Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, thepop said:

I don’t know what is more disturbing, the words that came out of the dotards mouth, or the texags and tiger dropping links.

I feel like the way they’ve cranked up the crazy that means they can feel the tide rolling out, but that’s probably being generous 

I watched his speech tonight at least a large part of it. It’s entertainment, it’s a stand up routine. I don’t think he rambles as much as he spins stories and tales - which humans are highly susceptible to - and then brings it home with a punch lines. Victim hood, inoculating against claims of lies, changing the focus from the bad stuff to everyone out to get him. It’s why he won. He’s brilliant in this space and while all us progressives are mocking him, he keeps his followers. It was a really interesting watch. Lies everywhere but not a loon instead a master at it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, troph said:

I watched his speech tonight at least a large part of it. It’s entertainment, it’s a stand up routine. I don’t think he rambles as much as he spins stories and tales - which humans are highly susceptible to - and then brings it home with a punch lines. Victim hood, inoculating against claims of lies, changing the focus from the bad stuff to everyone out to get him. It’s why he won. He’s brilliant in this space and while all us progressives are mocking him, he keeps his followers. It was a really interesting watch. Lies everywhere but not a loon instead a master at it.

I mean, yeah...that's what he has always done. He appeals to the lowest common denominator. It's the decades-old conservative talk radio schtick, but probably even dumber. 

49 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

The fact that so many people eat this trash up is disheartening, no matter the results in November.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/trump-is-killing-it/90574526/

Ah yes, the same group of people who thought their players dropping to the ground every 2 minutes in the 4th quarter was totally legit.  And that we turned off their A/C because their corch said so.

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Like 1

I get a kick out of imagining the rank and file employees of this admin watching his Hootenannies of Hate and groaning and cussing every time he says something outrageously stupid because they know they have to pathetically attempt to clean up after him.

I mean, yeah...that's what he has always done. He appeals to the lowest common denominator. It's the decades-old conservative talk radio schtick, but probably even dumber. 

Dumber. I guess I find the OMG can you believe how much he rambles on and on by the media or at least social media to be a waste. How about how he denies gassing folks with federal agents but then claims he deployed the national guard nationwide or how he said slow covid testing down to depress the numbers. He tells these stories and they are entertaining and then boom - massive lies or massive confessions.

my nephews were a part of this. they are 13 and 16, and their ig/tiktok feeds were blowing up all week about this. 

but sure brad, tell us again about all the lead harvesting and donation spikes, and then we’ll hear more about how the biden campaign is out of touch. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Seriously? His little “rally” was taken down by K-pop fans and tik tok users? There is hope for this generation

You're going to be pleasantly surprised by what this newest generation has the ability to accomplish. They understand technology and social media and how to coordinate quickly with one another better than anyone else does. I see this daily at the marches I go to. The young folks are organized and when you give them a target like Dotard they can pull off some pretty damned good stuff.

• Like 1