Jump to content
Fondren & Main

Juwan Mitchell

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Arbeit macht frei.

Trivial indeed.

yep pretty much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

So much for the Constitution.

that trivial piece of cancer to society bullshit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Js1 said:

8 people liked this.

Amazing - a black player speaks their mind and get sent straight to the shit pile by Texas "fans" 

Tom wasn't wrong - some people only support them for 3 hours for 12 Saturdays in the fall and DGAF about them the rest of the week

Meh. Pretty sure it’s because of the specific player, not his race. He’s a repeated, visible malcontent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Damn, did you guys see all the shit that started in the new thread in cr?

No one outside of the current crop of losers ventures into that circle jerk shit hole 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

No one outside of the current crop of losers ventures into that circle jerk shit hole 

Shhhhh, it's a trick....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Shhhhh, it's a trick....

We have a saying in Texas. I’m sure it’s in tennessse. Ya fool me once ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Js1 said:

The SEC is lapping us 🤦🏻‍♂️

 

 

Lol. Like how they pick the shitty state. Did they forget that Georgia also has a confederate based flag?  Guess $$ is still king 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Damn, did you guys see all the shit that started in the new thread in cr?

what happened?  I’m not going in there to look. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it was bait of sorts to try to draw a CR asshole back to his scummy shithole instead of posting here for awhile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Xian said:

Lol. Like how they pick the shitty state. Did they forget that Georgia also has a confederate based flag?  Guess $$ is still king 

Georgia changed its flag from the confederate battle design back in 2001. But it still resembles the confederate states flag 

Edited by EuroHorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

Georgia changed its flag from the confederate battle design back in 2001. But it still resembles the confederate states flag 

Yeah the other Confederate Flag. The Stars and Bars. It also resembles our flag a bit too much for my taste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah the other Confederate Flag. The Stars and Bars. It also resembles our flag a bit too much for my taste.

 I think our flag is a knockoff of Chile haha

Edited by taybo20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not such a bad thing when the Chilean boat pulls up and anchors next to you in the Caribbean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Js1 said:

I mean Bowlsby should say no champ games in Oklahoma bc they are a bunch of meth head, thieving dirt burglars 

Bowlsby is a fucktard. He’ll deliberately do whatever screws us over the most. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

 I think our flag is a knockoff of Chile haha

Ours doesn’t have beans, though. Never. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xian said:

Lol. Like how they pick the shitty state. Did they forget that Georgia also has a confederate based flag?  Guess $$ is still king 

The largest city in Mississippi (Jackson) has a population of 170K, the next largest city (Gulfport) is around 70K. They could change the state flag to a portrait of Malcom X  and they still won't be hosting SEC championships in MS. At least not for the sport that anybody gives a shit about.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Js1 said:

8 people liked this.

Amazing - a black player speaks their mind and get sent straight to the shit pile by Texas "fans" 

Tom wasn't wrong - some people only support them for 3 hours for 12 Saturdays in the fall and DGAF about them the rest of the week

You can care about them the same as you care about any other non-celebrity human being. Just because you don’t view them or their opinions as special doesn’t mean you see them as less than a normal person. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I really DGAF about Tom Herman or any whitey associated with any Texas athletic program the rest of the week.

Go fuck yourself. The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I really DGAF about Tom Herman or any whitey associated with any Texas athletic program the rest of the week.

What? Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

23 hours ago, Nope said:

No one is quitting, but this is the only kind of language that gets people to listen.

That is a terrible takeaway from These Trying Times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I really DGAF about Tom Herman or any whitey associated with any Texas athletic program the rest of the week.

I guess today isn’t white boy day.  Is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

 

That is a terrible takeaway from These Trying Times.

Yeah, I know this isn’t the climate for being pragmatic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2020 at 7:48 AM, texasstrong12 said:

Hartzell might be a dick but he's been very progressive with changes when it comes to racial issues. 

He got rid of several racially insensitive decorations/statues in the business school, he's the reason they added a diversity and inclusion committee/program in McCombs, and he's been vocal about adding more diversity through immigration programs. 

He's pretty damn progressive when it comes to this stuff. 

Shit, I didn't realize Jay Hartzell is the interim prez.  He's the nicest, most open and accommodating prof I knew at McCombs.  I actually didn't think he had a stern enough personality to be dean, let alone president.  I can't believe someone would call him a dick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beau Vine said:

Shit, I didn't realize Jay Hartzell is the interim prez.  He's the nicest, most open and accommodating prof I knew at McCombs.  I actually didn't think he had a stern enough personality to be dean, let alone president.  I can't believe someone would call him a dick.

Yeah, based on what I've heard about Hartzell I think the description above is way off base. 

Maybe there are others that can chime in but from what I've heard everyone loved him in the business school. He was also very good at handling this type stuff in the business school but it seems like this is a situation that's going to be hard to control and manage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Apex73 said:

Its definitely not consistent but Ive never had a problem with cracker.  I mean it's kind of hilarious actually.  Then again I think words matter less than almost anything so I don't know why people get so upset about them.

Preach on, peckerwood!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't Mitchell only a JR? Very unlikely that he's graduated. I find it hard to believe he would transfer and want to sit out a year. 

I'm going to bet that played a role in him withdrawing from the transfer portal the first time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Blotto said:

The largest city in Mississippi (Jackson) has a population of 170K, the next largest city (Gulfport) is around 70K. They could change the state flag to a portrait of Malcom X  and they still won't be hosting SEC championships in MS. At least not for the sport that anybody gives a shit about.  

That was my first thought.  When was the last time an SEC Championship event was held in Mississippi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

May 31, 2019 when the first game of the Oxford regional started

Nope. The SEC Championship in baseball is separate from the NCAA playoffs. The SEC championship in baseball  has been hosted in Birmingham AL since 1998. The SEC was basically trying to pretend to give a shit by delivering a threat with no teeth. They already don't host championships in MS. It was pretty obvious what they were doing, so this quickly followed on the heels of the SEC announcement

https://mississippitoday.org/2020/06/18/athletes-ask-ncaa-to-ban-college-baseball-regionals-in-mississippi-until-lawmakers-change-state-flag/?fbclid=IwAR0Lt4MIbnIBpYIcUupEkx9RnOevEkgc60qwrPMibrzrluGFMUaOWSR758c 

 

Edited by Blotto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I really DGAF about Tom Herman or any whitey associated with any Texas athletic program the rest of the week.

What about us whom are not associated with any Texas athletic program?  You still care about me right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blotto said:

Nope. The SEC Championship in baseball is separate from the NCAA playoffs. The SEC championship in baseball  has been hosted in Birmingham AL since 1998. The SEC was basically trying to pretend to give a shit by delivering a threat with no teeth. They already don't host championships in MS. It was pretty obvious what they were doing, so this quickly followed on the heels of the SEC announcement

https://mississippitoday.org/2020/06/18/athletes-ask-ncaa-to-ban-college-baseball-regionals-in-mississippi-until-lawmakers-change-state-flag/?fbclid=IwAR0Lt4MIbnIBpYIcUupEkx9RnOevEkgc60qwrPMibrzrluGFMUaOWSR758c 

 

*Hoover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

NO, DAMMIT!

I care /Luke Skywalker OT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Etexhorn13 said:

That would be Tuesdays. 

We canceled bird day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, David Dennison said:

A lot of virtue signaling in here.

I feel the love.

You should feel the love. You might be the biggest virtue signaler on the site. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

My bad, but it's kind of a moot point since the NCAA put the same ban in place today.

I don't think it's a moot point.  The SEC announcement is completely meaningless.  It's them pretending they care.  They care about one thing--winning.

If they really cared, they'd say the Mississippi schools are banned from SEC postseason play until the flag changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...