Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

22 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

So on CNN the header is about small crowd at Trump Rally.  Switched to Fox and the ticker says Trump saved 100K lives.  This is some sick awful propaganda by Fox.  The first thing Biden should do if elected is fix the Fox and OAN issue.

They buy it hook, line and sinker, btw.  I know this board is convinced he's going down, but every Fox news viewer I know (and sadly, I know a few) isn't wavering one bit from their undying support for supreme leader and will refuse to believe any "librul media lie."  And, they think they're smart, too.  That's one of the things about Fox that's really bad--just like the conspiracy theorists, the viewers think they're getting the one true source which makes them smarter than those libtards.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

MS-13 again !!!!!

I'm not watching this, I'm just enjoying the recap from you all..did he really invoke them?  Man, I thought I had the joke  a few weeks ago when I said that's who they should blame instead of antifa for all the cops being shitheads.

1 minute ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

I'm not watching this, I'm just enjoying the recap from you all..did he really invoke them?  Man, I thought I had the joke  a few weeks ago when I said that's who they should blame instead of antifa for all the cops being shitheads.

MS-13 is probably outside your window burning flags !!!!!

• Like 1

Reminder; there is no speech at a Trump rally.  He just gets up and riffs for a hour, hour and a half. And really breaks no new ground.

You aren't getting any domestic or foreign policy talk, or thoughtful prose.  Just your 70+ year old alcoholic racist Uncle rambling on about how America is getting fucked, and what he would do if given the chance to fix things.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 5