Bedlam: OSU @ OU

Constant

4 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Once again this game reveals where Texas is as a program compared to OU.

So depressing.

Disagree. Reveals how pathetic OSU has been against OU more than anything. We took care of business against OSU and could have against OU with competent coaching.

Edited by USNALonghorn
alcohol
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, USNALonghorn said:

Disagree. Reveals hoe pathetic OSU has been against OU more than anything. We took care of business against OSU and could have against OU with competent coaching.

The TCU loss is the turd in the toilet.   I fucking HATE losing to OU (especially since I go every year) but losing a 4 OT game to your rival, even with all the stupid coaching, wouldn't have been a death blow.  TCU was.

Edited by Surly Bevo

15 minutes ago, USNALonghorn said:

Tennessee is beating Auburn and Miss St is beating UGA if anyone is tired of watching this bitchassery 

I turned on the Auburn Tennessee game. No announcers or play by play and the only camera is the one that is suspended over and traverses the field. 

6 minutes ago, TXpride said:

Is there a more lopsided "rivalry" in all of CFB?

I remember there was a stat in the summer that said between 1933-1997, oSu had only won Bedlam twice in Stillwater 

EDIT

Went on a Twitter search. Silly me. It wasn’t twice, it was ONCE

Edited by TexasMan

3 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

It’s really amazing watching an offense that not only recruits to its system, but also has an identity that everyone is bought into. 

It's not as if their identity on offense is anything exotic, it's just coached/practiced well enough to make it plug-and-play.  It works well in the B12 because officiating in this conference continues to promote the offense side of the ball over defense.  

The same system OU expects to win with (in-conference) gets its shit pushed in on the national stage when a sound defense keeps them honest.

2 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

It's not as if their identity on offense is anything exotic, it's just coached/practiced well enough to make it plug-and-play.  It works well in the B12 because officiating in this conference continues to promote the offense side of the ball over defense.  

The same system OU expects to win with (in-conference) gets its shit pushed in on the national stage when a sound defense keeps them honest.

Well the issue isnt their offense. It’s that their defense is a 1 trick pony that can get teams rattled fast especially in the big 12

3 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

The same system OU expects to win with (in-conference) gets its shit pushed in on the national stage when a sound defense ref crew keeps them honest.