Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

So, go on Amazon, and look up all the books and treatments on how the German people descended into their nazi hell.  There are.....a lot of them.  By this point in history, none of them are groundbreaking or shocking; they all report the same sort of psychology and actions following it.  And we're seeing the exact same shit being written again in real time, right here at home.

So, 1) there are going to be LOTS of studies and books on this phenomenon of our collective fucking insanity and delusion, and 2) none of them will make a single fucking difference.  If -- IF -- we survive this, we will absolutely repeat it.  Because we are a stupid, stupid species.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

So, two of the most secular Arab/Islamic states in the Gulf, that were still under British rule during most of the large-scale hostilities of Arab-Israeli conflict, sign peace treaties with Israel.

BFD.

It's like the Liechtenstein-Andorra peace treaty.

UAE is where the Saudi royals go to party and get their gay on. They promote strict Wahhabism at home and abroad but it's that sort of hypocrisy that makes the jihadists like bin Laden hate them. That and the perception, not entirely undeserved, that they're puppets of the West. (Although under Trump it's more like the Saudis are the ones pulling the strings. "They pay cash.")

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Notice how Trump has no problem giving money to the rich and corporations, along with a pittance to his base.  Lowers their taxes (along with his own)....raises the national debt...he just don’t care.....ain’t his money...to insure the rich and his base are there to donate money to him and his campaign.

Also, he mumbles for two reasons:

1)  He can’t pronounce the word(s)

2)  He doesn’t know the words to the pledge of allegiance or the Star Spangled Banner.

4 hours ago, MoJames said:

3) He thinks his words are better than your words.

giphy.gif 

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

Trump unwittingly reveals the flaw in the Electoral College system for choosing a president, a unique position in our federal republic who supposedly represents ALL the people in ALL the nation.

"We're not red states and blue states; we're all Americans, standing up together for the red, white, and blue.. Maybe some just see us divided into those red states and blue states, but I see us as one America." - Barrack Obama

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I mean I agree but maybe he could be a chiropractor. Not all of them are idiots, some are though. It’s kind of like real estate agents. You got your good ones and then you got your total dipshits. 

But nah he’s probably just a fucking troll. Look at his avatar. Took an idiotic post about his supposedly delicious and great meal eating out and made it into a running joke. 

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

UAE is where the Saudi royals go to party and get their gay on. They promote strict Wahhabism at home and abroad but it's that sort of hypocrisy that makes the jihadists like bin Laden hate them. That and the perception, not entirely undeserved, that they're puppets of the West. (Although under Trump it's more like the Saudis are the ones pulling the strings. "They pay cash.")

I knew it was substantial, but apparently UAE's population is about 90% expats.

51 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I mean I agree but maybe he could be a chiropractor. Not all of them are idiots, some are though. It’s kind of like real estate agents. You got your good ones and then you got your total dipshits. 

But nah he’s probably just a fucking troll. Look at his avatar. Took an idiotic post about his supposedly delicious and great meal eating out and made it into a running joke. 

It’s called being able to laugh at yourself, not taking yourself too seriously. More people should try it. 

• Fuck You 1

27 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

UAE is where the Saudi royals go to party and get their gay on. 

Is it gay or is it just fucking guys in the ass?  Serious question.  My best buddy is a doc in the Air Force, and he spent a year in Falujah.  The Afghan Army troops who were fighting alongside our guys had a massively higher rate of urinary tract infections.  Turns out these "straight" guys (who were basically straight) were fucking each other at night and passing around UTIs.  He said their faith didn't see it as gay or even as sex in a sense.

Oh, and they couldn't shoot all that well.  He started testing their eyesight -- none of them wanted to wear glasses.  Once he broke through that little barrier, they shot as well as the US guys.

This is psychotic.  These people have created a full on fantasy realm to persuade themselves of this madness.  There are going to be psychological studies of this phenomenon in the future.
It's almost like Brisket may be on to something calling it a cult. This is North Korea level cult shit.

I forget the documentary, but Western Doctors healed a blind woman, immediately went to thank dear leader rather than the Dr, who actually cured her and did so out of charity.

That's the USA

14 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Is it gay or is it just fucking guys in the ass?  Serious question.  My best buddy is a doc in the Air Force, and he spent a year in Falujah.  The Afghan Army troops who were fighting alongside our guys had a massively higher rate of urinary tract infections.  Turns out these "straight" guys (who were basically straight) were fucking each other at night and passing around UTIs.  He said their faith didn't see it as gay or even as sex in a sense.

Oh, and they couldn't shoot all that well.  He started testing their eyesight -- none of them wanted to wear glasses.  Once he broke through that little barrier, they shot as well as the US guys.

Can't wait to see Rimbo's gif for this one.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I suppose it depends on the individual. According to Kinsey there's a spectrum. I've heard from gay friends that married straight guys would cruise the gay bars to get a piece from time to time. All I know is that if you're a wealthy Saudi and want to have sex with a young male prostitute, you're not going to find that action in Riyadh. 

43 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Afghans have those warlords that keep young boys for sexual purposes. Seems like the low key homosexual side is accepted. 

Bacha Bazi. Pretty fucking deviant behavior. 

Edited by GRHorn
  • Fuck You 1

Thank you Mr President 

Yes. Amazing. He did what any other president would do in response to fires. I mean, compared to his usual performance, I agree - it’s exceptional. That’s where we are. The president just does something mundane, while managing to not shit on the firefighters for being from blue states, and we think it’s praiseworthy. How fucking pathetic.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes. Amazing. He did what any other president would do in response to fires. I mean, compared to his usual performance, I agree - it’s exceptional. That’s where we are. The president just does something mundane, while managing to not shit on the firefighters for being from blue states, and we think it’s praiseworthy. How fucking pathetic.

image.jpeg.c9ff9c52baac6758000fc21ceb5bf441.jpeg
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Remember when he expressed his sympathy for the good people of Pleasure, CA?

Edited by WhatTheBuck

Huh.  Different newsletter, I guess.  The word in Oregon is that Antifa is starting all the fires, including doing so to run people out of their homes and then take them over.  There are literally armed posses patrolling in parts of Oregon now to guard against this threat.
We are the stupidest fucking people on the goddamned planet.

BLM was involved for sure, based upon radio chatter.

Trumptards did not know about the Bureau of Land Management...
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Afghans have those warlords that keep young boys for sexual purposes. Seems like the low key homosexual side is accepted. 

Bacha Bazi. Pretty fucking deviant behavior. 

Well anyway your party is ok with it. 

So now you are claiming not to be in the Houston area. So where exactly is your fake persona claiming to be in Texas? Marlin? 

4 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I think I’ve seen some references to San Antonio 

He's definitely been claiming San Antonio lately, but wasn't he the same shithead a year or two ago that claimed to have his own private jet and lived in The Woodlands?

Ok, people move; but those with private jets are usually pretty well set in their current location and aren't going to move for a higher paying gig because they probably run their own shit.

I could be wrong on this and if so, just ignore this post.  I apologize in advance for any brow furrowing that may come from it.

5 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I think I’ve seen some references to San Antonio 

He's previously said he lives in the San Antonio area. I'm not sure how Houston became part of the story even though I still don't think he's an actual MD. My money has always been on him working within hospital administration or a medical technician of some sort.

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

He's definitely been claiming San Antonio lately, but wasn't he the same shithead a year or two ago that claimed to have his own private jet and lived in The Woodlands?

Ok, people move; but those with private jets are usually pretty well set in their current location and aren't going to move for a higher paying gig because they probably run their own shit.

I could be wrong on this and if so, just ignore this post.  I apologize in advance for any brow furrowing that may come from it.

That was Crispy. Although they have the same posting style, so you might be correct.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

It was a joke numbnuts 

• Fuck You 1