Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Notice how Trump has no problem giving money to the rich and corporations, along with a pittance to his base.  Lowers their taxes (along with his own)....raises the national debt...he just don’t care.....ain’t his money...to insure the rich and his base are there to donate money to him and his campaign.

Also, he mumbles for two reasons:

1)  He can’t pronounce the word(s)

2)  He doesn’t know the words to the pledge of allegiance or the Star Spangled Banner.

Edited by Cairn Horn88
  • Hook 'Em 1

shocking that someone who ran as an "outsider" and promised to "drain the swamp" goes out of his way to politicize the fuck out of everything possible.

voting?  check.

public health?  check.

masks?  check.

science?  check.

blue states, red states, democrat-run cities.  even dictators try to be dictators for all people.  this dipshit can't even pretend to try and unite. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Eastwood said:

I had a Sunday school teacher go on a nice little rant about how the Nickelodeon show Rugrats was one of the most offensive shows on television because it not only depicted children outsmarting adults, but also encouraged children to outsmart adults. The ever consistent need for outrage and moral panic in the church is one of the many reasons I no longer participate in organized religion.

Don't forget Jerry Falwell Sr and Tinky Winky of the Teletubbies. That got a lot of people wound up over a harmless children's show.

Trump isn't that slender. The artist needs to add some more pounds.

18 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

shocking that someone who ran as an "outsider" and promised to "drain the swamp" goes out of his way to politicize the fuck out of everything possible.

voting?  check.

public health?  check.

masks?  check.

science?  check.

blue states, red states, democrat-run cities.  even dictators try to be dictators for all people.  this dipshit can't even pretend to try and unite. 

Does it make you mad, because it reminds you of how divisive Obama was?

He watches so much television that he was persuaded that Biden isn't just off his mental game, but that he's completely senile and incapable of motor skills.  He saw that wasn't exactly the case and shit his pants (maybe literally) that his opponent can complete basic sentences.  He feels robbed and thinks something is foul because his entire trip is self victimization.

8 minutes ago, Chooky said:

"I mean that's what I hear."  No, you never heard that, you speed-addled degenerate.

What, you don't love having a president who talks like they're at the bar at the Bada Bing? Hey Tone, did you hear about dat Biden guy? He's on drugs. I mean that's what I hear.

The president of the united states should never ever say "that's what I hear". 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

This is going to be a total shitshow.

I also suspect that's pure bullshit and every question will be vetted beforehand, or else we're likely to get 30 questions about rawdogging Stormy. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

He can't help shitting on NY, even on 9/11.

Trump unwittingly reveals the flaw in the Electoral College system for choosing a president, a unique position in our federal republic who supposedly represents ALL the people in ALL the nation.

"We're not red states and blue states; we're all Americans, standing up together for the red, white, and blue.. Maybe some just see us divided into those red states and blue states, but I see us as one America." - Barrack Obama

3 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Trump unwittingly reveals the flaw in the Electoral College system for choosing a president, a unique position in our federal republic who supposedly represents ALL the people in ALL the nation.

"We're not red states and blue states; we're all Americans, standing up together for the red, white, and blue.. Maybe some just see us divided into those red states and blue states, but I see us as one America." - Barrack Obama

What a divisive prick, that Obummer was

23 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So, Trump started all the fires on the west coast, so that the Dems couldn’t vote against him.....that’s what I hear.

Huh.  Different newsletter, I guess.  The word in Oregon is that Antifa is starting all the fires, including doing so to run people out of their homes and then take them over.  There are literally armed posses patrolling in parts of Oregon now to guard against this threat.

We are the stupidest fucking people on the goddamned planet.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I suspect you didn't read the piece, because the timing is not "funny" at all.

tl;dr:

Golberg's point is that giving it to such an asshole as Trump strips all value from the prize, which he also shows has been demonstrated in the past by Henry fucking Kissinger receiving one. He goes on to state that the Committee has not selected a recipient of the prize 19 times in the past - perhaps because no one was deserving - and hints that maybe this would also be an appropriate year. But his primary concern is the subjective nature of giving the prize under various rationales ranging from promoting peace to achieving peace. Regardless, Goldberg is clear that Trump, in no way, would deserve it and concludes that its better to end the prize itself than give it to Trump, while also suggesting that the Norwegian dude is a troll for having even nominated him when knowing full well that Trump would never receive it.

"Better to shut it down, before the trolls do first."

But, of course, only a troll would even post this tweet to begin with.

34 minutes ago, sachick said:

Am I supposed to care about this? West coast is on fire, 200k dead from covid and the election coming up.

33 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

so he's doing WAY more for other nations than he's doing for his own? cool, got it.

Thank you. I hadn’t seen much negative response online and needed the hardened anti-Trump take. I knew I could find It here. 

• Fuck You 3

So, two of the most secular Arab/Islamic states in the Gulf, that were still under British rule during most of the large-scale hostilities of Arab-Israeli conflict, sign peace treaties with Israel.

BFD.

It's like the Liechtenstein-Andorra peace treaty.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 6

9 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Whatever he is, he's not some fucking doctor based on his well documented covidiocy.

I mean I agree but maybe he could be a chiropractor. Not all of them are idiots, some are though. It’s kind of like real estate agents. You got your good ones and then you got your total dipshits. 

But nah he’s probably just a fucking troll. Look at his avatar. Took an idiotic post about his supposedly delicious and great meal eating out and made it into a running joke. 

So, two of the most secular Arab/Islamic states in the Gulf, that were still under British rule during most of the large-scale hostilities of Arab-Israeli conflict, sign peace treaties with Israel.
BFD.
This. There's more hostility between Texas and OU fans at the Red River Shootout
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:
BFD.

This. There's more hostility between Texas and OU fans at the Red River Shootout

We’ll see, that shit is important unlike this other bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

My Sunday school teacher in junior high would rant endlessly about how Genesis was the devil's band.  This was after Phil Collins had taken over as singer

Phil Collins.  Satan. I mean, I did start to wonder about some things once "Sussudio" took off, but Satan?

giphy.gif