Cowboys @ Bears: TNF Edition

Vic Mackey

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

I’ve seen Rodgers throw the ball strait to the ground and not get called for intentional grounding but whatever.

OL is playing like trash. Offense predictable. Again. Dak can’t do shit tonight and hasn’t looked good for stretches himself.

God just lose every fucking game for a better pick.

They might whether they actually wanted to or not. I'm all in for the better pick. Fuck this shit.

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

Brady would have thrown that away long before then

He gets called for grounding all the time.  In fact I have never seen another QB get called for grounding when throwing it high out of the end zone but he has been called for that twice in two different Super Bowls.

1 minute ago, bamachine said:

Yeah, I thought that might be the case but I know there are fans of non-TX NFL teams on here.

It's hard to tell with us. I've been rooting for maximum failure. It's the only thing I can think of that might get Jerry to do something about this shit. 

But, I'm not very confident that it will work. He's fucking delusional. 

3 minutes ago, texashorn13 said:

Who is Witten yelling at?  And about what?

Probably at his agent, for allowing him to return to football and blow his Hall Of Fame induction that is now probably gone since Gronk retired before him...plus this season.

Just now, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

He gets called for grounding all the time.  In fact I have never seen another QB get called for grounding when throwing it high out of the end zone but he has been called for that twice in two different Super Bowls.

yea I'm not sure why anyone would bring up Brady when bitching about grounding calls, hell Brady doesn't even care, figures he'll just get it back the next down anyway.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Hate said:

Every single person on this staff needs to go including trainers, clubhouse people, and janitors. They need to completely flush this turd of a franchise and start over.

This is the problem. Jerry will hire a new head coach and keep some of these slapdicks on the staff, and you'll never get a much needed cleansing. 

Because they make fucking friends with everybody and don't have the balls to cut dead weight. 

7 minutes ago, bamachine said:

Tuned in to this game to see Cooper on one side, HaHa and EJack on the other. Cowboys proceed to rarely throw in middle of field and rarely to Coop. I haz disappoint.

Coop checked out three weeks ago. Not the first time in his career. He was due to revert back to bad Coop.