Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

There are three categories of Trump supporters. A) really dumb people, B) the uninformed who’ve been duped by propaganda, and C) the selfish who care only about personal wealth and have abandoned morals and ethics. The challenge is that it’s hard to figure out which category some of them are actually in because they so many come across as dumb, uninformed greedy people who’ve abandoned morals and ethics.

yeah, i'm gonna need a venn diagram to confirm there are actually 3 circles involved here.

Just now, tx 3 putt said:

Oklahoma is hard core trump territory. Should they be worried or blame it on covid ?

If a bunch of folk that love noodling aren’t turning out, I don’t think you can blame on worries about personal safety 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

I'll put $100 on "Prospective attendees were scared antifa/BLM violence." as the excuse.  

Easiest $100 ever. 

NEW: The Trump campaign is blaming tonight’s turnout which has fallen well short of their expectations to protestors “interfering with supporters” attempting to gain access to the Trump events.
FULL STATEMENT from

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Sometimes I forget that you’re an okie.

Motherfucker....too soon.

You forget because he's the one smart one.  That's why he posts over here instead of hanging out with his fellow Okies.  There's a reason Texans don't drive through the OU campus with their windows down.  They are afraid they will accidentally catch an OU degree.

3 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

You forget because he's the one smart one.  That's why he posts over here instead of hanging out with his fellow Okies.  There's a reason Texans don't drive through the OU campus with their windows down.  They are afraid they will accidentally catch an OU degree.

It could be mine.  I really never picked it up.  Lol

• Haha 1

MSNBC reporting Trump campaign claimed the outdoor speeches were canceled because radical protesters blocked Trump supporters from the metal detectors and frightened them away. LOL. #1 - That’s almost certainly not true. #2 - Even if it were true, it’s hilarious and pathetic. All those brave patriots, scared away by a pack of scrawny Antifas?

• Like 1