Penny stock thread split

Wally Fairway

Should there be a separate Penny Stonk thread?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Speaketh yer mind Surlites

• Keep everything in the Stonk thread
    • Make a new thread focused on Penny Stonks
    • Whatever RCRanger says is good by me
    • I'm good either way
    • Dickbutt - tree fiddy - OUsux - I just wanted to vote

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 05:00 AM

Looks like somebody accidently market sold 8k shares of XMET AT $0.015 TECHNICALLY breaking a penny for the first time, but resistance is still holding. If it does break officially then expect a fast run up and them a cascade of sells. Always happens on pennybreaks

Expect midday dips on everything running now that it's leveling off. Afyernoon will tell is where we are

Good job everyone who was ballsy enough to buy the SNVP test of .005 support. I had $5k to buy at the bottom but it didn't fill

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Looks like somebody accidently market sold 8k shares of XMET AT $0.015 TECHNICALLY breaking a penny for the first time, but resistance is still holding. If it does break officially then expect a fast run up and them a cascade of sells. Always happens on pennybreaks

Expect midday dips on everything running now that it's leveling off. Afyernoon will tell is where we are

Good job everyone who was ballsy enough to buy the SNVP test of .005 support. I had $5k to buy at the bottom but it didn't fill

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

What's a typical run in these cases if you're looking to sell?  I'm sure it varies considerably, but if you're looking to sell too, are we talking $0.02, or more like $0.012?

Edited by PatrickMcHorn

5 minutes ago, PatrickMcHorn said:

What's a typical run in these cases if you're looking to sell?  I'm sure it varies considerably, but if you're looking to sell too, are we talking $0.02, or more like $0.012?

I doubt to .02 without an injection of news, but it's very volatile right now so maybe

.012 makes sense as attainable, or as high on at .015 is a better range. 

PFMS taking a beating today, but it's on low volume. Keeping in that mind if you're willing to wait that low volume take downs can go back up just as fast. I'm still holding and haven't taken the intial investment out (which is strange for me), but I'm still very bullish on the potential R/M partner

Might be a day to avg down if you're in high or accumulate and avg up if you're in low.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

PFMS taking a beating today, but it's on low volume. Keeping in that mind if you're willing to wait that low volume take downs can go back up just as fast. I'm still holding and haven't taken the intial investment out (which is strange for me), but I'm still very bullish on the potential R/M partner
Might be a day to avg down if you're in high or accumulate and avg up if you're in low.

I grabbed a little more at .007 level.

1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

Was watching that too. I only dipped my toe in early on so may look to double that position on this dip. I think I'll sell a little $FPVD here as well

14 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Aaaand now all that's gone.  I have some $$$ to play with but I'm going to have to warm up to these penny stocks.  I might not have the stones.

Take your free shares when you can and enjoy the rollercoaster after

got in BBRW on Friday. Up 177% since purchase, missed INND

Edited by ChickenSandwich

2 minutes ago, BLKNSTY said:

Lots of chatter on ERPNF, anyone familiar? Not the stonkiest of the bunch but in the lithium space with production/processing right smack dab in the middle of the German car manufacturers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just came across ERPNF myself.  It looks like it hit an ATH today and technically isn't a "penny" stock at it's current price of $1.32, but it did open the day under a dollar so I guess it's fringy. 

9 minutes ago, BLKNSTY said:

Lots of chatter on ERPNF, anyone familiar? Not the stonkiest of the bunch but in the lithium space with production/processing right smack dab in the middle of the German car manufacturers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had confirmation by no less than 4 posts on this thread that's it's not the stonkiest, but it IS close to several German car manufacturer.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

I have never been into stocks but after having been an idiot and throwing money wildly into amc. I sold and did a bit of research. I still don't know what the hell im doing but threw some cash to aitx and ozsc. 

As long as we can keep RCRanger and Harrison Stafford alive, happy, and engaged, we don't need to know shit.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know a few of you use Fidelity, and I'm having issues buying some these.  I went and acknowledged the penny stock risks and all that.  I can find the stock symbols in their order form.  But when I go to place an order it says I don't have the cash to buy it... When I most obviously do.  In fact I got to the confirm stage on a "normal" stock.  

Is there some trick or combination of setting? 

Another time it said they wouldnt do orders of less than a $1 per share, when some of them were more than $1.  

I guess I wish there was just more explanation.  Like if they aren't gonna let me do it say so, don't tell me there's a paper jam when is no paper jam.  (Btw were talking like ~$100 total, no high roller here)