6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I have to wonder what's going on on his head... "This is a BRILLIANT idea! There's no way this could possibly end in disaster for me like literally everything else in my life has. This time's going to be different!" 

I really hope he does this. The inevitable train wreck will be amazing. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, TechTech said:

He...ugh....downgraded

It only qualifies as downgraded when you had a say in the matter. A more accurate way to say it was “He was downgraded.”

An even more detailed laying out would be “His legitimately hot first wife dropped him like a bad habit because he couldn’t stop sniffing jock or hold down a real job and as a result his best option was a chubby younger woman still too naive to see he’s a loser.”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, OnAComputer said:

It's times like last week that I wish this thread didn't have to be dead...

I miss the Ham… this is one of the rare times that I would have expected his to actually be the voice of reason vs the east of the cult…

God speed little man….

Lies.gif.510b12e56ec73614f8dd516527543520.gif

Holy fucking shit I am so full of shit. This would have been an epic little man syndrome melt and we as fans are worse off for not being to be able to witness and be a part of it…

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Looch was on ESPNU this evening. Aggy has a 10 year head start in Texas so they are fine per him.

And just look at all they’ve won with that 10 year head start. Their Hall of Champions couldn’t hold all the trophies, so they’re obviously housing them elsewhere. 

7 hours ago, EZ$ said:

Looch getting lots of airtime with this….too bad he looks like he’s dealing with CoronaAids and a little touch of the monkey flu. 

I'm not sure if it's too many or not enough,  but he's got a chromosome issue 

E46hB_nXMAABz6a.jpg

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, markstanco said:

Looch was on ESPNU this evening. Aggy has a 10 year head start in Texas so they are fine per him.

Holy shit! It's just insane how their feeble brains work as a hive mind. Who the tf actually would not laugh at that other than aggy? To them that's a thought Aristotle would have created out of stone to personally hand over to Jesus at their next luncheon with Sul Ross