6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

On 10/3/2021 at 6:25 PM, HtownHorn said:

What was the coaching turnover at FSU prior to the Jimbo exit? I think he fired his longtime OL coach the year before.

He didn't have much in his last few years there. Mark Stoops and Eddie Gran left after the 2012 season, driven partly by the fact that Stoops and Fisher got into it in the locker room after a game

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, EP_Texican said:

A few more. Dude is reverting to classic Hamm and it’s a great thing to see. Getting called out by his own people and reverting to childlike insults. Gotta love it.

The meltdown and firing aren't far behind. His new wife is probably not aware of what an unstable douche the guy is. She better retain a family attorney soon.

Hamm used inside "scoop" to attack Banks (both in an attempt to blackmail previously and now that he doesn't want anything out of Banks), and now he's making personal attacks against people basically telling him to tone it down. Hamm is the bad guy all the way around, yet he's playing morality police with everyone else. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2021 at 10:39 AM, EP_Texican said:

CenTexAg is actually a good dude on Twitter. 46b8725db0a1b45569bb697da310f599.jpg
4e19c7402d32b5c67252cd23700cc3fd.jpg
6ab927d08a7242dab5ee743927225b0f.jpg
4f5b82bbd7f5ea96c9c305e6112172d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamm in November: "I don't have any intention to ever get back into this industry." 

Hamm today: "Is there an appetite for me to start providing recruiting updates?"

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Hamm in November: "I don't have any intention to ever get back into this industry." 

Hamm today: "Is there an appetite for me to start providing recruiting updates?"

Hamm back in the aggy bilgewater of recruiting would just make for some sweet serenity interneting. 

10 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

So this turd is gonna help recruits get cash while providing on their recruitment? Time to light the fuse on that bomb, cause it is gonna blow for sure. Just waiting to see Stewarts face on a tub of swimming pool chemicals.

As opposed to sunflower seeds and condoms?

On 12/8/2021 at 8:57 PM, RabidM said:

Hell yeah... love to hate this guy.  Apparently he's got a new family he can destroy this time around too. 

It's like Mad Men but with toilet smurfs instead of advertising executives

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I guess someone else has @taylorhamm since his has an underscore before the name?  

“bought the domain for $9.00” is pretty fucking funny as well. 

He should've just gone ahead and said it was 9.95

• Haha 3