Jump to content
Vic Mackey

Dave Aranda Is Baylor's New Head Coach

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

You just said Tom Allen hasn't proven anything yet because he stacked wins against bad teams. Why don't you hold Rhule to the same standard? It's not like Indiana is an easy school to win at. 

Temple's 2013 wins: Army (3-9), Memphis (3-9)

Temple's 2014 wins: Vandy (3-9), Deleware State (2-10), UCONN (2-10), Tulsa (2-10), East Carolina (8-5), Tulane (3-9)

Temple's 2015 wins: Penn State (7-6), Cincinnati (7-6), UMASS (3-9), Charlotte (2-10), Tulane (3-9), UCF (0-12), East Carolina (5-7), SMU (2-10), Memphis (9-4), UCONN (6-7)

Temple's 2016 wins: Stony Brook (5-6), Charlotte (4-8), SMU (5-7), UCF (6-7), Cincinnati (4-8), UCONN (3-9), Tulane (4-8), East Carolina (3-9), Navy (9-5), South Florida (11-2) 

Baylor's 2017 wins: Kansas (1-11)

Baylor's 2018 wins: Abilene Christian (6-5), UTSA (3-9), Kansas (3-9), K-State (5-7), OK State (7-6), Texas Tech (5-7), Vanderbilt (6-7), 

Baylor's 2019 wins: SFA (3-9), UTSA (4-8), Rice (3-9), Iowa State (7-6), K-State (8-5), Texas Tech (4-8), OK State (8-5), WV (5-7), TCU (5-7), Texas (8-5), Kansas (3-9)

 

*Wins against teams that were a combined 218-353. So teams that averaged a .38 winning percentage. 

*76.5% of Rhule's wins are against teams that had a losing record. More like 80% if you only include D1 teams. We make fun of aggy for stacking wins against bad teams that don't have a winning record yet here we are calling Rhule a great coach when he does the same thing. 

 

 

 

 

 

Allen did not beat a single team with a winning record this year. This is his first year to show legitimate signs of life within the program, but, in context, what he accomplished is both objectively worse than Rhule's 2019 performance, you know, using math in both counting stats and in terms of the winning percentages of their opponents, but also subjectively worse if you watched any of the games for either team.

But sure, Rhule's performances all look just like that and I don't see any difference other than all of the fucking math for teams in your post that had winning records during Rhule's 10 win seasons. At Temple. At scandalized and depleted Baylor. 

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

I don't know why you keep using this argument. Texas wasn't good this year and Penn State wasn't good either in 2015. People are ready to run off Herman and Penn State fans were ready to run off Franklin after the 7-6 record in '15. 

I guess beating two teams that are/were ready to fire their head coaches = great wins. 

You keep talking about context while at the same time excluding context. I guess beating Nebraska is a quality win right now. 

I don't give one fuck how strong Texas or Penn State are in the years in which Rhule's treated them like fuckbitches on the national stage. Go google the reaction to the early season destruction of Penn State by Temple in the media and the fan realm after that 27-10 game. It was a game interrupting headline as it was happening. Same for this year with the Texas blow out.

The fucking brands matter, dude. Texas is a blue blood, like, objectively as defined by media in the sport decades ago and referred to this day as such regularly. I believe Penn State isn't one of the 8, but sits obviously on the fringe of such. Both could be considered national brands and are covered in that fashion. Temple and Baylor thumping those teams is a big fucking deal every year it happens. Nebraska is also a blue blood, as historically defined by media, and yes, Indiana crowed about the win and Allen will attempt to build on that as he moved forward. Again, context matters and you're attempting to fucking twist it, so I'm negging the post I responded to, fuck you. I wrote in response to mulletpellini pointing to Allen as a DC that has successfully made the transition to HC. I said tap the brakes because he didn't beat anybody this year. I didn't say that the Nebraska win shouldn't be impressive to the Indiana fanbase or those watching from the outside, because it is. I watched the game. It impressed me to a small degree. Doesn't make him great, but it's something people will point to with regard to his tenure. 

Any fucking claims being made to diminish with what stinkbreath Rhule did at either place is the peak level of ignorance and idiocy. It requires such ridiculous bullshit as "removing context" and simply acting as though Temple and Baylor are today what they were in the past.

Maybe logic and reading comprehension aren't your things. I don't know. I thought you were an otherwise fine poster until this tumbledown. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Allen did not beat a single team with a winning record this year. This is his first year to show legitimate signs of life within the program, but, in context, what he accomplished is both objectively worse than Rhule's 2019 performance, you know, using math in both counting stats and in terms of the winning percentages of their opponents, but also subjectively worse if you watched any of the games for either team.

But sure, Rhule's performances all look just like that and I don't see any difference other than all of the fucking math for teams in your post that had winning records during Rhule's 10 win seasons. At Temple. At scandalized and depleted Baylor. 

I don't give one fuck how strong Texas or Penn State are in the years in which Rhule's treated them like fuckbitches on the national stage. Go google the reaction to the early season destruction of Penn State by Temple in the media and the fan realm after that 27-10 game. It was a game interrupting headline as it was happening. Same for this year with the Texas blow out.

The fucking brands matter, dude. Texas is a blue blood, like, objectively as defined by media in the sport decades ago and referred to this day as such regularly. I believe Penn State isn't one of the 8, but sits obviously on the fringe of such. Both could be considered national brands and are covered in that fashion. Temple and Baylor thumping those teams is a big fucking deal every year it happens. Nebraska is also a blue blood, as historically defined by media, and yes, Indiana crowed about the win and Allen will attempt to build on that as he moved forward. Again, context matters and you're attempting to fucking twist it, so I'm negging the post I responded to, fuck you. I wrote in response to mulletpellini pointing to Allen as a DC that has successfully made the transition to HC. I said tap the brakes because he didn't beat anybody this year. I didn't say that the Nebraska win shouldn't be impressive to the Indiana fanbase or those watching from the outside, because it is. I watched the game. It impressed me to a small degree. Doesn't make him great, but it's something people will point to with regard to his tenure. 

Any fucking claims being made to diminish with what stinkbreath Rhule did at either place is the peak level of ignorance and idiocy. It requires such ridiculous bullshit as "removing context" and simply acting as though Temple and Baylor are today what they were in the past.

Maybe logic and reading comprehension aren't your things. I don't know. I thought you were an otherwise fine poster until this tumbledown. 

I mean given his handle, you had to know he wasn't always going to be the best judge of coaching ability.

Edited by texifornia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, closetojumping said:

Allen did not beat a single team with a winning record this year. This is his first year to show legitimate signs of life within the program, but, in context, what he accomplished is both objectively worse than Rhule's 2019 performance, you know, using math in both counting stats and in terms of the winning percentages of their opponents, but also subjectively worse if you watched any of the games for either team.

But sure, Rhule's performances all look just like that and I don't see any difference other than all of the fucking math for teams in your post that had winning records during Rhule's 10 win seasons. At Temple. At scandalized and depleted Baylor. 

I don't give one fuck how strong Texas or Penn State are in the years in which Rhule's treated them like fuckbitches on the national stage. Go google the reaction to the early season destruction of Penn State by Temple in the media and the fan realm after that 27-10 game. It was a game interrupting headline as it was happening. Same for this year with the Texas blow out.

The fucking brands matter, dude. Texas is a blue blood, like, objectively as defined by media in the sport decades ago and referred to this day as such regularly. I believe Penn State isn't one of the 8, but sits obviously on the fringe of such. Both could be considered national brands and are covered in that fashion. Temple and Baylor thumping those teams is a big fucking deal every year it happens. Nebraska is also a blue blood, as historically defined by media, and yes, Indiana crowed about the win and Allen will attempt to build on that as he moved forward. Again, context matters and you're attempting to fucking twist it, so I'm negging the post I responded to, fuck you. I wrote in response to mulletpellini pointing to Allen as a DC that has successfully made the transition to HC. I said tap the brakes because he didn't beat anybody this year. I didn't say that the Nebraska win shouldn't be impressive to the Indiana fanbase or those watching from the outside, because it is. I watched the game. It impressed me to a small degree. Doesn't make him great, but it's something people will point to with regard to his tenure. 

Any fucking claims being made to diminish with what stinkbreath Rhule did at either place is the peak level of ignorance and idiocy. It requires such ridiculous bullshit as "removing context" and simply acting as though Temple and Baylor are today what they were in the past.

Maybe logic and reading comprehension aren't your things. I don't know. I thought you were an otherwise fine poster until this tumbledown. 

1) Come on man. You can spin it however you want. Allen hasn't beaten anybody that's good and for the most part the same applies to Rhule. I mean hell, do you think 218-353 screams quality wins? 

2)  Rhule did good things at Baylor and Temple. Not sure why you think I'm reducing this to just math. I'm merely holding you to the same standard that you applied to Allen. 

3) I don't even care about the "context" argument. My point wasn't even that context doesn't matter. My point was that without context Rhule has an average resume but when context is added he's probably a good coach. Nice rant. 

4) I don't give a shit about brands. Nebraska sucks right now. Beating them means absolutely nothing. Beating a meh Texas team and shit Penn State team are "ok" wins at best. 

5) You keep going on rants about "context" and "diminishing what Rhule accomplished" because you don't have an answer to the same standard you applied to Tom Allen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Don't die on that hill. Just. Don't. Do. It.

You'll make me start asking you about how often you go above the speed limit, cheat on your diet, lie to your doctor, grip a little extra tight on a handshake, etc. ad nauseum. Life is almost nothing but small corruptions. The key is learning which ones matter, and which ones don't. For the record, anybody's opinion of Matt Rhule, save maybe for Mrs. Rhule's, doesn't fucking matter. So I'm cool with dropping it.

This discussion is absolutely pointless. But important? No fucking way. Not important if done well, not important if done like a Dadaist dissertation. Not. Important. It won't lead to the end of rational discourse any more than it will end world hunger. It can't do anything good, but it also can't do anything bad. It's simply either charming or tedious. I got to use a Pixar gif, so I'll call it charming. You can have it your way, though, and let it give you acid reflux.

 

Aaron Altman : I know you care about him. I've never seen you like this about anyone, so please don't get me wrong when I tell you that Tom, while being a very nice guy, is the Devil.

Jane Craig : This isn't friendship. You're crazy, you know that?

Aaron Altman : What do you think the Devil is going to look like if he's around?

Jane Craig : God!

Aaron Altman : Come on! Nobody is going to be taken in by a guy with a long, red, pointy tail! What's he gonna sound like?

[hisses] 

Aaron Altman : No. I'm semi-serious here.

Jane Craig : You're seriously...

Aaron Altman : He will be attractive! He'll be nice and helpful. He'll get a job where he influences a great God-fearing nation. He'll never do an evil thing! He'll never deliberately hurt a living thing... he will just bit by little bit lower our standards where they are important. Just a tiny little bit. Just coax along flash over substance. Just a tiny little bit. And he'll talk about all of us really being salesmen. And he'll get all the great women.

 

That scene is from a well done movie in the 80's called Broadcast News. It epitomizes the problem with your argument. Sure, we all face tough choices and often fail with them, but why the fuck do we need to start new ones without reason here? Why should it not matter to me? 

That's rhetorical. You be you and I get, and I'll move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I mean given his handle, you had to know he wasn't always going to be the best judge of coaching ability.

Strong's resume sucks and it's obvious he was an awful coach after his tenure at Texas and USF. Nice straw man though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Strong's resume sucks and it's obvious he was an awful coach after his tenure at Texas and USF. Nice straw man though. 

It was a joke bud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

5) You keep going on rants about "context" and "diminishing what Rhule accomplished" because you don't have an answer to the same standard you applied to Tom Allen. 

I don't think you've followed CTJ on this board. This is what he does. You made a perfectly fair argument about quality wins and he's busy going on idiotic diatribes about stuff that isn't even relevant to the conversation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

1) Come on man. You can spin it however you want. Allen hasn't beaten anybody that's good and for the most part the same applies to Rhule. I mean hell, do you think 218-353 screams quality wins? 

2)  Rhule did good things at Baylor and Temple. Not sure why you think I'm reducing this to just math. I'm merely holding you to the same standard that you applied to Allen. 

3) I don't even care about the "context" argument. My point wasn't even that context doesn't matter. My point was that without context Rhule has an average resume but when context is added he's probably a good coach. Nice rant. 

4) I don't give a shit about brands. Nebraska sucks right now. Beating them means absolutely nothing. Beating a meh Texas team and shit Penn State team are "ok" wins at best. 

5) You keep going on rants about "context" and "diminishing what Rhule accomplished" because you don't have an answer to the same standard you applied to Tom Allen. 

I've already answered your positions completely and sufficiently. That you lack the ability to grasp that and want the discussion to be about how you see things versus how the rest of the football world sees things in the aftermath of this back and forth is evidence of a mental deficit. Move your goalposts wherever you like. Further dialogue on this matter, or others, with you are fruitless for me. In the end, there's no "removing context". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

That scene is from a well done movie in the 80's called Broadcast News.

Never saw it. I'm pretty sure I will now endeavor to keep it that way.

Is it September yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I don't think you've followed CTJ on this board. This is what he does. You made a perfectly fair argument about quality wins and he's busy going on idiotic diatribes about stuff that isn't even relevant to the conversation. 

I very specifically stayed on topic of the post and subsequent posts I was addressing. It's fine blood sport to mock me with missives attempting to paint me as some rube or unfair player in the board's overall game, so have at it. That said, your claim is false, even if it felt good for you to type.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I've already answered your positions completely and sufficiently. That you lack the ability to grasp that and want the discussion to be about how you see things versus how the rest of the football world sees things in the aftermath of this back and forth is evidence of a mental deficit. Move your goalposts wherever you like. Further dialogue on this matter, or others, with you are fruitless for me. In the end, there's no "removing context". 

No you haven't. Saying "Tom Allen did not beat a single team with a winning record" doesn't refute the argument that Rhule also has very few quality wins. 

You diminished Tom Allen's accomplishments this year because he was producing wins again bad teams and you didn't apply that same argument to Rhule. 

That's the enitre point Texasstrong12 is making. 

 

 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

No you haven't. Saying "Tom Allen did not beat a single team with a winning record" doesn't refute the argument that Rhule also has very few quality wins. 

You diminished Tom Allen's accomplishments this year because he was producing wins again bad teams and you didn't apply that same argument to Rhule. 

That's the enitre point Texasstrong12 is making. 

 

 

None of that is true.

I made the Allen post in a different discussion on a different thread. The discussion here was about the overall diminishment of Rhule's career thus far, and the need to "remove context" around what he's done to make a point. I reacted to both of those items.

Then the poster inserted the Allen at Indiana argument as a means to change the argument and whittle down to a specific detail that he thinks makes his point and walk away from the theme and concept that winning big at Temple and Baylor, irrespective of the roster of wins, is a big fucking deal.

Nonetheless, I threw him a bone and responded to his Allen point, which you conveniently ignore when you attempt to claim that somehow I have avoided addressing anything of substance. I'm not restating or reposting how the Allen take is both shitty rhetorical tactic and also factually dissimilar, either go fucking read the post or fuck off.

His redirect with Allen didn't even deserve the dignity of a response, but I gave it, and here's the punishment for doing so. Other clowns that cannot follow the conversation and also have a reading comprehension deficit, show up and honk that the other guy is being done a disservice because CTJ is some sort of mean, nefarious, bad guy on this board. So go fuck yourself and your dipshitted claims. Respond from here all you like, but I'm putting you on ignore for wasting my time. You aren't worth future keystrokes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

His redirect with Allen didn't even deserve the dignity of a response, but I gave it, and here's the punishment for doing so. Other clowns that cannot follow the conversation and also have a reading comprehension deficit, show up and honk that the other guy is being done a disservice because CTJ is some sort of mean, nefarious, bad guy on this board. So go fuck yourself and your dipshitted claims. Respond from here all you like, but I'm putting you on ignore for wasting my time. You aren't worth future keystrokes.

You didn't have a response. I'm a longtime lurker that rarely posts but you do this shit constantly. Instead of calling other people clowns or telling them to fuck off why don't you actually stay on topic? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I don't think you've followed CTJ on this board. This is what he does. You made a perfectly fair argument about quality wins and he's busy going on idiotic diatribes about stuff that isn't even relevant to the conversation. 

I think the preferred nomenclature is being a cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bevo VIII said:


I think the preferred nomenclature is being a cunt.

He's fucking mental

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Confused that Baylor was the job that pulled Aranda away from lsu, thought he would wait for something bigger and less tainted. Then again, baylor just catapulted a coach to the nfl so they must be a decent stepping stone now.

Money purse and simple. Baylor pays top tier salaries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2020 at 4:05 PM, Cajun said:

I did not see that coming.

Big get for the rapists.

LS&U falling apart at the seams.

Maybe all these folks leaving LSU know something ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that something is "Well, we just lost our seriously badass offensive coordinator and a pretty fucking good defensive coordinator along with by far the best QB that will ever play in the program and a bunch of other stud seniors who were pipe swingers too."

Hard to blame them.

I'm pretty sure Matt Rhule is not on anyone's Christmas list in BR right about now.

Talk about rippin' a quail egg fart in the middle of the party.

Damn!

Edited by Cajun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ain't got no time for him, he's a tool.

Edited by Cajun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bevo VIII said:


I think the preferred nomenclature is being a cunt.

Wrong nomenclature. I started a surly account because IT posters and moderators kept bringing up how big of a bitch closetojumping was so I had to see it for myself. I haven''t been disappointed. 

 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Wrong nomenclature. I started a surly account because IT posters and moderators kept bringing up how big of a bitch closetojumping was so I had to see it for myself. I haven''t been disappointed. 

 

Lol I don’t know Nahlin’s history or know him personally but this tweet is perhaps the most bitchmade thing I’ve ever seen on the Internet. What a thin-skinned pussy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wrong nomenclature. I started a surly account because IT posters and moderators kept bringing up how big of a bitch closetojumping was so I had to see it for myself. I haven''t been disappointed. 
 


Hilarious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet Nahlin couldn't beat CTJ in a footrace or writing an acceptable short story without punctuation errors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Dbeasy said:


Money purse and simple. Baylor pays top tier salaries.

How does that work the first year or so with Rhule having a buyout in his contract? Is he paying Aranda's salary? Baylor basically getting a test drive? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2020 at 5:00 PM, Js1 said:

Yeah but Chizik did that a couple years before the SEC discovered a forward pass 

You mean Gus Malzahn and Cam Newton did that.  There's a reason Chizik has an analyst job today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 11:42 AM, Walden Ponderer said:

Never saw it. I'm pretty sure I will now endeavor to keep it that way.

Is it September yet?

It's actually a wonderful, classic movie. It's worth your time to check it out, IMO. James L. Brooks has made a lot of fantastic movies over the years, and this is one of his. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surlyhorns, come for the long winded, constant bitch fights, stay for the classic movie recommendations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last time Baylor hired a defense minded HC who had no previous HC experience? Kevin Steele who went 1-31 in the Big XII.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

The last time Baylor hired a defense minded HC who had no previous HC experience? Kevin Steele who went 1-31 in the Big XII.

It’s obviously impossible to know how he’ll do as a HC since he’s never been one before, but the odds seem way higher that he flames out than succeeds. He wasn’t known as much of a recruiter at any of his stops and 5* DL Alfred Collins didn’t even know who he was. 
He’s going to need to ensure that he has a great defense every year without much elite talent to work with starting out while also handling HC duties, and he also hit on his OC hires. With Ludwig expected to be his initial OC hire, I’d say he’s already 0/1 in that department. It seems like he’s going to struggle to win big early and he and his staff don’t look like they’ll have the recruiting chops to bring in good talent otherwise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he's going to kill it.  players LOVE him...they trust him and his character.  ours would have run through brick walls for him.  he's a large part of why we were able to recruit a huge DL/LB haul this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

he's going to kill it.  players LOVE him...they trust him and his character.  ours would have run through brick walls for him.  he's a large part of why we were able to recruit a huge DL/LB haul this year.

That’s cool and all, but tons of guys have been great DCs that the players loved only to flame out as HCs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good thing for the conference is if he does succeed he won't be at Baylor for very long. So there's that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^Yep.  Unless something is really wrong with you Waco is not a place you want to spend a huge chunk of you career/life living in.

He fails = He gone

He succeeds = He gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 9:45 AM, Rickylovesweed said:

No you haven't. Saying "Tom Allen did not beat a single team with a winning record" doesn't refute the argument that Rhule also has very few quality wins. 

You diminished Tom Allen's accomplishments this year because he was producing wins again bad teams and you didn't apply that same argument to Rhule. 

That's the enitre point Texasstrong12 is making. 

 

 

Rhule almost beat ou.  Twice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 8:29 AM, Thiefery said:

I bet Nahlin couldn't beat CTJ in a footrace or writing an acceptable short story without punctuation errors.

Nahlin would smoke CTJ in a race.  Nahlin ain''t that old or fat.  This isnt Ketch or drunk Chip Brown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

he's going to kill it.  players LOVE him...they trust him and his character.  ours would have run through brick walls for him.  he's a large part of why we were able to recruit a huge DL/LB haul this year.

Worked for Muschamp...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That’s cool and all, but tons of guys have been great DCs that the players loved only to flame out as HCs. 


like....Matt Rhule?

like it or not, Baylor’s AD knows how to hire coaches. he’s got a great track record...look at all their sports, men’s and women’s...and tell me how they rank next to yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

he's going to kill it.  players LOVE him...they trust him and his character.  ours would have run through brick walls for him.  he's a large part of why we were able to recruit a huge DL/LB haul this year.

charlie-strong-texas.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

 


like....Matt Rhule?

like it or not, Baylor’s AD knows how to hire coaches. he’s got a great track record...look at all their sports, men’s and women’s...and tell me how they rank next to yours.

 

Uh, Baylor's current AD didn't hire the men's basketball or women's basketball coach.   They have been there for years.   Current AD just got there in 2016.   wow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...