Minneapolis is Burning

F250

I can not believe leftists think these cities burning is showing Trump, and is a good look.  It is pushing dimwitted housewives in the suburbs right into daddy's arms.  So dumb.  As if leftists want Trump to win.  

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 13

8 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

NervousElaborateAztecant-size_restricted

6 minutes ago, MM42 said:

I can not believe leftists think these cities burning is showing Trump, and is a good look.  It is pushing dimwitted housewives in the suburbs right into daddy's arms.  So dumb.  As if leftists want Trump to win.  

Yeah these oppressed black people need to think more about the optics and how suburban housewives see things.

Good point.

I love this place.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, MM42 said:

Then they will get more violence. This has been a long time coming. This country is a tinderbox.

• Like 1

So, I spoke to a friend who works closely with the Biden campaign and apparently, Klobuchar was the lead veep candidate until it came out that she let the murderer cop off in the past. It was almost a lock. Back to the drawing board.
I dont get why they just won't ask bernie... get his base plus some disenfranchised Republicans

Probably wouldn't even be here if they did that in 2016 also(Bernie vp)

They assumed the Bernie bros would vote for them regardless but instead a good chunk of them just didn't vote

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

Reality check.

Some points on these tweets

- 5 is a really small sample size

- notwithstanding, 20 percent in protest against (alleged) racist police abuse against non-whites arrested found to have white supremacists sentiments is pretty damn huge

- data of arrests and incarcerated provided by law enforcement, the very entity at center of dispute

- no differentiating of instigators or subsequent actors 

- not sure if there's much significance between "majority" or critical mass of instigators, or if this was ever actually claimed

• Like 3

The hardcore left and racist right are both dismissing the notion of white nationalists / nutso rightwingers getting in on the action, for different reasons.

The left is worried that it delegitimizes the outrage of the masses. 

The right wants blacks and various leftist troublemakers to own all of the destruction.

Wild times. 

Just now, Grandioso said:

The hardcore left and racist right are both dismissing the notion of white nationalists / nutso rightwingers getting in on the action, for different reasons.

The right wants blacks and various leftist troublemakers to own all of the destruction.

Wild times. 

Follow the money. 

53 minutes ago, MM42 said:

Donald, is that you?

3 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Follow the money. 

Who make money off rioters burning businesses and looting stores?  I'm a big believer in following the money, but that may not work when dealing with irrational people.

9 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

Source?

21 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

I dont get why they just won't ask bernie... get his base plus some disenfranchised Republicans

Probably wouldn't even be here if they did that in 2016 also(Bernie vp)

They assumed the Bernie bros would vote for them regardless but instead a good chunk of them just didn't vote

For one thing, Biden already openly promised it will be a female VP.  For another, we only need one 80 year old on the ticket. 

5 minutes ago, MM42 said:

Who make money off rioters burning businesses and looting stores?  I'm a big believer in following the money, but that may not work when dealing with irrational people.

The insured businesses will make money.  Especially since sales have been anemic for most stores and other stores haven't been able to open at all.

That being said, I don't think there have been many, if any, insurance fraud fires during this.  I am just pointing out that a large percentage of businesses were not going to survive covid. The owners of insured burned down businesses in that situation will get some walking away money. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

That's the opposite of dismissing the notion.

He's talking about some of the replies, not AOC herself.

I read through a lot of it and it's the social media norm of people talking past each other by interpreting each other in the least charitable way. I pay almost no attention to Chapo-adjacent shit so I never know what they're talking about and never care.

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

That's some third rate BS right there. His granddad wasn't rioting, destroying private property for the sake of destruction, blocking intersections where citizens couldn't pass freely, attacking other citizens form their own country who didn't share his violent protest zeal, he was in serious, life threatening, danger 24/7, and he didn't wear a mask.  

GTFO  trying to draw any comparison of ANTIFA to WWII.  The first word that comes to mind after Bullshit is disrespect.

EDIT:  Well, Hayduke is just a bit ignorant it appears.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

On the topic, though, we DO need to be extremely careful of this "outside agitators" line because it's a common one from the fascist perspective and it is often use to delegitimize organic unrest. As usual, you have to think of the source and what they mean in an honest way. Which isn't done on Twitter which is why people need to stop paying so much attention to Twitter for punditry/commentary.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

Wild times. 

I don't see why it matters much if the worst of the professional rioters are white supremacists or antifa.  Total trash either way.  I can't understand why decent people protesting police brutality would accept either.  This trash needs to be taken out, so real protesters can have their say.

Oh.  And 95% of the trouble makers are Antifa or BLM.  No way a bunch of retarded nazi types are being accepted in these riots.

• Fuck You 12