to-oakland-his-week-1-status-where-the-raiders-go-from-here/

Edited by TonyTexas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Dewey said:

Guess this was kept under wraps for as long as Pittsburgh could handle? Had no idea he was this big a bitch.

I’m sure some of it was, but when you mix a volatile player with a shitty organization with no leadership, this is what you get.

I think there’s a lot of teams AB could’ve gone to where none of this craziness would be happening right now and he’d put up 1,200 yards and 10+ TDs like always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gruden is going to wish he remained in the booth when it's all said and done. his second tenure in Oakland has been a clown show. He flat out refused to pay Mack, gutted the roster with Mayock and felt it was a great idea to pick up a troubled WR that was clashing with an established QB and one of the best front offices in the NFL pairing him with a QB who's own OL turned against him and one of the shittiest run organizations in the NFL..  AB may never play a down for the Raiders. It's almost as if AB is finding ways to avoid football. He missed the majority of training camp with frostbite of all things, followed by the helmet saga and grievances,  posting a fine from the Raiders on social media telling them to stick it then he threatens to punch the GM?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bigbend1812 said:

Actually it is. You lose 2 draft picks a 1 million dollars.  

 

That's the best part about all of this. AB has 0 leverage. If they suspended him and he isn't on the active roster this week he is due $0 if they cut him. 

Nobody is sweating more than this douche-

rosenhausgettyjpg-4e41a67fc86dbff9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

 

That's the best part about all of this. AB has 0 leverage. If they suspended him and he isn't on the active roster this week he is due $0 if they cut him. 

Nobody is sweating more than this douche-

rosenhausgettyjpg-4e41a67fc86dbff9.jpg

Are you sure about that?  Doesn't he have guarantees?

I mean I don't fucking know.  I'd love them to cut his ass and he not get a dime

Edited by Post Oak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Post Oak said:

Are you sure about that?  Doesn't he have guarantees?

 

 

Per his contract and the Player's Union agreement if he isn't on the active roster for week one NONE of his remaining contract is guaranteed. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should at minimum suspend him and likely they should cut him. You can't threaten to punch anyone in the face let alone the GM. Dude is lucky he's just losing millions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:52 AM, totallynotabuttpirate said:

The Raiders fleeced the Cowboys in the Amari trade and AB is so much better. A huge net gain. lulz 

Just saw this post again, and realized not just how dumb it was at the time, but how even more stupid it is now. 

Even before this current incident, the first for Amari was at the very worst, and even trade, and I bet will be a win for Dallas now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Drew said:

Just saw this post again, and realized not just how dumb it was at the time, but how even more stupid it is now. 

Even before this current incident, the first for Amari was at the very worst, and even trade, and I bet will be a win for Dallas now.

Not sure if you're talking about my post being dumb, or the idiot raiders fans. Just in case, I must protect myself!

 

joke+over+head.gif

 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Not sure if you're talking about my post being dumb, or the idiot raiders fans. Just in case, I must protect myself!

 

joke+over+head.gif

 

Really the raider fans saying how they "fleeced" the Cowboys.  I was assuming you were making fun of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pops said:

Wish the fucker could get his head right. He's the most talented WR they've had in almost 20 years. 

I don't think he can get his head right. 

I'm a huge fan of AB's game. But c'mon now.

mossraiders.jpg?itok=8YoC8R82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I can't tell, is this better or worse self-ownage than Plaxico Burress?

Considering Antonio may have just played himself out of tens of millions of dollars I think this takes the prize 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I can't tell, is this better or worse self-ownage than Plaxico Burress?
I gotta say worse....and yeah we know plaxico shot himself...still this is worse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Machinator said:

 

One... Two... Foul Ball... and Three.

THREE STRIKES... YOU'RE OUT!!!

  1. Frostbite issue with feet
  2. Helmet bullshit  
  3. Posting GM fine letter on Twitter
  4. Threatening to hit GM in the face

If contract allows cut and ability to save $29mill, the Raiders have to cut AB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TommyGufano said:

I'm a huge fan of AB's game. But c'mon now.

mossraiders.jpg?itok=8YoC8R82

Like I said. Almost 20 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...