Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Just now, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I do not get how she is a director at this place for 10 years and the founder for only 5 years. She really seems like she has her act together. 

The fact that she's hitting the wall has nothing to do with your comment, but the truth is, she's hitting the wall.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, troph said:

https://www.tiktok.com/@maryjolaupp/video/6837311838640803078?request_from=server

704k likes ...

Millennials reserved a ton of tickets apparently to embarrass him.

I take back everything I ever said about them, except for the stuff about their horrible taste in music.  Otherwise, there may be hope for them yet.

One question is will Parscale be fired tomorrow or sometime later this week? I don’t know how he survives this. As we’ve seen with the ramp and glass of water, Trump HATES being mocked. Tonight’s embarrassment is going to give Dems so much material.

The tweets Dotard will be firing off during his morning shit session tomorrow will be incredible. 

You're going to be pleasantly surprised by what this newest generation has the ability to accomplish. They understand technology and social media and how to coordinate quickly with one another better than anyone else does. I see this daily at the marches I go to. The young folks are organized and when you give them a target like Dotard they can pull off some pretty damned good stuff.

And they nearly universally see him as a jackwagon.
  • Like 1

Thanks for the updates. I disagree with a lot of posters here. Tulsa ain't that bad of a town. And you can drive 40 min in any any direction of Austin and see more Confederate flags than you might care to. Texas coast has far and away more Trump flags per capital of anywhere I've been from Cali to NC.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I take back everything I ever said about them, except for the stuff about their horrible taste in music.  Otherwise, there may be hope for them yet.

Zoomers are genre surfers - then they add a filter. Good teachers have been teaching them how to think critically. Nice job good teachers. 

6 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Thanks for the updates. I disagree with a lot of posters here. Tulsa ain't that bad of a town. And you can drive 40 min in any any direction of Austin and see more Confederate flags than you might care to. Texas coast has far and away more Trump flags per capital of anywhere I've been from Cali to NC.

Tulsa did well tonight in my opinion. I was impressed. My image of Tulsa has improved. Trump has a group of DMB/Hootie and the Blowfish wannabe groupies who follow him around the country.  It looked like Tulsa boycotted the rally for the most part.

It is a wakeup call for Trump. I think he is out on his feet. 

• Like 1

people didn't come because he's losing steam and even some of his supporters are still tethered enough to reality to understand how bad of an idea it would be to go

the trump people thought it was going to be a smashing success because of the tik tok zoomers and also their complete incompetence

the trump people tore down the outside stage in broad daylight rather than shamefully at night or coming up with some other thing to do to make the optics better because of their incompetence

really, I think we're seeing how shallow the pool of competence is that's left surrounding Trump. It's kinda funny watching the competent republicans dunk on him with the Lincoln videos. It's scary to think about while it's funny at a hate rally it's the same thing that's going on at the top level of the people running our country.  Trump is at 3/4 empty stadium and they were planning for massive overflow.  LOL.  There's a deadly pandemic happening on there is no capable leadership and 120,000 Americans are dead and there is no end in sight - not LOL.  I just hope that they remain this incompetent as they try and steal the election.

• Like 8