Jump to content
crash_davis

UT #1. Sugar Baby U

Recommended Posts

https://www.kxan.com/news/education/many-texas-college-students-turning-to-sugar-daddies-mommas-for-tuition-ut-tops-list-with-most-sugar-babies/

AUSTIN (KXAN) — The University of Texas at Austin is the most popular college/university in the Lone Star State for a Sugar Baby, one dating site claims.

Sugar Baby University, a scholastic branch of the world’s largest Sugar Daddy/Momma dating site SeekingArrangement, recently released a report detailing the universities most attended by its registered users, according to KPRC in Houston.

Sugar Baby University says it currently has 8,772,014 female Sugar Babies and 3,278,736 male Sugar Babies. Meanwhile, the site lists 2,101,359 Sugar Daddies and only 370,498 Sugar Mommas.

The University of Texas at Austin came in first statewide and 14th nationwide. Here’s the breakdown.

  1. University of Texas at Austin – 1,118 student members
  2. Texas A&M University – 997
  3. Texas State University – 945
  4. University of Texas at San Antonio – 887
  5. University of Houston – 863
  6. University of North Texas – 742
  7. Texas Tech University – 635
  8. University of Texas at Arlington – 439
  9. Houston Community College – 358
  10. University of Texas Rio Grande Valley – 283
  11. University of Texas at El Paso – 247
  12. University of Texas at Dallas – 245
  13. Dallas Community College – 215
  14. Austin Community College District – 170

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

over eight million registered female sugar baby users?  I have no doubt every one of them is a real live female. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, futureman said:

over eight million registered female sugar baby users?  I have no doubt every one of them is a real live female. 

i have a friend of a friend who recently came into millions. he uses some of these sites. he has absolutely no problems finding real live females on these sites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are plenty of women (and men too) 18-22 that claim to be college students, and they name the fun or prestigious local university as their college. If pressed, you will learn that they plan to attend next semester but currently going through the paperwork, etc.  They're never admitted. Maybe, just maybe they audited a class or participated in some non-credentialed course/session.

These are also the same people that later on in life will casually claim some vague connection to UT but in actuality only lived in Austin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

There are plenty of women (and men too) 18-22 that claim to be college students, and they name the fun or prestigious local university as their college. If pressed, you will learn that they plan to attend next semester but currently going through the paperwork, etc.  They're never admitted. Maybe, just maybe they audited a class or participated in some non-credentialed course/session.

These are also the same people that later on in life will casually claim some vague connection to UT but in actuality only lived in Austin. 

...or so you've heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

obviously nsfw, nsfmarriage, etc

http://www.sugardaddysite.org

https://www.reddit.com/r/SnapHoes/

https://www.reddit.com/r/sellingsex/

regarding the last two links, holy shiz at the number of plump chics selling sex. who the f would pay for them? they'd have to pay me.

 

12 minutes ago, futureman said:

over eight million registered female sugar baby users?  I have no doubt every one of them is a real live female. 

From what I understand, most of them are real.  Even if it’s 50%, that’s 4 million women which is a high percentage when you eliminate everyone but single women age 18-45.

Also, a lot of them easily transition into being escorts.  So I’ve been told at least.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

i have a friend of a friend who recently came into millions. he uses some of these sites. he has absolutely no problems finding real live females on these sites.

Judging from the pics on those links, I don't doubt it. If those are phishing scams, they're really terrible at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Cajun said:

LMAO at the ACC shout out.

One of my best friends daughter (nope, no pics, I visited them in the hospital when she was born and she's still a child to me) is a soph at UT who did the "one semester at ACC" and then transferred in to UT.  Not sure how the whole logistics worked, but it was sort of pre-understood she was in to UT after a semester there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOTS of that goes on Bruin.

Hell, most of the professors at ACC back in the 80s were just UT profs and grad students moonlighting.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and I also assume these types of stories are completely put together as a marketing campaign by the websites.  It's the type of story that gets many social media likes and forwards.  Or discussions in this place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

There are plenty of women (and men too) 18-22 that claim to be college students, and they name the fun or prestigious local university as their college. If pressed, you will learn that they plan to attend next semester but currently going through the paperwork, etc.  They're never admitted. Maybe, just maybe they audited a class or participated in some non-credentialed course/session.

These are also the same people that later on in life will casually claim some vague connection to UT but in actuality only lived in Austin. 

This site has some verification processes that cut down on quite a bit of the scamming.  Women can get college verified, facebook verified, or background verified.  There are still scammers and fake profiles, but it;s not hard to hook up with real cuties.  On the other hand, I hear the women have to put up with a lot of creepy men.  The pic below is of two that were on the site and I can absolutely verify that they are real.

 

thumbnail_IMG_0618.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This site has some verification processes that cut down on quite a bit of the scamming.  Women can get college verified, facebook verified, or background verified.  There are still scammers and fake profiles, but it;s not hard to hook up with real cuties.  On the other hand, I hear the women have to put up with a lot of creepy men.  The pic below is of two that were on the site and I can absolutely verify that they are real.
 
thumbnail_IMG_0618.thumb.jpg.e1c98db50e67d001d088a53af75cd8e3.jpg


Yes... Have some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't say it applies to this site, but many of the women on what I generally refer to as "dating" sites are human trafficking victims.  They are not keeping everything they earn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This site has some verification processes that cut down on quite a bit of the scamming.  Women can get college verified, facebook verified, or background verified.  There are still scammers and fake profiles, but it;s not hard to hook up with real cuties.  On the other hand, I hear the women have to put up with a lot of creepy men.  The pic below is of two that were on the site and I can absolutely verify that they are real.
 
thumbnail_IMG_0618.thumb.jpg.e1c98db50e67d001d088a53af75cd8e3.jpg
Never Marry a Sugarbaby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Thee has been an uptick in the number of aggy on the site, which is disturbing

But they are easy to identify because their profile pic is them grazing in a pasture, amirite?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

There are plenty of women (and men too) 18-22 that claim to be college students, and they name the fun or prestigious local university as their college. If pressed, you will learn that they plan to attend next semester but currently going through the paperwork, etc.  They're never admitted. Maybe, just maybe they audited a class or participated in some non-credentialed course/session.

These are also the same people that later on in life will casually claim some vague connection to UT but in actuality only lived in Austin. 

You, uh, seem to know a lot about this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

This site has some verification processes that cut down on quite a bit of the scamming.  Women can get college verified, facebook verified, or background verified.  There are still scammers and fake profiles, but it;s not hard to hook up with real cuties.  On the other hand, I hear the women have to put up with a lot of creepy men.  The pic below is of two that were on the site and I can absolutely verify that they are real.

 

thumbnail_IMG_0618.jpg

Did they pee pee in your coke? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HouTex said:

Can't say it applies to this site, but many of the women on what I generally refer to as "dating" sites are human trafficking victims.  They are not keeping everything they earn.

That would be incorrect.

 

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

This site has some verification processes that cut down on quite a bit of the scamming.  Women can get college verified, facebook verified, or background verified.  There are still scammers and fake profiles, but it;s not hard to hook up with real cuties.  On the other hand, I hear the women have to put up with a lot of creepy men.  The pic below is of two that were on the site and I can absolutely verify that they are real.

 

 

That would be correct.  It’s why a lot of them turn pro.  It’s more straight forward and the money is better.

Edited by Aqua Buddha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was on a project in NYC, I rented an apartment and posted on CL for a housemate. There were not a few girls who emailed me offering sex in lieu of rent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ajax said:

When I was on a project in NYC, I rented an apartment and posted on CL for a housemate. There were not a few girls who emailed me offering sex in lieu of rent.

Signed,

A dude who went broke paying too much for rent in NYC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That would be correct.  It’s why a lot of them turn pro.  It’s more straight forward and the money is better.

Really? And how do you know my statement is incorrect? Your experience? Do you ask the young ladies about their arrangements, if any? My source is from a woman who works undercover in Houston. While not a cop, she works with cops so i guess she must be lying about her first hand experiences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HouTex said:


Really? And how do you know my statement is incorrect? Your experience? Do you ask the young ladies about their arrangements, if any? My source is from a woman who works undercover in Houston. While not a cop, she works with cops so i guess she must be lying about her first hand experiences.

Is she a cop?

She has to tell you if she's a cop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Is she a cop?

She has to tell you if she's a cop.

False. That law only applies to vegans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The girls on that site aren't working out of a rub and tug, hourly motel, or street corner and don't have pimps and didn't travel to America on a container ship.  The legitimate ones are young women with tastes that exceed the income from their boring everyday job.  They like getting the attention, going nice places, and doing things they couldn't ordinarily afford.  The one in the pic that I posted (the one on the right) works as a hair stylist in a regular salon.

 

Also, quite a few of them aren't even meeting anyone.  They are looking to video chat and send pics/videos.  It seems a fairly high percentage of the ones who truly are college students fall into this category.   

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

The girls on that site aren't working out of a rub and tug, hourly motel, or street corner and don't have pimps and didn't travel to America on a container ship.  The legitimate ones are young women with tastes that exceed the income from their boring everyday job.  They like getting the attention, going nice places, and doing things they couldn't ordinarily afford.  The one in the pic that I posted (the one on the right) works as a hair stylist in a regular salon.

The one on the left is far more talented. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

The one on the left is far more talented. 

She's friends with the one on the right and just got dumped.  Yes, for every good looking woman someone is tired of their shit.  I think you can imagine where some of the conversations with the one I know have been headed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Wong type of Asian

Avoid asian sugar babies, they want all of the sugar for free. Read about it online 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

This site has some verification processes that cut down on quite a bit of the scamming.  Women can get college verified, facebook verified, or background verified.  There are still scammers and fake profiles, but it;s not hard to hook up with real cuties.  On the other hand, I hear the women have to put up with a lot of creepy men.  The pic below is of two that were on the site and I can absolutely verify that they are real.

 

thumbnail_IMG_0618.jpg

And spectacular?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rank school # of members

 

1 Arizona State 2,724
2 Indiana University 1,540
3 New York University 1,507
4 Georgia State University 1,495
5 University of Central Florida 1,436
6 University of Alabama 1,350
7 Temple University 1,291
8 Florida International University 1,204
9 University of Nevada Las Vegas 1,181
10 University of Massachusetts 1,171
11 Kent State University 1,159
12 University of Wisconsin 1,140
13 Virginia Commonwealth University 1,130
14 University of Texas 1,118
15 University of Colorado 1,087
16 University of South Florida 1,084
17 University of Minnesota 1,080
18 University of Arizona 1,066
19 University of Illinois 1,059
20 Florida State University 1,046
21 Michigan State 1,017
22 Penn State 1,009
23 Ohio State University 998
24 Texas A&M University 997
25 Texas State 945

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Adjust for waist size and UTSA leads.

 

 

fify

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Very polite, but great nips

iswydt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

rank school # of members

 

1 Arizona State 2,724
2 Indiana University 1,540
3 New York University 1,507
4 Georgia State University 1,495
5 University of Central Florida 1,436
6 University of Alabama 1,350
7 Temple University 1,291
8 Florida International University 1,204
9 University of Nevada Las Vegas 1,181
10 University of Massachusetts 1,171
11 Kent State University 1,159
12 University of Wisconsin 1,140
13 Virginia Commonwealth University 1,130
14 University of Texas 1,118
15 University of Colorado 1,087
16 University of South Florida 1,084
17 University of Minnesota 1,080
18 University of Arizona 1,066
19 University of Illinois 1,059
20 Florida State University 1,046
21 Michigan State 1,017
22 Penn State 1,009
23 Ohio State University 998
24 Texas A&M University 997
25 Texas State 945

Why am I not surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, crash_davis said:

https://www.kxan.com/news/education/many-texas-college-students-turning-to-sugar-daddies-mommas-for-tuition-ut-tops-list-with-most-sugar-babies/

AUSTIN (KXAN) — The University of Texas at Austin is the most popular college/university in the Lone Star State for a Sugar Baby, one dating site claims.

Sugar Baby University, a scholastic branch of the world’s largest Sugar Daddy/Momma dating site SeekingArrangement, recently released a report detailing the universities most attended by its registered users, according to KPRC in Houston.

Sugar Baby University says it currently has 8,772,014 female Sugar Babies and 3,278,736 male Sugar Babies. Meanwhile, the site lists 2,101,359 Sugar Daddies and only 370,498 Sugar Mommas.

The University of Texas at Austin came in first statewide and 14th nationwide. Here’s the breakdown.

  1. University of Texas at Austin – 1,118 student members
  2. Texas A&M University – 997
  3. Texas State University – 945
  4. University of Texas at San Antonio – 887
  5. University of Houston – 863
  6. University of North Texas – 742
  7. Texas Tech University – 635
  8. University of Texas at Arlington – 439
  9. Houston Community College – 358
  10. University of Texas Rio Grande Valley – 283
  11. University of Texas at El Paso – 247
  12. University of Texas at Dallas – 245
  13. Dallas Community College – 215
  14. Austin Community College District – 170

 

all the Texas Republican govt officials coming into town for session need to have somebody who can make them feel important/competent/erect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I'm ever in a place to be a sugar daddy, I'm going to set my account up in Phoenix, and import to TN.

I've seen the goods, and well..  they're spectacular.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Very polite, but great nips

Great. You just outed yourself as Neal Stephenson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...