Cowboys vs Eagles: SNF Edition

Vic Mackey

I don't feel great about this one. Eagles are old, broke down and slow. All our injured guys are sitting out except a CB who won't make much difference. All the Cowboys injured guys are playing except a CB they won't need against our slow receivers. Maybe if Amari is only 70 percent he'll only be 7 yards behind the secondary and we can run him down inside the 10 and your kicker will clank some chip shots off the post.

4 hours ago, Bartles said:

I don't feel great about this one. Eagles are old, broke down and slow. All our injured guys are sitting out except a CB who won't make much difference. All the Cowboys injured guys are playing except a CB they won't need against our slow receivers. Maybe if Amari is only 70 percent he'll only be 7 yards behind the secondary and we can run him down inside the 10 and your kicker will clank some chip shots off the post.

Lots of “our and your”, predictable Philly fan.  

Feeling pretty schizophrenic about the game. I always want the cowboys to win, but a loss drives another nail in Garret's coffin.  Then again as long as Jerry owns the team it probably doesn't matter who the head coach is. I really want Garrett gone so I'm leaning toward a blowout by the eagles, which probably means a comfortable win by the boys. 

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

Feeling pretty schizophrenic about the game. I always want the cowboys to win, but a loss drives another nail in Garret's coffin.  Then again as long as Jerry owns the team it probably doesn't matter who the head coach is. I really want Garrett gone so I'm leaning toward a blowout by the eagles, which probably means a comfortable win by the boys. 

that's about where i'm at.  and impossible to really care whiles till po'ed over last night.

it was easy to move on after 0u.  that game can go any direction regardless of what happens before or after.

go cows.

This is a game the Cowboys should get their ass kicked, but every single fucking time the have every reason in the world to quit on the shittiest of head coaches they somehow play their ass off and win to keep that mother fucker tormenting us into the future. 

Edited by Junior Miller
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Junior Miller said:

This is a game the Cowboys should get their ass kicked, but every single fucking time the have every reason in the world to quit on the shittiest of head coaches they somehow play their ass off and win to keep that mother fucker tormenting us into the future. 

The Cowboys are a perennial .500 team. Gotta win this one just to stay afloat.